I Want Her To Be My Star

Our Story (one shot collection)

“hyung!” Kyuhyun called me. “um?” i replied without taking my eyes off from my book. “i’m bored, let’s do something” Kyuhyun says. “Siwon-ah!” HeeChul called me. “wae?” i asked him. “let’s play card!” HeeChul says.

“no! i already reserved for Siwon hyung!” Kyuhyun protested. “you think he’s a table? Can be reserved?” HeeChul replied.

I shook my head as i see them debating. We are now in our flight go back to Seoul from Thailand. “hyung... let’s play with meeee....” Kyuhyun begged. “Siwon... play with meee..” HeeChul begged.

“pft, Kyuhyun! Go play with your psp!” i command. I turn my head to HeeChul, “hyung! Go play car with others!” i command as i raised and go away.

“hyung, o go take a walk!” i says to Leetuek. “be a good boy!” Leetuek says. I does not replied and use my jacket. Some people in the plane is doing something that can kick the bored far far away.

“arggghhhhh.... i’m lose agaiiinnnnnnnn” a girl grumbled. I turn my head and saw a girl, her hair tied to back with ribbon on it. She’s playing PSP, “arhhh... what theee? I have to repeat agaiinnn? Ohhhhh...” she keep grumbling to her PSP.

“you play what game?” i asked. she turn her head and give me a who-are-you-face. “oh, sorry for disturbing you” i apologized and just want to go away. “wait!” she called me. I turn arround, “i play diner dash” she says. “ahh... let me help you play!” i replied. She give her PSP, i play for arround 15 minutes. “tada!” i yelled happily when i win.

“ohh... kamsahamnidaa....” she thanked. “okay, no problem” i replied and go away. I touch my chest, huh? Why my heart beating so fast? Damn! I forget to ask her name! How babo i am? I turn arround and back to where she seat, but i found no one there, even her bag is not there.

I search for her arround the plane and she’s not everywhere. “whose that girl?” i asked to myelf. “what girl?” someone asked. i turn arround and saw Leetuek “you’re in plane and you have a time to flirting to a girl?” he asked.

“no, it’s not!” i replied. “i should tell this to other members!ciao!” he says and run away. “aishh...” i grumbled and walk back to my seat. If Leetuek is the one who know it, he will add somthing on his news. Gossip king! If he will not be a singer, he must be a reporter! Must!

“hyung, is it real?” Kyuhyun asked. “what real?” i asked back. “about the girl” Shindong replied. “gossip running so fast” i mumbled. “tell me....” Sungmin begged. “arr.. Teukie hyyyuuuunnnngggg!!!” i yelled calling his name and walk to his seat.

“earth calliingggg...” he says and run to the toilet. I run to catch him. But it’s too late, he closed the door. I hit the door and i heard him laughing from inside. “wait for my revenge at Seoul!” i yelled and hit the door once again before i go away.

I flirt with girl, but i think i’m not flrting. They teasing me. I don’t have any girl to ask for dating, they teased me too. What the hell? Everything is wrong. I have to find that girl!

 

“what time is it?” I asked to Ryeo Wook who seat beside me. He glanced at his watch, “10 pm” he replied and closed his eyes.

I nod and turn my head to the window. I saw so many stars. I just know,if see stars from the plane was so nice. More clear. I saw a very shining star over there and suddenly.

“omo~ fall star!” I yelled and wake Ryeo Wook up. “where? Where?” he asked. I poiting at the star. “make a wish, make a wish” he says and closed his eyes and make a wish.

Huh? Make a wish? Yeah, people says if you see fall star, they can wished our wish. I closed my eyes and make a wish. ‘I hope to see that girl again, I don’t know when but I want to meet her again’

“your wish?” Ryeo Wook poked my shoulder. “secret!” I replied. He pouted and back to his seat and sleep again. “I hope it’s true” I mumbled as I closed my eyes.

 

6 months after,

“Sungmin hyyuuunnnnggg…” I called him. “whaaattt?” he asked from inside the bathroom. “do you see Wookie!?” I asked. “I think, he go for shopping near from here” he replied.

“okaayyy… thanks hyung!” I thanked and take my hat, jacket, and eyeglasses. So hard to be a handsome man (what?), and so popular. Everyone know me. If I met someone and he or she don’t know who I am… I will give him or her a big gift!

I walk as I wear all of the things. My phone suddenly ring, I raised it. “yoboseyo?”

“yah! Where are you?” Ryeo Wook asked. “me? I want to go to your place, wae?” I asked. “good then, you have to help me bring all of this!” he replied. “ups! Sorry, but I’m not your maid” I replied.

“okay, then I will not give your food for forever” he says. “oh, nonono! Just kidding hyung! I’m on my way”

“okay… I’ll wait for you” he says. I hung up the phone and put it in my pocket.

I walk slowly but sure. Keep watching for people, I close my head with my jacket. Am I already look different? Am i? I look at myself in the glass. I use my eyeglasses and make sure if I’m different. Damn! Why I’m so handsome? (someone? Please kick me and wake me up!). Why my face look older? (aigoo) maybe people will call me ahjunssi one day.

“aigoo, Sera! What the hell are you thinking about?” I heard a familiar voice. I turn my head and saw the last time girl I saw in the plane just come out from the shop. Her one hand bring the shopping bag and the other hand is holding her phone.

“what?... araso, araso! I’ll help you” she says and hung up the call and keep her phone in her bag. She walk away. I keep looking at her who start going more far. I wake up from my dream.

“no no no! I don’t want to lose her again” I mumbled and run towards her. “wait!” I yelled. I’m trying to run more fast, I still saw her head. “wait!” I yelled again.

Suddenly when I want to cross the road, the traffic light turn to green and I have to stop. The girl now is in the other side of the road. “damn!” I grumbled. “I lose her again for the second time?” I grumbled.

Sorry sorry sorry sorry…

I raise the call from Ryeo Wook. “YAH!!! CHOI SIWON? I’M WAITING FOR YOU HERE!!! WHERE ARE YOUUU???” he asked with high voice and I have to move my phone away because of his sound.

“mianhaeyooo, I’ll be there soon” I replied and before waiting for his replied I hung up the call and go away. I walk to the market with high speed. Why I have to lose her again? Arghhhh…

I arrived at the market and saw Ryeo Wook waiting infront. He turn his head and give me a glaring faced. “where have you been???” he asked.

I giggled, “mian~ I saw the girl last time on the plane” I replied. His eyes suddenly shining brightly, “girl? The girl last time Teukie hyung tell us?” he asked. I slap his face slowly, “stop it Wookie! How can you still remember about that gossip?” I protested.

“of course!” he replied. “ahh… let’s go home then. I’m not in the good mood” I says. “wait! Hyung, I want to buy the others too” he says. “buy what again?” I asked. “shampoo for the boys, potato chips for the boys…” I cut it.

“how about this?” I asked as I show him the plastic bag. “ohh… it’s for cooking. Like, meat, chicken, vegetabl….” I cut it. “araso, araso! Kaja, kaja! Faster!” I gave up. “yay! Gumawo, hyungggg….” He thanked happily.

We walk together to the other market. This boy, pissed me off. He bought so many things, even a new Polaroid for Sungmin??? Hell, I don’t want to go shopping with him anymore.

 

2 months after,

Today is right at 2 months I never saw her again. I put my chin on my hand and look at the window. The city not yet sleep because of the sun still shining brightly. I turn on Yiruma’s songs and listen to it.

“Wonie!” Leetuek call me. “hm?” I asked without turn my head. “what happen to you?” he asked. “I want to see…” I paused. Leetuek is the king of gossip! “see what?” he asked curious. His eyes changed to the reporter eyes. “nothing” I giggled.

He pouted. “let’s go to SM. We have a meeting” he says. “okay, I’ll take my jacket first” I replied and raised. I get my jacket and walk out from my room where Leetuek wait for me. “kaja, we’re late already” he says and go away. I followed him behind.

Leetuek drive to SM and because we’re late… we run along the corridor. I still can say hi to the SNSD girls who come for take sound. “no time for saying hi to the girls” Leeteuk interrupted. I say bye to them and run behind him. He open the door of the meeting room. The other members is already there.

I bowed, “sorry, we’re late” I apologized.

After the meeting, the other boys choosing to stay with SNSD girls. I’m choosing to go home with Kyuhyun. “hyung, wait a minute. I have to say something to JiYeon” he says and go away.

JiYeon? The girl who closed with him now. From where I know it? Of course from our King of Gossip! I leaned to the wall and take my phone and check my twitter.

“excuseme…” a sound interrupted me. I raised my head and saw that girl again. Wait! Again!???! “do you know where is Jinki oppa? I’m searching for him around” she asked. I stared at her. “you are…” she cut it before I could finished my words.

“annyeong, my name is Lee Sena. Onew and Taemin oppa’s sister” she introduced herself. “i…” she cut it again. “oh? I know you… Choi Siwon from Super Junior! I can’t believe it if I can meet with you” she says. I smiled. Fiuh, she’s only Onew and Taemin’s sister.

“do you…” I cut it. “please be my girlfriend!” I says suddenly. I covered my mouth suddenly. Damn! How can I say that words?!!!

Her eyes widened, “ummm…. i…” before she could finished her words, suddenly Jonghyun pop our from somewhere and hug her wrist. “jagi-ahhhh….” He called like a child.

“jagi?” I asked. Jonghyun release his hug from Sena, he put his arms around her neck. “Siwon hyung, why you here?” he asked. Wait, what happen here?

“who is this girl?” I asked to him. “Dweejchi?” he asked glanced at Sena. Sena slap his arms, “stop calling me dweejchi oppa!” she says. I can saw there is a happy smile between her words. “how can i stop?” Jonghyun asked.

“oh, hyung… this is my girlfriend” Jonghyun says happily. “she’s ugly right?” Jonghyun joked and get a smooth slap on his cheek from Sena. “hahaha… stop it short girl” Jonghyun says happily. “stop call me short girl too!” Sena says. He giggled.

“o..oh… okay…” I paused as I saw Kyuhyun coming back. “I think… I have to go, yeah?” I says. “byebye hyung!” Jonghyun waved his hand when I go away. I waved my hand back with a bad feeling. I’m trying to keep smiled.

“Siwon ahjunssi!” Sena called me. I turn my head, “am I too old? And you have to call me ahjunssi?” I asked. “mian~ ahjunssi” she apologized. “neh~ it’s okay” I replied.

“anyway, ahjunssi… “ she paused. “nice to know you, ahjunssi” she says. I give my best smile even it’s not working for cheer myself. “nice to know you too” I replied and go away.

“who is the girl with Jonghyun?” Kyuhyun asked when we already get inside the car. “his girlfriend” I replied. He nod, “and also the girl I loved” I continued and make his eyes widen.

The star wishes come true, but not with my second wish...

I want her to be my star.