Chapter One : Pledis High School

Who Will I Choose?

 

Ren P.O.V

 

It was my first day studying in Pledis High School in Seoul, it's my last year in High school, I was studying  in Busan before. I walked in to my new class with my class teacher, she introduced me to the whole class.

"Annyeong, Choi Minki imnida, you can call me Ren for short, I came from Busan" I bowed to the class.

Miss Kahi told me to sit at middle row, second column to the window since the owner of the seat already changed school. I bowed to the two person next to me.

"Annyeong, I'm Aron" the guy that sitting beside me to the right who looks a senior introducing himself to me. I nodded to him.

"I'm JR." the person beside my left, near to the window, cooly introduced himself without even looking at my face.

I looked at the Aron, "uh, A-Aron, what does JR means?"

"Hmm? JR? Junior Royal.. His real name is Jonghyun."

I nodded in acknowledgement, maybe he's called as Junior Royal because of his'prince looks'

 

-

 

It's recess time, I walked alone around the school, I went to the cafeteria to look some food but I was not hungry so I was walking back to the class. While on my way to my class, I saw two guys were sitting on a bench staring at me. the blonde guy was drinking a strawberry milk while the one with the black hair was just holding a pen. I looked at them and just walked pass by them. I went into my class and saw Aron was sitting at my seat talking to JR. I stood in between of JR and Aron, they stopped and looked at me.

"Oh, you want to sit here?" Aron asked me, almost standing up from the chair, pleasing me to sit there. I shook my head telling him, it's okay. I pulled a chair from Aron's seat and sat in between of Aron and JR.

"Umm, do you know the blonde guy and the black-haired guy that sat on the bench on the way to our class?" I asked them about the guys who were staring at me earlier.

"huh? Baekho and Minhyun perhaps.." Aron told me.

"Ohh, where are their class?" i asked them again.

"Next class." the prince of the class shall I say, JR answered me.

"Hmm, alright then.."

"Wae?" Aron asked me.

"Uh, no, it's nothing" I smiled to him.

 

-

 

The bell rang, it's time to go home, I packed my stuffs in to my bag, bowed to the teacher and walked outside of the class along with JR and Aron. Just right after we went outside the class, I saw the two guys again, I looked at Aron and said "that's them.." and Aron said "Ahh, yeah, that's Baekho and Minhyun for sure. we're kinda close to them too."  When we're out of the gate, we split up, JR and Aron walked to the right while my apartment is on the left, while walking to my home, I heard footsteps, I looked at behind me, It was the two guys, Baekho and Minhyun. They're following me? Oh no, why would they follow me, maybe we're just going the same way. I arrived to my apartment, unlocked the door and went inside, I grabbed a glass of water and went into my room, since I live alone, it's kinda quiet around, I opened my curtain and looked at the outside view and I saw Baekho and Minhyun were still outside. Oh great, they're stalking me? hmm, maybe they're just waiting for someone. I looked at them waiting for what they're going to do and then, they looked above and stared me, I sraightly closed my curtain and questioning if they're really stalking me or not.

 


kekeke, at last, I'm started writing this fanfic XD sorry for who are waiting for so long. *bows* ><