I'll Love You Forever

I'll Love You Forever

God... Why do you make things seem so tough? What sin did we do? By falling in love?

Hello! My name is Kwon Ara! I'm 18 this year with a loving and famous boyfriend.

Who is it you ask? It's EXO-K's OH SEHUN!! 

That's right! Sehunnie's my boyfriend! He's so cute and childish. I wonder why I fell in love with him?

Yeah right... That used to be me. Happy and cheerful. Until that day...

---

"Sehunnie! Wake up~~" You cooed. You would always wake up that sleepy head. He was a trainee at SME. He came back last night very late, and the members were having trouble waking him up. Of course, being the caring girlfriend I was, i came to help.

"Omma, five more minutes. " Sehun mumbled from under the blanket. You giggled before leaning in and whispering in his ear, " wake up, if not I won't give you a kiss~" You bribed. 

Of course, he woke up and saw you looking down at him. He smiled and ushered you to hug him. You need not be told twice. You went into his arms and gave him a hug before giving a peck on his cheek. Instantly, his face brightened and hoped out of bed. You smiled  and made him go get ready.

You left the room and bumped into the breakfast couple in the hallway. When they saw you coming out of Sehun and Suho's room, they raised an eyebrow and grew suspicious.

"Saeng-ah, why are you coming out of the maknae's room?" Baekhyun asked.

" I went in to wake him up. " You immediately replied.

Chanyeol raised his eyebrows in a very teasing manner. " You sure it was just waking him up? "

You nodded. " You sure? " He asked again. Baekhyun smacked his head. 

"Yah! You better not influence her. " he scolded.

" I just wanted to make sure nothing happened. Next thing you know, there will be little Sehuns running around the dorm playing Justin Bieber. One bieber fan is already enough. " Chanyeol stated.

Baekhyun just rolled his eyes and dragged Chanyeol out into the kitchen. Not long after, Sehun came out of his room, already dressed.

" What's your schedule today? " You asked. 

" We have a fan thigning later and photothoot. " He replied.

" Photshoot is before or after? " you asked once more. 

" Before. " Sehun said and grinned.

" I know that look Sehun. I pick the clothes, but not help you change into it. " You replied.

Sehun just whined and stomped his feet like a little child. You giggled before making go eat his breakfast.

----

After breakfast, all 7 of you piled into the van. 

Why 7? you were one of EXO's stylist. You choose the clothes, they wear it.

But you had a great disadvantage. You didn't know what colour the clothes were and always asked the members. They didn't mind and just replied. 

Soon after, all of you reached the site for the photoshoot. the other coordinators picked out clothes for EXO while you chose for Sehun. You picked out a jacket, a simple shirt and some jeans for him. You asked him what color those were and he replied all black. 

You made him wear those since it went with the concept. He looked at you loving and smiled. He smiled even more which made your heart do a flipflop. Sehun looked at you hair and it had turned purple. 

" Yah... You're bluthing aren't you? " Sehun asked.

" Ani " You lied. Inside, you were melting, thinking that you are the luckiest girl ever.

" Don't lie. Your hair'th turned purple. " He said with a smirk.

*That little rat purposely did this.*

You pouted and just shoved the clothes into his arms before walking away. However, instead of changing, he followed you out and gave you a backhug. 

"Ara...Mianhae..." Sehun apologized.

You escaped from him and gave him a peck on the lips before asking him to go change. You went to go look for other coordinators and they saw the tired look.

" Sehun giving you a hard time? " One of the unnies asked.

" He's taking advantage of my conditions to tease me..." You did a cute pout. the unnies just laugh before patting your head.

" Don't worry. Your hair's back to black now. But if I were you, do not turn behind. " Minrae unnie warned.

You turned you head. Wrong move. You saw your boyfriend coming out with the clothes you picked and you gotta say, he looked hot. you whipped your head back while the Minrae unnie just laughed.

" You had to turn. Look, your hair is purple again. " Minrae unnie said. 

---

After the photoshoot, all of you went to eat lunch before proceeding to the fan signing. Everyone wanted ddubokki, and ddubokki it was. You were hoping that there were no fans around, but you were wrong. Fans were crowding outside the shop you guys were in. 

Sehun pouted since he couldn't feed you. You just gave him a smile and a text message, saying that he can feed you at dinner that night. That made the pouty Sehun smile. But, the fan wern't dumb. they clearly saw Sehun pouting awhile ago and now, he was all smiles. They also noticed that you were sitting in front of him. Observant was the word. An EXO member would always sit in front of Sehun, not a girl. 

They were beginning to grow suspicious of who you were since Sehun was looking intently at you and smiling like you did.

---

After lunch was the fan signing. All the fans were crowding around the area waiting for their merchandise to be signed, and for their questions to be answered. another thing they noticed, you were the only stylist coming out of the EXO van. the other stylists and coordinators would come in separate vans. 

You led them into the mall while fans were screaming and shouting their names. Soon, the chanting grew louder and louder when the fan signing started. All the EXO members had smiles on their faces as they signed the merchandise for their fans.

After the signing was the interview with them. All of the questions related to EXO-K's habits and likes. Until a perticular fan asked, " Sehun oppa! Who was the girl you were sitting with during lunch? Is she a stylist? " 

Sehun put on a straight face and replied, " Ne! That was one of the stylists for EXO-K. She's new around but has great fashion taste. " 

But it wasn't enough. They knew something else was behind it. Of course, another one asked, " Oppa! is she your girlfriend? " 

Sehun froze. You froze. All EXO members and staff froze. No one dared answer that question. Not when it had been a secret for 2 years. Even Soo Man doesn't know about anything. they had to keep it a secret, but it was no use lying now.

" Ne. She is. " Sehun replied. Shocked, you looked up to see the corrdi unnies ushering you on stage. You had to keep yourself calm to prevent your hair color from changing. You went over to where Sehun was and he put an arm around you.

" Oppa! Is she younger than you? " A fan asked. Sehun nodded. "How old is she?" Sehun smiled and replied, " She's 18 this year. "

" Wah! Unnie nomu yeoppuda! " you couldn't help but blush and that did it. you hair changed to purple automatically. All the fans gasped. 

" Unnie! why did your hair change colour? " a younger donsaeng asked. 

" your unnie's name is Kwon Ara. she has a special condition that makes her hair change colour according to her mood. Right now, she's shy and blushing. " Sehun helped you to answer.

You gave a grateful smile while the crowd cheered at the maknae's good choice. 

* I bet Soo Man's going crazy now. *

You were right. The moment all of you went back to the company, Soo Man ordered all of you into his office.

" What did you think you were doing? Keeping this relationship a secret from me?! " He boomed. you shrank at the loud volume. 

" And you! " He pointed at you. you gulped.

" Just because I gave you a job as EXO-K's stylist, that doesn't mean you can take advantage of it. Out! You're out! " He ordered.

" M-Mwoh?! " You were scared now.

" Didn't you hear me?! You're fired! I don't want to see you again! " You held back your tears and went back to your apartment and cried.  

You the laptop and found an email to you. It was your family doctor. He managed to find a professional surgeon to try and undo the condition of your eyes. It means, that you can see again. You immediately replied and started packing your bag for the next flight to America. 

Before you left, you wrote on a note adressed to Sehun.

Sehun-ah, if you're reading this, I'll probably be off on a flight to America.

My doctor found a surgeon there to help me. I'm sorry if I can't see you again.

I'll come back again. Next time. 

Remember, I'll love you forever. 

You stuck it onto his door and left the apartment. 

* I hope you will be fine without me Sehunnie *

---

When Sehun came home that night, he went back to what Soo Man had said.

* Ara's gone. Fired. our debut's date has been pushed back. It's all my fault. *

To add salt to his wounds, he found the note attached on his door and read it.

he went to his room and locked it shut while crying. A got up a few hours later and texted you.

Did you, really leave? 

- Sehunnie

You felt a slight vibration in your jeans pocket and took out your phone to read the message. You wanted to tear up immediately. But you held it back and typed him a fast reply. 

Ne. But I'll be back someday, I promise.

- Ara 

Sehun felt his heart ease, knowing that you'll be coming back. He too, typed a quick reply.

You know that I'll love you forever right?

- Sehun

Ne. But I want to make it even more realistic by going for the operation.

I'm fired. I don't even know if I can bring myself to come back.

But I promise that one day, I will force myself to come back.

- Ara

I'll miss you. I'll love you forever.

I'll wait. Promise.

- Sehun

I'll love you forever too.

Wait for me. I'll be back soon. 

Promise.

- Ara

----

The End!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Just kidding!! It was supposed to be a oneshot, and it is. 

I'll just make the next chapeter a bonus! 

Enjoy!