Dress Code

Our Story (one shot collection)

“you have to help me…” I begged. “araso, araso! I’ll help you!” Sena replied. Then she hung up the call. I put my phone on my bag before it’s ringing again.

 Seraaaa….. dongsaengiee….

Jonghyun’s sound is singing. It’s from my brother, I raised the call. “SERAAAAAA?!!!!” he yelled. “oppa! I’m not depth!!!” I protested.

“mianhaeyooo….” He apologized. “please forgive me, forgive me okay???” he begged. “ahhh… stop it oppa! It’s annoying!” I protested again. “ups! Mianhaeyo again! Forgive me pleaassseeee…..” he begged again.

Arrghh… why I have this kind of brother? Even he is my half blood brother?“okay! I forgive you..” I says. “yayyyyyyy!!!” he yelled happily. “huft, what do you want?” I asked.

“Key held a party on valentine’s day, I want you to come” he says. “huh? Key? You meant, that Kim Ki Bum?”  I asked. “is there anyone you know named Key a.k.a Kim Ki Bum?” he asked.

“haha… araso, araso! Let’s see later” I replied. “what you say? Let’s see later?” he asked. “yeah, let’s see later. You know, I don’t like to…” he cut it. “don’t like party? NO! you have to come! Araso? Araso!” he replied. “you have to come or you’ll got punishment!” he added before he hung up the call.

I stared at my phone. “what the? Who are you? You are my brother. But I don’t like that kind of partyyy!!!” I grumbled.

I walk back to my home. I open the door of my house and I smell my mom is cooking in the kitchen. “whose that? Is that Sera?”  my mom asked. “yeah, it’s me!” I replied as I walk to the kitchen.

“what do you cook?” I asked. “you father’s favourite food” she replied. I nod, “oh yeah, Jonghyun will come home today” mom says. “so bad then” I mumbled.

My mom married with Jonghyun’s father when he’s 6 years old. Because of Jonghyun’s mom is dead when he’s 3 years old. But, my mom so love with him. More then how she love me!!!

“don’t say like that! He’s your brother!” my mom says. See? “araso, araso, he pissed me off today” I says to my mom. “he do what to you?” mom asked. “he want me to come to his friend’s party. You know right, if I don’t like something like that” I replied.

“good then, you can get closer to them” my mom commented. “but, the one who held the party is Kim Ki Bum! The most I hate in this world” I replied. “why you hate him?” my mom asked again.

“why I hate him?” I asked. “because he is…” I shuttered. “he is…” I don’t know what to say. “see, you don’t know what to say. That’s meant, you love him” my mom says.

Huh? Love him? Love a person who always commenting what I’m wearing. This dress is like this, like this, not good in my body, too nice in my body, and too bla bla bla.

“it will never happen” I replied. “wanna bet?” my mom asked.

Bet with her? I will bet if she will win! She’s good in bet! Play poker, or even watch soccer she will know who will win. She know everything.

“I don’t want to bet with you” I replied. “come on!” she begged like a child. Even she’s now a mother and have two kids. She still look young. I ever met with someone and he tought if my mom is my unnie. What the heck? My unnie?

“no!” I replied. Suddenly the door open, “we’re hommeeee” dad and Jonghyun’s sound yelled. They enter the kitchen. “Jongieeee….” I hug Jonghyun immediately. “I’ll hug you back if you come to the party” Jonghyun says.

I puffed my cheeks. “what party?” dad asked. “Key held a party on Valentine’s day” Jonghyun replied. “oh? Really? Sera! You have to come, okay?” dad says. I pouted. “yeah, you have to come dear” Mom added. 

Ck, why they’re helping Jonghyun. “okay, okay.. I’ll come” I says. “dongsaengieee…. Saranghaeyooooo” he hug me tightly. “uuhh… i.. ca..n’t brea…tfh..”

“and please just use casual dress, araso!?” Jonghyun says.

 

14 february, 3pm

“yah! Sera? You will come right?” Sena asked. I’m calling now with Sena. The party itself will start on 7pm and now is 3pm. Am I ready to go? Absolutely not! I even not yet wash and doing some girls things.

“yeah, I’ll come” I replied. “what are you doing anyway?” I asked. “choosing the dress, I have to look nice infront your brother” she replied happily. Sera is Onew and Taemin’s siter and also Jonghyun’s girlfriend.

“ohh.. okay, I don’t want to disturb you” I says. “yeah, you better get dress” she command. “araso, byebbye” I hung up the call.

Get dressed? I’ll think twice for that. “hoahmm…” and I feel so sleepy. I turn on the alarm to wake me up at 6pm and drive to the dream world.

 

I rubbed my eyes and saw everything is dark. Mom and dad is going to Jeju island, also celebrating the 11 years they know each other. Yeah, they know each other on valentine’s day. What time is it anyway? I glanced at the clock and…

“what? 7.30pm? I’m laateeee!!!!” I yelled. I stood and get my best casual dress. I wear my converse shoes and take my bag and phone. I glanced and there is 10 missed call from Jonghyun and 3 missed call from Sena.

“omo~ I’m gonna died” I grumbled and go out from my house and stop the taxi. “please to Yapartment, and please fast because I’m late” I say to the driver. The driver drive the car with high speed to SHINee’s dorm.

I pay some money when I arrived. I get down from the taxi and run to their dorm.

Tok tok tok!

I knocked the door. I whistle as I waiting for someone to open the door. Minho is the one who open the door for me. His eyes widen when he saw me. “wae?” I asked. I saw him with Semi-formal as his dress code.

“oh, nothing” he replied. He let me in and I was so surprised when see the others using semi-formas as the dress code. I think, Jonghyun ssays if the dress code is casual. Sena come towards me.

“yah, why you wear this?” she asked. Jonghyun stand beside her. “Yah! Oppa! You say the dress code is casual!” I asked him. “I don’t say that” he replied.

“don’t lie to me!” I yelled. “what are you wearing now?” Key appeared and look at me. “I think I already say if the dress code is semi-formal” he continued.

“i….” he cut it. “follow me!” he command. I followe him behind, he walk to a room and show me a very beautiful dress. “use this!” he command.

“no, it’s not mine!” I replied and push back the dress to him. “use this! This is yours!” he replied. “huh?” I raised my eyebrows.

“I already prepare everything, just incase you will use wrong dress code or others” he replied. “huh?” I raised my eyebrows again.

“don’t keep asking! Just use it!” he command and push me enter the bathroom. “huh? It’s weird” I mumbled and take out the dress. Something drop from inside. I saw a memo there.

Be my girlfriend, huh?

Almighty Key

I blushed and open the bathroom door immediately. I saw Key sitting in the couch with red face. He raised hi head, “you read it?” he asked. I nod slowly.

“don’t think about it, it’s Jonghyun, Onew, Taemin and Minho’s work” he replied. “is it serious?” I asked nervously. He think for a while, he stood and walk towards me.

“umm.. actually, yeah!” he replied shyly. Why my heart feel so happy? And beating so fast? I hug him immediately. “gumawo, oppa!” I thanked.

“you accept me?” he asked. “umm… maybe?” I replied and release the hug. “what? Maybe? Can’t you stop saying maybe? I hate everything not sure!” he commenting. “ahh… no! I’m not going to accept you if you act like this” I replied.

“ahh…. Haha… I’m just kidding” he replied.

BUGG….

“what’s that?” he asked. “I think someone is outside” I replied. The door is not closed, but when Key open it more big…

“hehe…” they all giggled. All people are seeking to heard our conversation. “what are all of you doing here?” Key asked. “I have to call my mom” Taemin says and go away.

“I have to check the food” Minho says.

“I have to take my chicken delivery” Onew says and left Sena and Jonghyun. “KIM JONGHYUN!!! LEE SENAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!” Key yelled.

“oh… earthquake…” Jonghyun mumbled.

 

Next day,

“hahaha… I wiinnnn…” mom yelled happily and walk around. I wipe the floor, I lose bet with heeerrrr…..!!!!

Key come towards me and take over my work. “let Key umma do everything” he says. “am I disturbing the lovey dovey bird?” mom teased us. “totally not” Key replied. “totally yes” I replied.

“ups! Sweety, let’s go somewhere and left them” my mom called my dad. My dad pop out from his office with happy face. “really?” he asked.

“let’s go!” mom pulled his hand and go out. “think, only us in this house” he tease me. A pillow landed to his head from top. “ert!” Jonghyun says.

“don’t think you can do it infront if me, her brother!” Jonghyun added. He giggled.