Evil strikes

A mystical tale

That night when Yunho was spending time with Jaejoong, Yeonhee saw everything in front of her very eyes. Her fingers formed into a fist as she watched their ‘lovely’ scene together. She wanted to barf at the scene, and she wanted to kill off Jaejoong right there for seducing her man.

“Do you see that star Jaejoong? I will name that star YunJae” Yunho said while putting his arm around Jaejoong’s waist.

“YunJae?” Jaejoong looked at Yunho with a confused look on his face.

Yunho smiled seeing how cute Jaejoong was, “Yun is me, and Jae is you” he smiled.

Jaejoong giggled, “That’s cute. Then ok, that’s our star name then. So if i ever miss you, I’ll look at the star and pretend you are right here with me”

“I love you; I hope I can stay with you forever” Yunho said sincerely. He knew it was foolish but he did fall in love with Jaejoong, he can’t be without Jaejoong. He needed Jaejoong by his side.

“Forever is pretty long right?”

“Don’t worry; I’ll make that promise to you” Yunho smiled and then leaned over to Jaejoong and captured his lips, securing both of their lips together. Jaejoong closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around Yunho’s neck pulling Yunho closer to him.

He has never kissed anyone before, this was the first. The kiss felt so intense and he knew; he was also in love. Yunho was such a good kisser compared to him so he let Yunho guide him through the process.

When they broke the kiss Yunho looked at Jaejoong and gave him a sheet of paper.

“W…What is this Yunho?” Jaejoong asked, looking at Yunho innocently.

“Since you love playing the flute, I just wrote a song for you” Yunho said shyly, “I know I’m not good at writing, but this song expresses how I feel for you”

Jaejoong hugged Yunho when his head was on Yunho’s chest he felt a slight tear fall down his cheeks. He just wished he was human; he and Yunho could be together.

Being together like this, it was impossible.

“Since I’m not human…how can this relationship even progress?”

“We’ll make it work, I believe that we can be together” Yunho said. Jaejoong gave him a nod and hugged him. That night they both looked at the song and hummed to the melody together.

Yeonhee smirked seeing the scene, Jaejoong you think you can be with my Yunho like that? Dream on.

-

“So how is it with you and your lover?~” Yoochun asked. The first thing he did at school was tease Yunho. It was nice seeing Yunho so in love.

“He’s becoming braver lately, I’ll let you meet him tonight” Yunho said.

“Really?! Oh my god, I can’t wait! I want to see how beautiful he really is” Yoochun smiled.

“Oh you’ll see, he’s heavenly” Yunho sighed while thinking of his Jaejoong.

-

That morning Yeonhee didn’t go to school, she had something else up her sleeves. She decided to sneak to the pond and give Jaejoong another visit. She smirked at the sight of the fish swimming around, so he is a fish and not human.

She had to get rid of him once and for all, the sooner the better.

She took all her fishing utilities and decided to catch a fish. Once she saw him she smiled and threw her fishing rod into the pond. She was determined to catch Jaejoong, and destroy him.

Since Jaejoong was a fish, he doesn’t have the knowledge that he has when he’s a human being, so being foolish he did fall into her trap.

She smiled to herself and once she caught him from the fishing rod, she placed him inside her finishing net. His tail fin was moving fast so she could tell he couldn’t breathe. He had to be in the water, and no way was she going to grant that for him. He’s just an animal, killing him wouldn’t make any difference in the world.

Yeonhee dropped the fish net ‘accidently’ and looked at the helpless fish still trying to get out of the fish net.  

“That’s what you get for trying to take Yunho from me. You are nothing but a lousy fish; no way would my Yunho degrade himself to sink that low for you. Have fun, because I won’t be seeing you again” she giggled and dropped Jaejoong out from her fish net and onto the grass. She then took her fishing rod and net and left Jaejoong there.

The fish suddenly stopped moving its tail fin and remained still.

-

A/N: One more chapter D; . Sorry for leaving this fic off for a while lol. It’s supposed to be a one shot so it should be short. I know, Yeonhee is so evil >__<. Thanks for the comments everyone! ^-^