Chapter 4

Bad Boy

 

A/N:

Italics are their thoughts

Bold means it's a text message 

A ~ line before italics means it's a flashback

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It’s been almost a month since Hiyori and Mina have been involved with bigbang. They normally ended up spending a night or two a week at the hideout, becoming familiar with the boys quickly. Last night Mina and Hiyori stayed the night, and it was now Saturday morning.

Mina walked into the living room, wearing an oversized shirt that fell just above her knees. Seeing all of the guys up surprised her, as she was going to cook breakfast for them. She turned scarlet as she noticed them looking at her attire.

“Has anyone ever complimented you on your legs Mina?” Seungri questioned, looking up and down at Mina. “They truly are a work of art.”

“You’re such a pig Seungri”, Mina walked over and hit him over the head.

“That hurt Mina!” Seungri whined, rubbing his head.

“That feisty attitude you have will be perfect for tonight’s mission!” Taeyang laughed and quickly explained himself. “2PM is hosting a huge party and we are going to take two of the members down. We need you two girls to be a distraction for the 2PM guys and help us with a few other things.”

“That’s why you guys got up early?” Mina stared at him, waiting for a better explanation.

“Well, we need to make the two of you look presentable. Plus, Hiyori is still healing her wound on her stomach, so she can’t play a very large part in the distraction. You’ll be doing most of the dirty work.” GD looked over at Hiyori, who was lying down next to him, looking half asleep.

“You’re just overprotective of Hiyori.” Mina sighed before responding in a defeated voice. “What do I have to do?”

“Well, you have to wear this” Daesung ran into a room only to come back with two black dresses and heels. “This first dress is for Hiyori, keep in my mind that they have to be revealing.” He coughed awkwardly before holding up a strapless black dress that had both sides open leading to an open back as well. It was tight all the way down, and had a pair of silver heels to match.

“I would never wear that in public, but if it’s necessary I’ll wear it tonight” Hiyori smiled at Daesung while waiting for him to show Mina’s outfit.

“I think that you’ll look great in it, I can’t imagine you being a bad distraction in anything.” Jiyong smirked at Hiyori, who laughed and told him to shut it.

Daesung waved his arms around, trying to catch everyone’s attention again. “Well, here is Mina’s outfit!” He held up another black dress, this one was sleeveless and had a dangerously low v-neck. “You would wear a belt where the v-neck ends.” Then he picked up a pair of red heels.

“That would go down to my belly-button!” Mina continued to look at the dress.

“Well, that’s the point.” Seunghyun walked over to the dress. He picked it up and put it in front of Mina to see just how low it would be. “Yeah, it’s almost at your belly-button, but you don’t have too much to show off anyways, so you need to wear something like this to be a good distraction for them.”

Mina turned bright red, looking down at her chest. “I never thought I was that flat…”

Seungri laughed. “You’re looks make up for your small chest, however you’re pretty flat.”

“Whatever, just give me the dress.” Mina snatched the dress from TOP and went into the bathroom to try it on.

“Wait! I have to explain what the two of you need to do. Hiyori you are going to sit at a table and drug Junho’s drink. Mina, you are going to get Taecyeon to leave the club with you, once outside TOP will shoot him. We want the two of you to be finished by 1AM.” GD quickly explained.

After Mina went to her place to grab hair stuff and make-up for Hiyori and herself, they took their time getting ready and ate left over pizza that the boys had in the fridge.

After a couple of hours, Seungri walked into the living room where Hiyori and Mina were chatting and watching a movie.“You guys ready to leave?” Seungri smirked grabbing a shiny set of keys. “I’ve got the car out back!”

Outside the back of the building was an all black Porsche Panamera.

“How did you get this?” Hiyori looked over at Seungri.

“Stole it the other day.” He laughed, clicking the unlock button and walking over to the drivers side.

“Shotgun!” Daesung called out, running to the passenger door and hopping in.

Once they started driving, it only took 10 minutes to get to the location. It was a club that 2PM had rented out specifically for this party. It was packed with people and music was blaring. Hiyori stood unaware of where to go. She watched Mina walk over to a guy and start to talk to him.

“See that table over there?” Jiyong whispered pointing towards a table in the corner where only one person was sitting.

“Go over and tell him that’s the table you reserved.” Hiyori nodded as Jiyong passed her the small pills to put in his drink.

As she started to go towards the table, GD grabbed her arm and held her back.

“He isn’t weak, he is known for his bad temper so I want you to be careful. Don’t do anything risky, I can’t take a repeat of what happened last month.” He looked at her one last time before letting her go, watching her walk over to Junho.

When Hiyori approached the table, Junho looked up at her with a questioning look.

“Uh- I think this is the table I reserved.” The man’s look eased, believing what she was saying.

“You don’t mind some company do you?” He smirked patting the chair next to him. Hiyori sat as an overwhelming feeling of awkwardness came over her. She had no idea what she was doing or how she was going to distract him enough to drug his drink.

“I haven’t seen you around before, are you new? I’m pretty sure I would have noticed you.” Hiyori wasn’t stupid and noticed that this guy was already interested in her.

Thanks to Mina’s hair and make-up magic. Half of my job is already done.

“I’m new around this area of town.” Hiyori gave a small smile.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jiyong sat at the bar, a phone in one hand and an ice-cold vodka in the other. He had to be on alert in case Hiyori needed more drugs or Junho did anything out of line. Junho made himself comfortable with Hiyori fast, already putting his hand up to her cheek and starring at her in much more than a friendly way.

What a ing . All the 2PM guys are morons, but this guy is the biggest jackass I’ve ever laid eyes on.

GD picked up his phone and tapped away quickly to Hiyori:

Are you going to have a hard time drugging this guy? You seem to be pretty damn fond of him.

Without a second thought, he pressed the send button and took a swing from his glass.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Well if you ever need someone to show you around I’m free.” Junho still had a smirk on his face, appearing more confident with each word.

“I’ll be sure to take up your offer sometime soon.” Hiyori nudged her way over closer to Junho.

“I’m going to go order us some drinks, I can’t have you thirsty.” He got up quickly and made his way over to the bar.

When Junho stood, she checked her phone that had vibrated three times in the past 5 minutes. She looked down at the LCD screen to see Jiyong’s name on top of each missed text.

Are you going to have a hard time drugging this guy? You seem to be pretty damn fond of him.

Maybe I’ll have to come do it for you while you guys eat each other’s faces.

You were supposed to drug his drink!

He is jealous!

She typed an answer as fast as she could, afraid of Junho coming back.

I need to get him to a point where he won’t suspect anything Ji, relax!

Hiyori sent the message, just as Junho placed a drink in front of her as he sat down and put his arm around her shoulders.

This is way too easy. I wonder how Mina is doing.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mina quickly found who she was looking for, as she turned around and there he was.

He looks identical to the photo GD showed me.

“Hey, I’m Taecyeon. Can I buy you a drink please?”

This guy sounds like a wimp… not a member of a gang.

“I would like that, my name is Mina.” Mina shook his hand and watched as he left for the bar. Taecyeon was rather tall, around 6 feet and looked to weigh twice of Mina. He came back fast, smiling with two drinks in his hands.

“So, did you come here with anyone?” He asked as he passed her the drink.

“No, I have a few friends around but I came alone.”

“Well, at least I know I can spend the night with you now. Would you like to dance?”

Mina responded with a nod of her head as she placed her drink down on a random table. Taecyeon took her hand and led her further onto the dance floor.  He moved close to her right away, not wasting anytime.

It didn’t take long for him to become interested in me.

“This party is getting kind of boring.” She whispered in his ear leaning closer to him.

“Why don’t we get out of here then?” He had a smug look on his face as he grabbed her hand leaving the club.

The night air was cold and bitter. Taecyeon didn’t let go of Mina’s hand as he led her out the back door.

“My car is back here.”

Mina then stopped him from walking, and did just as GD told her to. She went up on her tippy toes and kissed him. She barely even felt him respond before she heard the gun shot.

All color drained from his face as he collapsed to the ground. His entire back was covered in blood. Even though Mina knew it was coming she was still in shock. He started to cough with more blood coming out of his mouth. Taecyeon’s body was moving slightly, all his muscles were tensed up and he kept his gaze on her. He had a sickening expression, like a mix of anger and pain. Mina backed away from the body, unknowing what to do. She had never seen someone get shot before. She didn’t expect a reaction like this.  Her heart started beating faster, horrified by Taecyeon who was just barely living. She turned around to face Seunghyun. He had just shot Taecyon but his eyes were fixed on her.

“I didn’t expect it to be li-lik-“ She couldn’t finish her sentence. The image of Taecyon’s blood covered body twitching while he just starred at her wouldn’t go away.  Seunghyun walked over to her standing only a few centimeters away.

“It’s okay.” She refused to look up at him tilting her head down starring at her shoes. Her body started to tremble as her eyes widened. Her shoes were covered in his blood that he coughed up. Without warning arms wrapped around her pulling her close. Her head was leaning on his chest. Seunghyun kept whispering to her, telling her that everything’s okay. After a few minutes Mina was calm. She looked up at Seunghyun, who was still holding her.

“I’m okay.” He nodded and after a small delay he finally let her go. Instead of going back inside to the party the two walked towards the car. Seunghyun kept looking back at Mina who was trailing behind him to make sure she was alright. She caught his gaze and returned it with a smile.

Thank you Seunghyun.