Eleventh

It's Over Now

 

 

It's Over

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

“Hey.” Sungmin said, breaking the silence that has been surrounding the both of them ever since they arrive at Hani’s apartment.

 

“Hani-ah, you kn…”

 

“Mianhe.” Hani mumble, lowring her head.

 

“Huh?”

 

“Minnie-ah, mianhe.” Hani said this took looking up to Sungmin with tearful eyes.

 

“I was too blinded, too blinded to believe he love me. I trusted him so much. Mianhe Minnie. If only I believe you this wouldn’t happened, right? But what can I do? I’ll be forever idiot.” Hani cried.

 

Sungmin sigh and gave Hani a hug. “Shh, no you’re not Hani. You’re not the stupid one, he is.”

 

Hani shook her head as she burry her head to Sungmin’s chest. “Aniyo, if only I believe you, if only I believe everything I saw this wouldn’t happen. It was too obvious these past months that his not interested in our relationship but I decided to be blinded just to keep things up. I was so afraid that I’ll lose him b’coz he was the only one who made me feel like I’m the most precious thing ever in this world.”

 

Sungmin sigh again looking at his best friend so broken like this he can’t help but feel sad too and angry at the same time. He knows his best friend didn’t do anything but to love that pathetic guy but he didn’t care but instead he choose to play with her.

 

~*~

 

Kyuhyun been endlessly calling and sending messages to Hani for the past of couple of hours already. He can’t help but to get worry if Hani did heard his conversation with his friends earlier.

 

He himself doesn’t even know why he was so worried but he finally got his answer when he sudden realize that he was afraid of letting go of Hani b’coz even he won’t admit it but he already fall for her.

 

For the past months they’ve been together all the act he did b’came so naturally. For the first two months, he wouldn’t pay any attention to Hani but as time goes by he realize he wasn’t really acting anymore instead he had been showing his true side to Hani. Everytime he would see Hani, he can’t help but smile and approach her, give her a sweet peck on the cheek or lips. He would be around her comforting every time she feels so tired or down and would even joke around with her which he never did to his pass girls.

 

Hani was different that’s what he thought. The time when Hani said ‘I love you’ to him, it wasn’t the first time he heard it but the when she said that during their 4th monthsary he felt different and when he smiled and replied with ‘I love you too’ he already knows that it was different and every since then he became more protective and show more the true feelings he had to Hani. He even forgot about the bet. That’s why he was so afraid if ever Hani heard them, the moment he saw her crying already broke him, he can’t even imagine if she said she’ll break up with him.

 

“Yoboseyo?” Kyuhyun quickly stood up from his bed and smiled.

 

‘Finally she asnswered.’

 

“Hi angel.” He said. “Are you sleeping?” he ask, hearing her voice.

 

“Neh, I actually just woke up.” She answered. Hearing her sweet voice somehow made Kyuhyun at ease.

 

“Oppa, I’m sorry about earlier. I wasn’t really in the mood that time.” She explained.

 

Kyuhyun let out a small giggle hearing her cute voice. “It’s okay.”

 

“Oppa…”

 

“Hmmm..”

 

“Can we see each other?” She suddenly ask. Kyuhyun look at his watch and it was about 10 in the evening.

 

“Now?”

 

“Neh..” She answered directly. He could even hear her sighing.

 

“Why?” he ask.

 

“We need to talk.” And with that Kyuhyun’s heart started to race. He could feel his nervousness eating him and he never felt like this before.

 

~*~

 

Hani was sitting by the swing at the park. The park was almost disserted since it getting late already only few people where walking around. She let out a deep sigh knowing she will be having her biggest and heaviest decision of all.

 

She was still in her thought when she felt something on her cheek, she snap out and turn towards her side and spotted her boyfriend smiling sweetly to her.

 

“Hi there.” He smiled and sat to the swing right next to her.

 

“Hey.” She smiled, trying hard to hide the pain she felt.

 

“So why did you want to meet me here? Did you miss me that much?” Kyuhyun teased.

 

Hani let out a small laugh and sigh. “Oppa, I’ll go straight to the point.”

 

Kyuhyun stop smiling and look at Hani. “ I want you to be completely honest to me, okay?” Hani look at him with eyes as if begging to him, Kyuhyun nodded and grab her hand and intertwine their fingers together.

 

“Have you ever cheated on me?” She first ask without looking him.

 

Kyuhyun seems to be taken aback but answered anyway. “Yes.”

 

“For how long?” She continued.

 

“It was until our 2 months together, but I swear I stop already.” He answered.

 

“Did you love me?” She ask.

 

“What type of question is that Hani? Of course.” He said kissing her hand.

 

Hani turn to him and smiled. “You know that I really love, right Oppa?”

 

Kyuhyun smiled and cares her cheek. “Of course and you should know how much I love you too.”

 

How I wish you were saying the truth.

 

Hani smiled sadly and turn her head away from Kyuhyun. “But I guess it wasn’t enough.”

 

“What do you mean?” Hani can’t help but started to tear up already.

 

“Oppa, it’s over now… let’s just stop this game already.”

 

Kyuhyun stood p and quickly kneeled in front of her. “What do you mean it’s over? Hani are you breaking up with me? Why? What’s the problem? Did oppa do something? What is it? Let’s fix it first.” Hani shook her head.

 

“No, it can’t be fixed coz this thing is so broken already.” She said pointing at her heart.

 

“Oppa, please stop lying already.” She cried.

 

“What are saying Hani? I’m not.”

 

“The bet? I’m just a bet right?” Kyuhyun look at her surprise.

 

She did heard it.

 

“Hani-ah, I co-could explain. P-please just give me time.”

 

Hani look up and cup his face before leaning closer and closing the gap between them. After few seconds she pulls away and stare at Kyuhyun’s eyes for the last time.

 

“I’m sorry but it’s over.”

 

She said and walk away with tears continuously running down her cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~*~

End of Chapter 11

Double Update Everyone ^^

Hope you all enjoy..

adn i forgot to say this one

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR CUTE TEDDY BEAR

SHIN DONG HEE OPPA :DD


Don't forget to comment and subscribe ^^

Love you all <3 :'))