4 years later... [Bonus Chapter]

I'll Love You Forever

Bonus chapter here! Read it and be happy!!

Teen Top - Be Ma Girl

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXhmbxYqlfw


It's been 4 years.

4 years since I left Sehun.

4 years since colours came into my life because of the operation.

4 years since EXO's debut.

4 years... It's a long time...

For the past 4 years, you've been keeping in touch with Luhan. He says Sehun wishes to see you again. You promised him that you would. Soon.

You were currently attending a school on Fashion Designing. With your knowledge and designs, you created designs for EXO's MVs and photoshoots. In france, you were known as Tifany Kwon. Your designs would go directly to SM via mail to let EXO use. This made you popular and famous. 

You could not go anywhere without being followed. It was like leading an idol's life in Korea. But without crazy sasaeng fans. This routine would go on for 4 years. But this year, was special. You would finally graduate this year and with flying colours, which means that you could go back to Korea and meet Sehun. 

You notified all EXO members about your departure to Korea. Everyone except Sehun knew. You specifically asked them to keep it a scret to surprise Sehun. 

After many months of waiting, it was finally the day. It was finally graduation day. All the students from your school were excited, your friends were crying hearing that you had to leave Paris.

"Prenez soin de vous en Corée. Okay?" Your bestfriend, Mia told you while tearing up. She had asked you to take care of yourself while you were in Korea. You gave her a small nod and went to collect your graduation diploma. Afterwards, you drove to Charles De Gaulle Airport for the next flight back to Korea. 

----

After 12 hours, you landed in Seoul. * I'm back Sehunnie. I'm back Korea. * 

You smiled to yourself and hailed a cab back to your apartment. You didn't sell it, but your housekeeper stays there to maintain it. Not long after, you reached the apartment building, you saw fans swarming around it. They were holding up signboards with your name on it. They were chanting your name. 

Fro your backpack, you took out a blonde wig to cover your now purple hair from the shyness. You put on fake nerdy glasses and entered the building without getting caught by your fans. You were this famous that even people in Asia heard about you. 

You entered your unit and greeted your housekeeper before going to your room to unpack. You took of the disguise and went to take a shower. After the shower, you changed into your casual clothing. This moment, your phone rang. You looked at the caller ID, and it was Baekhyun calling you.

" Yeobosayo? " You answered.

" Yeobosayo? Ara? " He asked.

" Ne. " 

" DONGSAENGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " You heard a deep voice call out.

" Was that Yeol? " You asked.

" The one and only, ARA! " Yeol shouted.

" Whatever. Ara, there's a fan signing event tomorrow. You going? " Baekhyun asked.

" Wouldn't miss it for the world. " You replied.

" Araso. see ya tomorrow. Sleep tight Saengie! " Baekhyun said.

" Araso. Wait, how's the maknae doing? " You asked worridly.

" Sehun doesn't whine too much already. He wishes to see you soon. " Baekyun said.

" That's comforting. Promise that you will never tell him I'm back, and I'll see you guys tomorrow. "

" Good Night Ara. " 

After the phone call, you went to prepared gifts for them. After a few hours of thinking, you finally thought of what to make. Cookies! 

Suho: 

D.O:

Baekyeol:

Kai:

Sehun:

You packed all the cookies into an airtight container before going to sleep that night.

---

The next morning, you woke up and prepared yourself for the fan signing. You put on a grey hoodie and shorts while pulling your hair up into a ponytail. You took a few pictures you took with EXO-K 4 years ago and the cookies before leaving the house. Your hair turned blonde a while ago from the nervousness but it turned back to black. 

You took the subway to COEX Mall where the fan signing was held and saw their fans there, all lining up to meet their biases and get their autographs. You felt a small viration in your pocket and took out your phone.

To: Ara Saeng

From: Bacon Oppa

You here already?

You replied him a 'yes' before the signing started. The line started moving and soon, it was your turn. your hair had streaks of blonde and black from the nervousness. You went up on stage and the first EXO member you greeted was Suho. You placed the picture of the both of you on the table and he looked up. You gave him the cookie and he gave you a small smile.

" Ara saeng. Sehun's at the end. He misses you. " Suho said. You frowned a little and your hair turn deep red. You nodded your head as he signed onto the photo. Next was D.O. You asked him to sign the picture of the time the both of you had attempted to bake a cake. You gave him the cookie and he looked like he was about to blow.

" Ya~~ I'm not a girl you know..." D.O complained. " I know. It just fits you. " You gave him a heartwarming smile before proceeding to the Baekyeol couple. The both of them signed the picture and Chanyeol looked like he was about to die of smiling. 

Next came the sarcastic one. He took t and signed the picture of the time both of you celebrated his birthday. "Tch. Pabo Kkamjong." He perked up and gave you the evil eye, but you just smiled. Lastly, was Sehun. His eyes were puffy from the crying last night. You took out his cookie and the picture of the both of you on your first date and gave it to him. 

He saw the picture and teared, thinking that Kai gave it to him. You made him look up and gave him a small yet warm smile. He stopped crying immediately. " Sehunnie... Don't cry. You look childish..." You cooed.

" Ara? " You nodded. " Ara's back Sehunnie. I can see colours now. " Sehun stopped crying and signed the picture. You took it and saw the three words you long to see or hear from him. 'Saranghae.'

---

After the fan signing, you waited outside the photoshoot venue. The first van had the coordi unnies and stylists. The first person to come out was Minrae unnie. 

" Unnie! " You shouted. She looked up and you waved your arms. She smiled and went to hug you. 

" Ara. It's been 4 years. Why haven't you contacted unnie? " Minrae asked.

" Mianhae. How's the boys during photoshooting days? " You asked.

" Chaotic. They were smart enough knowing that Tifany is your English name. They insisted to wear only the clothes you designed. " Minrae replied. 

" I'll go inside now. By the way, can you pass this new design to SM? I did it on the plane back to Korea. " You said.

You went inside to Sehun's changing room to pick out the clothes. All of whch were your designs. You picked out the clothes for this time's concept and left him a note before hiding behind the chair. 

When you heard the door open, you heard someone laughing. 

" She's really back... I miss you Ara. " Sehun said. This moment, you jumped out from your hiding place, surprising Sehun. You went forward and attacked him in a bear hug. 

" Sehunnie! I miss you!!! " 

Sehun stood there before hugging you. You heard faint laughing from behind the closed door and you asked Sehun to keep quiet and put you down. You put a finger to your lips, signalling for Sehun to be quiet.

" Sehunnie~~~ Can you help me take of my hoodie? " You said in a fake voice.

" araso Ara... " Sehun decided to play this game. 

" Ottokae? Are they really doing it? " Chanyeol asked. 

They were in the middle of squabbeling when you opened the door, causing everyone who was leaning on it to fall flat on their noses. They looked up at you wide 'innocent' eyes before you pointed towards the door. The got up and reluctantly trudged outside.

You shook your head before closing the door and sitting on the couch. Sehun sat next to you and you snuggled into his arms.

" I missed you Sehunnie. "

" I missed you too. "

" How were the designs? You like it? "

" Hyungs insisted on using yours. "

" ............. "

" Ara, I thought you would- "

You knew what Sehun was about to say next, but you shut him up by kissing full on the lips. at first, it was a peck, but he made it deeper. the both of you separated when you lost your breath. He just hugged you and you hugged back. 

" Sarangahe Ara. " 

" saranghae Sehunnie. Forever.... "

----

FINISHED!!! 

Have fun reading my BTD and MCS and other stories of mine!!