My life

A Time For Us

 

My life.

 

 

 

by: chodding_

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo's point of view.

 

 

 

There I was again, in the place which I reserved to go when the problems broke into the door of my house. It was a nightmare to live in a place where my mother only knew how to curse at my father, who only knew how to drink and to talk badly about his "friends" at work, and beat me for all the wrongs that he committed.
 
Today my father broke the door, looking for me. Something had happened at work and he was full of scars that were still red. My mother was just seeking some medicine for first aid, but was torn between saving his life and save my life. He came with a belt in his hands, whipping the wall as I tried to escape to my room upstairs. I stumbled on the stairs a million times but still, I tried as much as possible to be fast enough to escape the lash of my angry father. Haven't I enough scars which he gave me on the legs and face? Aish.
 
By some miracle I managed to escape the lash of my father. I didn't have the courage to look back, not wanting to see something that gave me reasons to escape this life forever. I have lost count of how many times my mother was beaten up by the old drunk in my place... But she didn't even look me in the eyes, or gave me a reassuring hug. No words came out of . It was as if she were afraid to calm me, save me from my own father.
 
I could no longer hear the crying which came across my door, so I decided to climb down the window, even risking my own life. Fortunately, it was not so high and the impact was not as strong as my feet touched the ground, but once I got up I did not wait another second and ran away.
 
 
-
 
 
The place was so beautiful and comforting ... Especially at night. I sat on a lawn as green as it deserved to be in the summer, though not as hot, while admiring the view of a river in front of me. It was as calm as the silence that prevailed there. And did it look better with the city lights reflecting in its waters, making it seem like an abyss of light, where they fell infinitely.
 
- Appa ... Omma ... - I whispered to the nothing while my face slowly soaked with tears. - I still love you ...
 
In fact still loved them. Even with the hell that was at home and my family disintegrating little by little, I still loved them and thanked them for at least giving me the roof and food I needed. It is clear that a person needs love to survive the ignorance that perhaps can take over, but I tried my best to not become cold - emotionless.
 
- Yah. - I heard behind me. It could only be Sungyeol, only he knew this place... So I didn't even bother to turn around. - Did something happen?
 
- You know me well ... - I smirked while trying to wipe away my tears before he saw me.
 
He sat beside me and admired the same landscape that I was drowning into. 
 
- Tell me about it.
 
His fingers were quietly trying to play with my own, but as soon as I felt the touch, I turned away. I did not wanted to feel strange at the moment, just not at that moment...