Chapter 6

Bad Boy

 

A/N:

Italics are their thoughts

Bold means it's a text message 

A ~ line before italics means it's a flashback

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Are there any eggs in this house?” Mina walked in the kitchen to find Seunghyun looking through the fridge. There was a frying pan, butter and a spatula on the counter along with seven plates.

“What are you doing?” He looked up at Mina in surprise. 

“I was going to make breakfast.”  Mina walked over to the fridge taking out a carton of eggs and handing them to Seunghyun. 

“I don’t like eggs.” Mina declared right before Seunghyun put the eggs on the frying pan. 

“Well you don’t have to eat them.” He continued to cook when Mina spoke up again.

“So you’re going to make everyone else breakfast but not the person who’s letting you stay at her house?” Seunghyun sighed as he stopped making the eggs. 

“Okay, well what would you like?” Mina thought for a moment before replying.

“I’d like a crepe.” He looked at her un-amused; he had no idea how to make a crepe. She pointed to the box of crepe mix. 

“With fresh fruit please.” She smirked, watching him read the side of the box for directions.

“Of course.” Seunghyun started to pour the crepe mix in the frying pan. It was difficult to make it perfect consistency. He placed the crepe on the plate and filled it with strawberries and whip cream. 

How do I fold this?

He bundled the crepe into a small ball and handed it to Mina. She looked at the crepe in confusion.

“What’s this?” She started to laugh at how horrible the crepe turned out. 

“Just try it, I’m sure it tastes great.” He cut himself off a piece and popped it in his mouth. With a small hesitation Mina did the same. 

“It’s actually pretty good.” She smiled at Seunghyun’s attempt. 

“Good morning guys!” Taeyang came into the kitchen and sat right next to Mina. “So, TOP, where is my breakfast?” 

“I’m making you guys eggs, want to go wake everyone else up?” TOP replied while cracking an egg over the pan. 

“Youngbae, don’t wake up Jiyong and Hiyori. They went to sleep late last night.” Mina spoke while trying to cut off a piece of her crepe. 

“Alright, I’ll go get Daesung and Seungri.” He got up and went back up the stairs. 

“You know, you don’t seem like the cooking type,” Mina laughed, putting her dishes in the sink. “Thank you, it was nice to have someone make me breakfast.” 

“No problem, I’m only decent at cooking breakfast and rice.” Seunghyun smirked as he looked down at Mina, who just rolled her eyes playfully. 

After Daesung and Seungri ate their eggs, Mina suggested they go shopping for a few things. 

“Well, we need more food, now that there are 5 guys living here. Also, you guys need some clothing and other important stuff. GD and Hiyori will go later on their own I guess, I don’t want to wake either of them.” Mina told all the guys to get ready and went to go change out of her pajamas herself. Soon, everyone was ready to go to the mall. 

“I’ll drive!” Mina grabbed the keys and ran to the Porsche. “I still can’t believe you stole this Seungri…” 

“Yeah, well I’m pretty great so these things just come naturally to me.” Seungri winked at Mina, who just gave him a weird look. 

They arrived at the mall in no time and parked in front of the main entrance. Once inside, Mina stopped and turned around to face the 4 guys.

“Okay, so let’s split up. You all go on your own stuff and pick up what you need, I’ll get the food. I will meet you back here in two hours. I’m going to give you all some cash. If you need more, text me.” With that, Mina handed out money to each of them and left towards the grocery store. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Share the blanket Ji, you’re hogging it all!” Hiyori nudged GD, pulling the blankets closer to her side, as he just mumbled something incoherent and turned over on his side. 

Hiyori turned over towards the night table and glanced at the clock. 1:07PM

“Ji, it’s 1 in the afternoon! Wake up, we slept in way too late!” Hiyori turned over and started to lightly shove his shoulder. He quickly opened his eyes, and looked up at Hiyori, who was getting ready to jump on the bed.

“Good, you’re awake! We slept in, really late…” Hiyori leapt off the bed, and went into the bathroom to get a shower. GD just turned over and groaned. 

“Why do I have to get up?” He called out as loud as his scratchy voice would allow him. Not realizing that Hiyori was in the shower, he walked over to the bathroom and opened the door. 

“Jiyong, get out! I’m in the shower! Go make the bed or something!” Hiyori poked her head from out of the shower curtain, glaring at GD who had a smirk on his face. “Get your head out of the gutters Ji” Hiyori sighed as she pulled the curtain over.

“Sorry, I’ll go clean the room up.” He turned around and walked out into the bedroom that had a bed with blankets strewn all over the mattress. “This bed is a disaster, I’ll pay Daesung to make it later…” 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mina was on her way to cashier when her phone started to buzz.

Guess they need more money.

She pulled her phone out from her back pocket and saw a strange number.

I would keep a close eye on the ones you hold dear, it’s a full on war and anything could happen now. There isn’t a thing you can do to stop it babe.

Mina stood in the line and looked around, hiding her phone from wandering eyes. She quickly got out of the store and into the mall to meet up with everyone again. 

Who the hell was that? I shouldn’t tell anyone, but that’s still creepy. How did he even get my number?

She sat on a bench, holding herself back from looking at the text any longer.

They should be here soon, that’ll take my mind off of the message.

“Hey Mina!” Seungri and Taeyang came over first, with a good few shopping bags in their hands. 

“Looks like you two did well!” Mina smiled up at them and patted the bench motioning for them to sit down. 

“Yeah, it didn’t take us long to find what we needed. Thanks Mina” Taeyang put his arm around Mina and gave her a one sided hug. 

TOP and Daesung came in shortly after and everyone quickly piled into the car, ready to go back to Mina's place.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Let’s play video games all day, Mina has a pile of them!”  GD screamed out from the living room to Hiyori, who was in the kitchen making toast for her and Ji. 

“If everyone else is up for it when they get back from wherever they are, then yeah let’s do it.” Hiyori walked into the living room and placed a plate down on the coffee table that had a bunch of toast on it, and two large glasses of orange juice for the two of them. 

Just as they started eating, everyone else piled into the door and through the kitchen. 

“Hey sleepy heads!” Seungri laughed and grabbed a piece of toast, making himself comfy on the lazy boy. 

“Mina, I was thinking we could play video games today?” Jiyong looked up to Mina, who was taking her shoes off and ping her jacket. 

“You don’t have to ask me what you are aloud to do now, it’s our house. You guys all live here. Though, a video game day sounds fun.” 

After Hiyori and GD were finished with breakfast they all started to play Mariokart. The whole day consisted of them playing multiple different video games, and ordering pizza in for supper. Before they knew it, it was already midnight.

“Hiyori can you clean up the pizza boxes?” Mina asked exhaustedly. Hiyori nodded as Mina explained how she was extremely tired and was going to bed. The anonymous text she received earlier was still haunting her. Who sent it? When she got to her room she opened her laptop and searched whose number it was. The name that came up was unfamiliar to her. Jang Wooyoung. She shrugged, as unlikely as it was maybe the text wasn’t even for her. Lying down in bed she decided to forget about it.