Untitled chapter.....(I dont know what title) >.

New school, New lovers

                    Your p.o.v

 

After we ate our lunch my cousins and I went back to our own classes.....

"Asdfghjkl!!!!! The heck... I can't believe that she would do this to me!!!!!! I dont want to go out with that...blonde haired with blue highlights dude!!!!! Aigoo.." I mummbled silently in class.

I looked at the board and I immediately knew the answer since I was in America with my cousins for about 5 years and came here. I sighed and looked at the clock. 5 more minutes??!!! wow school went by fast. I'll stare at the window with no interest hehe.

"Miss Choi please pay attention to the board!" Our teacher said.

"But why seongsang-nim when i already learned this....." I answered back.

"Well what is the answer to this?" The teacher said.

"The answer is zero and negative two.." i said boredly.

"How did you get that.." The teacher asked.

"Well you use the quadratic formula which is x equals negative b plus or minus radical b squared minus four times a times c over two times a....... them you get that....plus the problem is x squared plus 2x minus one..." i said.

"Very go-"

BRINGGGGGG

"School out bye seongsang-nim" i said and left the class with an emotionless expression.......

I instantly went to my little cousins classes. After getting the two boys i went to get the girls. When i got to their classes I saw them both being bullied. I smirked and the other two that was behind me smirked too. I thought *man those two wil be....squished...like a bug with a fly swatter muahahahha* (i'm so mean >.<)

"Yah are you listening to us you....ugly !" The girl who had a very very short school skirt on said.

"No...It's too boring to listen to what a 'FAT CLOWN' has to say...can we leave now?" Alexis said with an emotionless expression, but her eyes was glaring into the girl's eyes dangerously. It looked like she was staring right into her ugly clown soul. The girl widdened her eyes and scoffed.

"You can't even do anything you so i don't act so tough you fake piece of ." the girl said and was about to grab Alexis's hair, but with Alexis's unexplainable fast instincts she grabbed the girl's hand and sqeeze it tightly, but not too tight.

"Anything else... I'm late as you can see... my unnie is by the door and I don't want to keep her waiting." Alexis said and let go off her then left to go to you.

Alexis just left with Kayla trailing behind her.

"Well that took 5 minutes of my eating time away" I said and pouted.

"Unnie how can you be tough yet ugly at the same time.." Alexis said.

"Oh heeeeeeeeeeellllllllll nahhhhhh you did not just say that." I said and ran toward alexis and started tickling her.

"H-hey st-stop!!!" Alexis laughed too much and accidently punched kayla's arm.

"Heyyy!!" Kayla yelled and helped me tickle her.