Chapter Two : They're Stalker?

Who Will I Choose?

Baekho P.O.V

 

"so here is that girl looking guy lives? are you satisfied now, Minhyun?" I said to Minhyun since we're watching him from the very beginning he entered the school.

"yeah~ we can go home right now, I'm actually still wondering if he's really a guy or not, he looks too cute to be a guy, you know what I mean.." Minhyun said to me while staring at the window where that person standing opening his curtain and suddenly closed it probably we creeped him out. 

 

I actually agreed with Minhyun, that boy, that new boy is sure sooooooo cuuute to be a guy, cuter than me, psshh. >.< preetier than a girl shaall I say, OH GOSH! what am I saying? I'm a guy, what was I thinking, complimenting such a cutie guy with a long blonde hair that match with my short blonde hair. *shakes head* NO! well, at least, I want to him to be my close friend. NOT MORE THAN THAT!! damn it! but he's just soooo cute!

 

"baekho...baekho...BAEKHO!! Are you okay?"  Minhyun waved his hand in front of my face, I stopped my thoughts and looked at him. 

"What were you thinking?" Minhyun asked me again.

"Umm, why actually do we follow him?" I asked Minhyun.

"Remember~~ we're like the most friendliest guys ever in school, we followed him so that we can know him better more and be his friends.." he answered me with the obvious expression on his face.

 

We walked home together, I live alone at my home, while Minhyun's house is 3 blocks away from mine so it's kinda near. 

 

I went inside the house, going to shower and wore my simple t-shirt and short pants. I sat down on my bed and thought what if that guy is really a guy and I fell in love with him? WAIT! WHAT? I'M A GUY! I CAN'T BE GAY! THERE ARE SO MANY CUTE GIRLS OUT THERE! why would I think about him anyways? I just saw him like only for few hours.. Oh, stupid feelings, why can't you see girls the same way you sees that cute guy???

 

-

 

 

Ren P.O.V

 

I wonder why were they following me. no, they're probably just fooling around like the other guys just from my previous school. Hmm, but somehow I wanna know more about them..

 

To Aron

"Hey, I was just wondering.. what kind of guys are umm, Minhyun and Baekho? They're nice people right?"

 

I texted Aron on the phone, he gave me his number this morning and since he's easy to talk with... rather than that 'cool' JR. After a few minutes, there's a reply from Aron :-

 

Reply from Aron

"HEEEY CHOI REN! Minhyun and Baekho? They're known as the 'friendliest' guys in our school, of course they are nice, they're fun to hang out with, funny and also amazing, why'd you ask?"

 

To Aron

"Ohh.. It's nothing, They're following me to my apartment, that's all."

 

Reply from Aron

"WHAT? They followed you?? Guess, they really want you to be their friends.. don't worry, they're not bad people."

 

To Aron

"Nae, Arasso. okay, see you tomorrow! byee!"

 

So.. they're nice guys, then I think that's alright, I'll go ask them nicely to be my friends tomorrow.. I hope everything will go well! sighh..

 


Guys~ Exams will be coming soon, so probably i will update it slooooooooooooooowly. sorry >.<