In School.....i guess i made lovers and some.....mean 'put a little too much makeup' too >.

New school, New lovers

YOUR P.O.V

My cousins and I went all over the stupid school and....WE HAVEN'T FOUND THE FREAKEN OFFICE YET!! I am so mad right now -.- i just make that face....right now......

"Noona?" Cody asked.

"Ne?" I said.

"We are lost...like really lost." Cody said...and i agreed i freaken admit it ...we are lost!!!.

"Noona how about we ask him?" Miah asked.. pointing to a guy..by his locker.

"Uggghhh fine....." they know i dislike talking to boys....besides the ones in my family ^^.

Anyways we were walking up to him when i saw his...i guess girlfriend come by and hug him....well im not shy or anything so i just went up to him and tapped his shoulder..

 

L.JOE P.O.V

I saw Yoonji walk up to me...and talking about that i would care less for.....but then i felt a tap on my shoulder...I turned around..about to yell at that person but i saw that it was a girl...she was pretty y...i mean her body is perfect...and her face was innocent...but it had a hint of irritance, boredom, lost, and she that aura of 'get the away from me or else you'll be in the hospital before you know it ' and the aura of ' dont en touch me or else ill brake it and feed it to the sharks and the tigers...and ill make sure the dinosaurs come back and bite your face or eat you up'

"Hello??" she waved her hands infront of my face.

"Y-yea?" i stuttered * i never stutter*

"where is he office...im the new st-" she got cut off.

"Yah!! you dont come near my oppa." i heard Yoonji yell...*ugghh that voice...damn brat*

"Excuse me? im just looking for the en office since im the NEW student!! you en drama queen...and FYI I dont like your boyfriend anyways...." she said.....and did she just say b-boyfriend...of Yoonji!!!!! hell no not in a en million years!!!!

"Anyways....guy with blonde and blue highlights...where is the en office?" she asked again.

"Oh ill take you." i Offered.

"Uhhh No thanks i rather you just tell me and ill go myself with my cousins." she said...

"Oh...ok just go down the hall and make a left after the first turn." i said.

She was about to leave but i grabbed her wrist. She gave me a death glare..

"Don't i get a ' thank you'" i asked.

"No... you took too long to answer...but since you said thank you ill saw your welcome." she said and faked smiled.

I was taken back...for a while but by the time i got bak to myself she already left...with two girls and two little boys...i think they are her cousins she said before....i was about to follow her...but Yoonji grabbed my arm...i en forgot about her for once!!! thats pretty cool!!!

"Oppa~" Yoonji said...i guess sweetly.

"Why the hell are you still hre for get the away from you!!" I yelled and went away.

 

YOUR P.O.V

 

 

Damn that guy was weird..Thats why I dont en date guys because they are en weird...

"Noona we are here." Miah said.

"Ohhh ok lets go in." i said

 

AFTER 5-10 MINUTES

 

"Ughhh.. first period is math -.- i hate math...." I said and i heard kayla, and cody groan but i heard alexis and miah clapping.

"Yah...why are you guys clapping?" I asked.

"WE GOT ALL THE SAME CLASSES TOGETHER!!!" they cheered and high-fived.

"Ohhh yea wassup neighbor" said alexis.

"Yeaaaa wassup neighbor." miah said and they laughed...

 

BRINGGGGGGGGGGGGG~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

"Well we better get to class...bye you guys ill pick you up for lunch arasso?" I said.

"Ne!." They replied and left.

*ugghhhh lucky asses -.-* i Thought and went in my first class...

I saw someone i didnt want to see again right now.....it was that blonde guy with blue highlights again.....GREAT!!! NO COUSINS AND NOW THIS GUY!!! WHATS NEXT!!.

"Hey babe remember me?" that blonde guy said next to my ear.

"What the heck...get away from me i dont even know you." I said and backed away from him.

"Well, im L.joe....the y kingka~. anddd also your future boyfriend." he smirked and came closer to me.

"Never in a million years...and im going to punch the smirk of of that confident face if you come any closer to me." I said and back away again.

He came close...like super close...and then..

"YAH!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY OPPA YOU !!!" ohh that voice of that ..

 

L.JOE P.O.V

 

 

*damn its Yoonji when is she gonna leave me alone damn brat* I thought...

That girl pushed me away and looked at me with a ' you and your en player attitude'.

"Class we have a new student today." the teacher said and i went to my seat which was at the back in the corner and near the window...no one sits next to me so im good...and Yoonji sits in the middle soo im good too.

"Everyone this is ___ Choi.....she came here from America...because..." mrs. chin looked at ___ or whatever her name was

"Its because.....I thought it would be better livving off by myself with my little cousins.." she said.

"Ohhh ok...ummm you can sit next to lee byunhyun...BYUNHYUN!! raise your hand." mrs.chin said

I raised my hand and i saw her eyes widden...but they were returned back to normal and it had that evil eye in there....Fiestyyyy~ me tottaly wantyy~. i thought in my head. She walked to my desk and sat down...son the boring lessons started...and i looked at her and i saw her sleeping...and i was like WTF and mrs. chin called on her..

"___ choi please answer this question." i saw her raise her head.

"the answer is blah blah blahhhh" she said the answer...and she got it correct!!! (sorry if the blah blah thing is...its for making up your own answers ok)

Damn she is smart!!! i thought and the bell rang for luch break......

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i hope this time it was longer...and please comment and subscribe please!!!!!!!!!!!!!