Our date

New school, New lovers

As you said, the next day L.Joe had returned at 1 to pick you up. You ready by he time he had knocked on the door. You sighed and opened the door revealing flowers at your face. You gasped in supprise and grabbed the flowers revealing L.Joe dressed nicely. He had complimented your dress:

Korean-Style-2013-Summer-Fashion-Cute-Pa

and you shyly thanked him.

Before you left you told your cousins that you had left them money on the counter and that they could order pizza if they wanted to, and you told them to be careful while you were gone, you kissed their cheeks and left with L.Joe. You hopped into his car and you guys took off.

"So where are we going for our 'date'?" You asked.

"Oh we are going to go to the mall for this date." L.Joe said smiling at you cheekily.

"Oh arasso." You said nodding your head cutely.

Soon enough you had gotton to the mall. You both walked, feeling awkward since everywhere in the mall people would look at you guys weirdly since they were thinking you guys were a couple, you guys weren't hold hands. Suddenly L.joe grabbed your hand, you turned your head towards him, about to scold him...until you saw him smile at you, it instantly melted your heart so you had allowed it. You and L.joe entered a little ice cream shop.

"What would you like and i will order it for you while you get us a seat. Nae?" L.joe asked with a smile and you just nodded your head and went to a seat near the window. You just stared out the window and thought about you know.. life. You were so into your thought that you didn't notice L.Joe back with your beverages.

"Yah..___ Yoohoo!" L.Joe waved his hands infront of your face. You blinked multiple times until you finally noticed him.. You smiled at him apologetically and looked at the beverge he had gotten you.

"I forgot to ask you what you would like to drink so i just got you this. I hope you dont mind." He said as he smiled a small smile while looking at you.  You just smiled at him and took a sip of your drink, you nodded as you just casually drank the drink. It wasn't too sweet but it was enjoyable to you.

"What were you thinking about?"

"Nothing that really concerns you."

"Oh ok.." He coughed awkwardly.

You looked at him,while he just smiled at you and sipped his drink. The air around he both of you was awkward. So you just decided to look out the window, when you saw someone familiar walking past you. You squinted your eyes to have a better view of the man. As you stared at him, the man noticed that he was being watched and look towards your direction. At that moment where he had turned his head your eyes instantly widened, so did his. Everything in your eyes was moving slowly as the man started to dart towards you. Your eyes widened even more as you saw h was running towards you. You stood up and shocked L.Joe, you started to walk backwads while L.Joe just stared at you weirdly. You started to shake and you just ran out. L.Joe ran out after you, you turned your head to see if the man was running after you, and unfortunately he was. Your eyes began to tear up as you started running, you turned the corner to catch your breathe, but that was a big mistake as the man had caught up to you and grabbed your waist and covered your mouth. Your eyes widdened even more as you started to struggle and tear up as you thought *No.. he found me.*. At that moment the man jabbed your neck instantly making you faint. The man was about to carry you but L.Joe had seen what was going on and instantly came to your rescue. The man dropped you from the impact on getting hit on the face. L.Joe got onto the man and started punching him repeatedly until he was sure the man ws knocked out. L.Joe stood up and went to you. L.Joe carried you and looked at your face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up and looked at your surroundings. You werent familiar with what you saw so you started to cry and run towards the door. Thinking it was locked you still tried to open the door. With one pull it was unlocked and you became confused. You walked out the door and looked around. You started to walk around until you saw the door that led out. Thinking nothing but trying to escape you ran out. But before you even reached the door, L.Joe grabbed your wrist and pulled you back.

"Yah yah where do you think your going without even explaining to me what happened at the mall. huh?" L.joe said while he was struggling to keep you calm.

"L.-L.joe?" You said and turned around.

"Duh.. who else would be hugging you and trying to make you calm huh?" L.joe scoffed.

"H-how did i get here." You said ignoring his questtion.

"I carried you here, now will you explain to me what happened?"

"I-..ok..but you can not tell anyone." You said as you looked at l.joe with sorowful eyes.

"Ok."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And that's why you shouldnt be with me anymore."

L.Joe just stared at you, and started laughing, You stared at him weirdly.

"Yah. ___ Do you think ill let you go that easily. Some men who wants you dead isnt going to stop me from wanting you."

"But L.Joe! You'll probably get hurt and i dont want you hurt."

"Well then you shouldve thought of that before you even came to MY school and become MY interest." He stuck his tongue out at you.

"Anyways i'll pick you up at 1 again tomorrow for our date since today was horrible."

"What?"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi im sorry i dont update anymore, and for the past week i did update, each story inface and i would actually like it if i can do each day updat one of my stories, so im going to try and do that. so about every 3 or 4 days this story would have at least 1 chapter if not that i wasnt able to do it. And im sorry for it