Part Thirteen

"I Love You."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

❝Part Thirteen❞  

 

 

“Kyungsoo~” Kai whined from where he sat on his chair, reaching his hand up to the younger boy. “Don’t you think you’ve been abandoning me lately?”

 

Kyungsoo looked up from where he was sipping his ice cream float. “I’m not. What makes you say that?”

 

“Because…. you’ve been with Baekhyun a lot these days…”

 

Kyungsoo widened his eyes and laughed good-naturedly. “You jealous?” He took no notice and went back to sipping his float, unaware of Kai’s stony expression.

 

Kai stood up abruptly from his desk and grabbed Kyungsoo’s wrist, ignoring the boy’s yelp of “My float!” and pulled the other boy out of the classroom into the corridor until they reached the abandoned locker place. Kyungsoo gulped nervously as Kai pushed him against the wall and slammed his fists on the lockers.

 

“Kyungsoo, you’re making me really frustrated,” Kai whispered seductively into the other boy’s ear. Kyungsoo felt his mind going dizzy with Kai’s scent washing over him.

 

“Um…I…” Kyungsoo tried to say, but the words just came out like little whines. He gasped again as Kai started to nibble his ear.

 

“You’ve hurt my feelings…hanging out with Baekhyun and not paying any attention to me…” Kai continued to say, his lips travelling down Kyungsoo’s neck, brushing against his sensitive skin. “Naughty boys like you need to be punished, no?”

 

Kyungsoo didn’t even have time to prepare himself for the “punishment” before Kai’s lips crushed against his softly, his mouth moving slowly with his. Kyungsoo took a shaky step back and clutched onto Kai’s shirt for balance. Unconsciously, he had started to kiss Kai back just as eagerly, letting the taller boy dominate him. Their lips clashed against each other again and again, hardly giving any time for the couple to breathe.

 

“J-Jongin…..need….stop….” Kyungsoo tried to say, but desire had suddenly clouded his vision. When was the last time they kissed? He wasn’t so sure now….

 

Kyungsoo sighed in satisfaction and parted his lips slightly, letting Kai use the opportunity to slide his tongue in. His tongue swirled expertly inside his mouth, entwining with his. Kyungsoo let out a muffled moan as Kai’s hand explored down under his shirt, and the younger boy leaned back and smirked, his lips.

 

“Next time you ignore me, I’ll do this again,” Kai breathed out softly into Kyungsoo’s ear, sending ripples down his spine. The smaller boy surprised Kai by wrapping his arms around his waist.

 

“I….I’m sorry for ignoring you. I didn’t know you were jealous,” Kyungsoo said in a small voice, burying his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter