I Think I'm In Love

Who Will I Choose?

Ren P.O.V

 

It's already recess!! I'm going to go out meeting those guys, Baekho and Minhyun. I opened the door, walked the hallway and saw them just exactly the same place they were hanging out yesterday, I approached them and stretched my arms out, asking them to shake my hands and have a proper introduction of ourselves. "Hello, I'm the new transfer student here, my name is Choi Minki but you can call me Ren. I heard that you guys are the friendliest here so I decided to be your friends since I'm new." I smiled to them while introducing myself. "Hi, I'm Minhyun and this person next to me is Baekho, nice to meet you." the black haired guy called Minhyun introduced themseves while shaking my hands. I sat down on the bench with them. "Wanna drink something? I'll pay for you guys." I offered them and they nodded to me.

 

Minhyun P.O.V

 

Haaaaahhh!! It's finally recess time, that was a loooooong period of studying. Baekho and I are going at our usual place to watch people easily. As we sat down, the class where the new guy in just went out and we could see him, the blonde guy walking towards us. "Baekho! the new guy is approaching us!" I said to Baekho. "yeah, I can see that but... why?" Oh my, how would I know, this Baekho, pshh. As he arrived at our place, he gave out his hand to us and greeted us, introducing himself. I don't know why but somehow my heart's racing so fast. I gulped and introduced myself and also Baekho to him and shook his hand. He sat down between me and Baekho and he's offering us to drink. I was flushed red. I was speechless looking his beauty and just nodded.

 

NO P.O.V

 

As the three of them walked to the cafeteria, Ren told Minhyun and Baekho to choose their drinks, and they just said they're going to have the same drink as what Ren wants so all of them ordered Strawberry milk shake. Baekho carried the drinks and all of them sat on an empty table near to the window. It was quiet at first then Baekho started the conversation "Sooooo, Ren.. Why'd you moved here?" Ren took a sip of his strawberry milk shake "Well, since my dad got a new job around here, so we moved to this place so that is easy for my dad to come to his work." he answered. Minhyun who was sitting next to Baekho was being silent because he was still thinking about his feelings. Baekho then clapped his hands infront of his face. "Yaah! Minhyun, what are you thinking?" he asked to Minhyun. Minhyun blinked his eyes few times, stopping his thoughts and looked at Ren, his heartbeat again racing so hard, he put his hand on his chest, taking a deep breath and faced down. "Are you okay, Minhyun?" asked Ren to him. He shook his head "ahh, it's nothing, I just got carried away for a while, keke, what were you talking about earlier?" Minhyun rubbed the back of his neck. "He said that he moved here because his dad worked nearby here." Baekho explained to him. then they talked about themselves for the whole recess and just like that, they're now becoming close friends. As the bell rang, they went to their classes.

 

Ren came in to his class with a big wide smile on his face, he sat down to his seat and still smiling which made Aron curious of what made he smile that wide. 

"Minki, why are you smiling? did something happen?"

 Ren looked at Aron, "I'm finally friends with Minhyun and Baekho, you were right, they're really nice, and they also said that we'll go home together later, isn't that great?" 

Aron patted his back and said in amazement "wow, that close? they have never been going home together with others with their own will! I guess they really like you!" 

"wait, like as in what? like as in like to be friends right?" Ren asked him.

"Well of course, they're not gay, not that I know" JR who was listening to music with his earpiece on answered me.

"Aaa-aah, yeah, they doesn't look like one." Ren said to JR.

"But.. you know what, you can maybe make them gay because of your looks, besides, you're so pretty, if you're a girl, I definitely gonna fall f or you but too bad, you're not a guy, besides... I have JR." Aron said to him

"Well, I'm not that pretty and yes I'm a guy, but girls doesn't like me because I look too feminine, oh, wait? you have JR? wait, wait. you-have-JR? does it mean, he's your lover? really?" 

"Yes, isn't that obvious, I only talk to Aron because I love him. and yeah, we're lovers."

"OHMYGOSH! Why didn't you tell me that in the first place?? You're so cool JR! you're so honest. How I wish everyone is like you." Ren said in disbelief yet he's amazed with them.

"Well, what can I say? He's mine anyways." Aron said proudly while hugging JR.

"Does anyone know about you guys?" Ren asked.

"Well, it used to be almost everyone but now you already know so that make it everyone knows about us already." Aron answered while interlocking his fingers into JR's.

"AAAAAHHHH! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME? NOW I FEEL LIKE I"M SO OUTDATED or something, knowing you guys together now, somehow making me feel so lonely." Ren stomping his feet cutely to the floor while pouting.

Aron caressing his fingers down through Ren's cheek, "you know that someone will be there for you, no worries, it can be Minhyun, it can be Baekho, it can be anyone you know.." 

Ren faced to the ground "But I'm a guy... there's no way that they will like me.." 

"woaah, woah, wait wait... you mean you like them?" Aron asked him.

"Aron, isn't that obvious to even ask?" JR said to Aron.

"Hmm, you're right, it's obvious that Ren like both of them," Aron went back to JR and cutely smiling to him.

"Well, yeah, hmm, no, i don't know, well maybe I like them since they're so sweet and nice." he slid his fingers on the desk to the left and right repeatedly.

"Go confess." JR said

"B-but, I can't go confess to two guys at the same time! It's wrong!"

"Then, you'll just have to wait for them to confess to you."

"Hmm, yeah maybe you're right."

 

After School

 

Minhyun and Baekho were outside waiting for Ren. As Ren walked out to the gate where Minhyun and Baekho waited for him, it was such a huge silence, after the conversation he had with JR and Aron, he's no awkward to even talk with Baekho and also Minhyun. 

"How was your study?" Baekho asked Ren.

"A-ahh, it was okay" he answered.

"Ah.. mm, do you know that JR and Aron are together?" he continued.

"Well, yes, they've been together for so long already, why'd you asked? you just knew?" Minhyun asked him.

"Yes, I just knew earlier, they're so sweet together don't you think?"  

"Yeah, they're obviously look good together, the cool one with the active one." Baekho answered.

"How I wish I've got a life like them, sigh. I've been feeling so lonely now." Ren said to them.

"Are you single?" Minhyun asked him.

"You don't have a boyfriend? i mean, girlfriend?" at the same time, Baekho asked him.

"Yes, I'm single and yeah I'm not owned by anyone for now." he answered.

"Wow! That's great!" exclaimed Baekho thinking that he got the chance to make Ren his lover.

"Great?" Ren asked in confusion.

"Great as in that now we can help you to find a partner for you." covering what his real intention.


 

sorry, it's just a short chapter i'm updating. i'm tired. TT^TT

and yeah, there's also JRon here. shoooo sowwwwrrrry, if you guys didn't expect this to coming :C but, they're so cute together, right? keke.