Prt 4 Mistake

A Lovely Mixup

Nova’s POV

What just happened and why do I feel like this? I feel like I’m floating, my lips tingle and even though I’m outside in the cold I’m h-hot. Who was that? I think I’m dreaming right now. I’ve only been here for a few days and…..just wow.

~

 

Nova walked through the double doors that led into the hotel lobby. As she was walking a man at the desk called her over.

“Excuse me Nova?” he yelled.

Nova snapped out of the fuzziness that was going on in her head back to reality. She rushed over to the desk.

“Yes?” she answered.

“Even though all of the flights are cancelled we were able to get your suitcase” the man smiled.

“Oh thank you so so so much” Nova smiled back ad she grabbed her suitcase.

Nova pulled out the handle on the suitcase and dragged it along with her to her room. She opened the door and put her suitcase near the bed. She took off her clothes and changed into a tee and some shorts. It was about 5:00 PM and she didn’t have anything planned. Her phone vibrated on the table next to the wall.

I had a good time J

We must do this again when I’m free.

Enjoy the rest of your day, bye

-Jonghyun

Nova smiled and fell back into the bed with the phone still in her hands. She had to reply to the text so she typed slowly thinking of what to say and how to say it.

I had a really good time also

I’m a bit shocked still

Can you come back to the hotel?

Nova waited patiently for a reply. Buzz Buzz She quickly looked at her phone.

Uhm yea sure I’ll be there in a bit J

Nova jumped up off the bed and rushed to the mirror hanging on the wall. She fixed up her hair and looked through her suitcase for something to wear but just kept on what she had. She wanted him to come back for some reason and this reason could be the start of something amazing. About a half an hour passed and she decided to meet Jonghyun in the lobby. She got down there and a black van pulled up along the curb outside. Jonghyun jumped out and waved back at the people in the van. Nova stood there smiling and waved at him. He got inside and Nova offered to go upstairs to her room.

“Hey, wanna go up to my room?” she said.

“Sure” he replied with a smile.

They took the elevator up to her room. She opened the door and they both walked in.

“You can take a seat, make yourself comfortable” she smiled.

Jonghyun took a seat on the couch in front of the bed and Nova took a seat on the foot rest in front of the couch.

“You know I wasn’t expecting that earlier” she said nervously.

“Oh I’m sorry” he looked to the right out of the window.

“Oh no, don’t be sorry, I liked it” Nova said looking at him…”it was sweet” she mumbled.

“Ha really?” he questioned.

“Yeah it was “she smirked.

Nova sat staring at Jongyhun and didn’t move her eyes. Jongyhun looked back at her and winked. They both were staring at each other for awhile. Nova shyly giggled and looked down at the floor but looked back up at Jonghyun smiling.

“Oppa” she said in a seductive voice.

“Huh?” Jonghyun said with a smile.

Nova stood up from the foot rest. Her face had a seductive expression. Jonghyun followed her with his eyes. She was standing in front of him now, his eyes still on her. She straddled his lap facing him. She took his face in her hands and her soft lips passionately touched his, closing her eyes. She bit his lip and he let out a moan letting her know he liked it. The room was filled with lust and passion. Hormones raging. He picked her up; her legs wrapped around his waist, and took her to the bed. He laid her down on the king sized bed covered in a big white comforter. He crawled on top of her still kissing her and she pulled him down farther wanting more. He pulled off his hoodie and then took off his tee that was under it. His chocolate abs revealed. Nova ran her hand down his chest and over his abs. She rolled over on top of him and now he was on the bottom. She kissed him so deeply and passionately. She stopped for awhile and put her hand on his belt buckle. Trying to unbuckle it Jonghyun put his hand on hers.

“Nova…” he said hesitantly.

“Yeah?” she said breathless.

“I don’t think we should go too far…” he said.

“Oh….ok” she replied.

Nova got off of him and sat on the bed; Jonghyun got up and put his shirt back on.

“Is everything ok?” she said nervously.

“Yeah, I just think this is going way too fast right now” he said.

“Oh..”

“I’m gonna go, ok?” he said as he walked over to her.

“Alright..” she said sadly.

“Don’t worry, I’ll txt you later” he said as he kissed her cheek and left closing the door behind him.

Nova fell to the floor crying, balled up with her head in her knees. Tears were rushing down her face into puddles in her hands. Her eyes red.

Nova’s POV

“I can’t believe what I just did. I should’ve never invited him back here, all of this would’ve never happened! He probably hates me now and he never wants to see me again. I know I just met him and all but I never felt anything like this before, I wanted him to have me. I ruined everything!...GAH! I’m such a !...”