Part 5

A Lovely Mixup

Sorry for the wait! I finally updated, enjoy! :)

Jonghyun’s POV

“Woah, I wasn’t expecting for all of this to happen. I don’t know Nova much, I mean come on we just met. I saw potential in her though. She’s sweet and she thinks I’m sweet. I just can’t do a relationship I’m too busy. When I was in there I felt something though, I really like her but I couldn’t let things get out of hand. I don’t want to break her heart. Did she really think I was gonna play a little game of one-on-one in there? Not at all.”

 

Jonghyun got on the elevator and went down to the lobby. He opened the double doors, the cold air rushing in. He walked to the edge of the street where a car picked him up and he left.

“Jonghyun, you have a flight in the morning with Taemin, Onew and key for a fan meet in Singapore, Minho is staying behind for a solo shoot” Said the lady sitting in the front typing away on her blackberry.

“Tomorrow?!” Jonghyun seemed surprised.

“Yes, is there a problem?” the lady asked, looking back at him.

“Uhh...no not at all.” Jonghyun said with an unsure tone.

Here he was in the car heading back to his house to pack and leave to Singapore. He was having thoughts about leaving without saying goodbye to Nova and how everything will be. There was no turning back now though, he would just text her when he could to check up on her.

It was 7:45 AM and Jonghyun was on his way to the airport with Taemin, Onew and Key.

“Ouch! Stop pulling my hair!” Taemin whined at Key while wincing.

“Okay okay fine ill stop but I want my sunglasses back, this sun is blinding me” Key snatched his glasses off of Taemins face.

“Hey!” Taemin squealed.

“You guys are so ridiculous” Onew said while getting his ipod out of his bag and chuckling.

Taemin stuck his tounge out at Onew. Onew looked at him and Taemin looked away as if he did nothing.

“How can we have a fan meet without every member of SHINee, we need Minho” said Jonghyun.

“I’m sure the fans will understand nobody likes him anyway” Key joked.

“Yeah you better be joking” Jonghyun said while hitting Key in the arm.

“I am! That hurt” Key said.

The group arrived at the airport and got on their flight later arriving in Singapore.

Fans were screaming, it was really loud. They waved to all the fan girls and fan boys in the crowd, swooning them with their charm. They all arrived at a nice hotel downtown and settled in before the next day which was their fan meet.

“Wow all those fans, they have mad love for us” Taemin smiled and plopped down on the couch turning on the TV.

“Yeah, gotta love the fans, tomorrow im gonna put a heart next to my name when I give out autographs” said Key.

“Really?” Onew said.

“Yeah, think im joking?” Key replied.

“Ha! Your hilarious.” Onew said in sarcasim going back to his book.

“I know” Key winked and took the remote from Taemin.

“Hey!” Taemin yelled.

“Be quiet maknae and sit there while I watch my dramas” Key stuck his tounge out at Taemin.

Taemin huffed and sat there with his arms crossed. Jonghyun is sitting on the bed relaxing thinking about Nova and everything that happened.

“Hmmmm should I text her?” He said to himself.

He looked at his phone and sat there. He flipped it up revealing the keyboard and started to type.

Hey, just texting you to see how you’re doing.

Just text back whenever you get a chance, ok?

-J

He laid back on the bed and took a deep breath. It was getting late so he decided to go to sleep even though the other members were playing video games.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was around 8 AM and the sun was shining through the window. Jonghyun woke up to Onew next to him, mouth wide open and snoring. Jonghyun nudged Onew to wake up, Onew turned over and fell off the bed.

“Gahhh, im up!” Onew said while wiping the spit off his face.

Jonghyun walked into the living room area, stepping over Taemin who was spread across the floor still sleeping. Key was on the couch swatting imaginary flies in his sleep and twitching his nose. There were wrappers scattered all over the place and crumbs on the floor.

“Wow looks like you guys had a party last night!” Jonghyun screamed to wake them up.

“Im up Im up!” Taemin wobbly collected himself and stood up.

“Can you hush, im trying to sleep here” Key pulled the blanket over his head.

“Get up! We gotta get ready for our fan meet” Jonghyun pulled the blanket onto the floor.

Everybody was up sitting around with time to spare before their ride came to pick them up. Jonmghyun got his phone out hoping for a text from Nova but nothing. He decided to text Minho a little mission.

Hey Ho, ha, can you do me a favor

And drop something off at the hotel down

The street from our house?

Minho got the message and after going to the store he walked down to the hotel. Bundle led up from the cold wind, walking down the snowy path. He walked through the doors and got directions from the front desk. He went up on the elevator and came to Novas hotel room. He knocked twice and the door opened.

“Hi” Nova smiled.

Minho froze. Her long black hair over her shoulders and her shiny black eyes looking into his. He held a flower in  his hand, the one that he was supposed to give to her from Jonghyun.

“Hello?” Nova waved her hand in front of his face.

Minho in a daze, looking at Nova’s pale face. He snapped out of it.

“Oh h-hi, uhm Jonghyun wanted me to give this to you.” He handed her the flower, his hands shaking.

“Oh thanks” Nova smiled and stood there.

“I’ll be going now” Minho walked away awkwardly.