Keep me warm

A Time For Us

 

 

 
Keep me warm.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
by: chodding_
 
 
 
 
 
 
- Myungsoo-ah. - The woman called him. - Don't you want to spend the night here? It's too late and cold to come back ...
 
- Thank you, eomeoni. But if I'm not back, my parents may worry too much...
 
- Come on, my boy! - She cried while playing in a boy's shoulder, as a way to comfort him. - We call them tomorrow and explain everything, okay?
 
- Halmeoni...
 
- Come on! Daeyeol sleeps in this room and you share the room with Sungyeolie!
 
Myungsoo looked at his friend who was smiling in his direction, but has been hampered by the protest of his younger brother.
 
- Aniya! I don't want to sleep alone in the room... Omma!
 
- All right, dear. You can sleep with me tonight. And you need to stop watching those horror movies, okay?
 
- Aigoo... Okay... - He whispered in defeat.
 
After some more talk time, halmeoni made a little dinner for all and to his own surprise, Myungsoo's appetite was enormous. He ate everything that was put on his plate with good taste and good will, always with a smile. The Sungyeol's appearance was better, despite not having eaten as much as his friend.
 
Having dinner in to an end, all went to their rooms. Both Myungsoo and Sungyeol were very tired and climbed the stairs slowly. At the room, Sungyeol threw himself into the single bed that was there, and to be honest, it was small. Myungsoo couldn't resist and smirked at the sight.
 
- What is it? - The other asked wearily.
 
Before answering anything Myungsoo drew a dead smile on his lips as he stared strangily at Sungyeol. He sighed and got a way to lie down with his friend in the little bed by lying beside him and forced him to lie his head on one of his arms, so he could embrace Sungyeol's icy body. "Nothing," was all he whispered to him in response. He closed his eyes and let his lips touch Sungyeol's for a short time to whisper "I love you" right away and fall asleep with a smile. Sungyeol smiled in comfort and allowed himself to sink his face between the pillow and the arms of his friend... His beloved.
 
 
-
 
 
The next day, Myungsoo woke up too early, but worth it to see Sungyeol's sleeping face, which was even more innocent than when he was awake. To decorate all traces of his face, the youngest touched his digits in every corner of Sungyeol's face, making him wake up (Sungyeol had mild sleep). He opened his eyes with effort and saw a smiling Myungsoo looking at him, his face gently with his fingers. He didn't have anything else to make that day perfect.
 
After many caresses and smiles of pure joy, both went down to breakfast. Myungsoo was rushed because he wanted to return home soon and unconcern his parents, so Sungyeol took only a cup of black coffee and grabbed their coats to go out with his friend.
 
- Will you...? - Myungsoo asked uncertainly.
 
- Don't wanna leave you alone.
 
Another cheerful smile sprouted on the lips of the youngest, while outing the house with his friend.
 
The road was silent and cold... Colder than usual. Sungyeol's cheeks were already becoming red by the sudden contact with the freezing wind of that morning in Busan. They had the pleasure of going through the park where they were on the day before, both remembering the kiss that had on that same lawn. The first of many. Myungsoo felt his fingers interlinked to Sungyeol's suddenly. This gave him the certainty that the other was thinking the same thing and was happy about it.
 
After walking some time, they came to the front of the house which in the eyes of Myungsoo was dark. For him, the house was surrounded by a black aura, coming up to be colder than the lowest temperature that can withstand a human being. Now the fear of turning the key in the lock and not wanting to see what was inside the house took over him, but Sungyeol smiled and encouraged him. 
 
- I'm here for you... - He whispered.
 
 
Myungsoo turned the key and let the door opened by itself. And despite the encouragement of his friend, he was right about seeing something that he didn't want to see.