Tenth

It's Over Now

 

 

 

Finding Out

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

‘I should not believe what Sungmin said yesterday. I should not doubt Kyu Oppa. I know him he won’t play with me, I could feel that he is really sincere towards me. I trust him I know he won’t play with me and put me into a bet….. I love him so much and I know he feels the same way too.’

 

Hani had drown by her thoughts as she walk towards her next class, she didn’t even notice her boyfriend who is already beside her. Kyuhyun tried calling her for again and again but it seems like Hani didn’t hear him so he slow down his track just enough for him to give Hani a back hug.

 

“Oh.” Hani jump and turn around only to see her pouting boyfriend.

 

“You’re ignoring me.” Kyuhyun said.

 

Hani smiled and turn around. “Aniyo, I wasn’t. I was just thinking something that’s all.”

 

“Yeah, I could see that. Is there something bothering you?” Kyuhyun ask.

 

Hani shook her head and smiled again. “It’s nothing.”

 

Kyuhyun smiled and slowly lean closer to Hani until their noses touch. “I really love your smile.”

 

Hani giggled and place her hands on Kyuhyun’s shoulder as Kyuhyun snake his arms around Hani’s waist. “Don’t worry Oppa, this smile won’t die down, you’ll see this smile for the rest of your life.” She smiled and lean closer to give Kyuhyun a quick peck.

 

Kyuhyun smiled and gave Hani’s nose and quick kiss. “Kaja, you’ll be late for your cooking class.”

 

Hani nodded and both of them walk hand in hand with a big smile of their faces.

 

“I’ll see after your class, okay?” Kyuhyun as soon as they reach Hani’s room. “I’ll be with EunHyuk and Donghae, just call me when you’re done.” He smiled and gave Hani a kiss before waving goodbye.

 

 

1 and half hour later.

 

 

Hani’s POV

 

Where is he? I’ve been waiting here for almost 20 minutes already. Oppa said I should call him but his not answering. Did oppa forgot??? Aigoo >.<

 

So I decided to walk back to our main room, I send Oppa a message that I’m going back to the main classroom first , I’ll just call Kyuhyun oppa again later he might be busy right now, I don’t wanna disturb him anyway.

 

I was humming one of my favorite songs when I finally reach the room. I was about to go in when I suddenly heard voices.

 

“Aish! Monkey will you stop bugging me already?!”

 

“Tsk… Jealous fish!”

 

‘Moneky? Fish? That’s a funny name.’ I let out a small giggle and open the door slowly just to see who were inside.

 

‘Oh, it’s Eunhyuk and Donghae-sshi.’ I stayed by the door looking at them until I spotted another figure, Kyuhyun’s.

 

“So anyway, what are your plans now Kyuhyun?” Donghae ask.

 

“Plans about what?” Kyu oppa ask.

 

“Plans about ending things up, it’s almost time.” Eunhyuk said.

 

‘Plans? What are they talking about?’

 

Since I really don’t have any plans on eavesdropping to their conversation I decide to walk away by stop when I heard something.

 

“You better not forget the bet we made Kyuhyun.”

 

‘Bet?’

 

“Neh, Cho. It’s allmsot 8 months it’s time for you to break up with Hani already or else you’ll lose the bet.”

 

‘Bet? I was on a bet? SO Kyu Oppa ask me out just b’coz of a certain bet they made?’

 

“Or is just you intentionally forgot about our bet b’coz your falling for your Hani already.”

 

“Tsk, are you kidding me? Me falling for that stupid girl? No way! She’s too clingy anyway and she’s not my type! Like I said before I’ll never fall to a girl who is a low profile as her.”

 

I quickly covered my mouth before I could make any noise. He never love me? All those things are all just for a bet? All the things we’ve done together were all an act? I could feel hot liquid running down my cheeks but I can’t get myself to wipe it off, I can’t even run away from my position.

 

“I already told you, didn’t I?” I look up and saw Sungmin standing near me with a worried face. “Didn’t I told his up to now good?” I look down and continue to cry quietly. I heard Sungmin sigh and few seconds later I found myself crying hard to Sungmin’s chest as he gave me a comforting hug.

 

“Hani?” I heard another voice call my name. Even though I wanna look up, I can’t. I don’t know how to face him.

 

“Hani are you crying? What happened?” I could hear his foot steps coming but I just stayed still and continue sobbing.

 

“You better stop and stay there.” I heard Sungmin said.

 

“I should be the one saying that to you Sungmin.”

 

“Just stay away from her Kyuhyun.” Sungmin hissed.

 

“She’s my girlfriend not yours!”

 

Then I felt an arm pulling me away from Sungmin. I didn’t look up as I kept on sobbing.

 

“Hani, look at me, why are you crying? What happened?” I Look up and met his eyes.

 

I don’t even know if his acting or not. Does he really care? I didn’t answer instead I shove his hands away.

 

“Hani…”

 

“Minnie, can you bring me home? I don’t feel so good.” I said turning away from Kyuhyun.

 

“I’ll bring you home Hani.” Kyuhyun said and grab my hand.

 

“She said I’ll bring her home, so you don’t have to bother anymore Kyuhyun.” SUnmin said and puul my hand away from Kyuhyun.

 

“You know what Sungmin? Just stay away and find your own girl, she’s my girlfriend and  she’s coming with me.”

 

I turn around and look at Kyuhyun. “Just go home Oppa, Sungmin will bring me home.” I said and grab Minnie’s hand.

 

“But…”

 

“Sungmin, let’s go it’s getting late.” I said and we both left.

 

End POV

 

 

“What happened?” DongHae ask after Hani and Sungmin left.

 

“Did the you fought earlier?” Eunhyuk ask.

 

“No, we were okay.” Kyuhyun said still confuse on how Hani just acted. It hurts him seeing her cry like that.

 

“Oh, look Kyuhyun. Maybe the reasons she’s like that b’coz you didn’t answer any of her calls, look.” Donghae pass Kyuhyun phone to him as Kyuhyun look all the answered call and unread messages.

 

Kyuhyun open few of Hani’s message and his eyes widen when he read something. “!” he curse.

 

“What? What is it Cho?” Ask EunHyuk.

 

Kyuhyun turn his head towards his friend with a worried look. “ I think she heard us.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~*~

Chapter 10 is out ^^

Hope you all enjoy^^

I think the drama will start now ..hehe

Guys dont forget to post yours

Comments and Subscribe :))