Everyone love Lu Han ?!?!

EXO drabbles

 

 

It’s  already 1pm but members of  EXO are still wandering around on the street while the sun is definitely a giant fire ball above their head. They are in a fair cuisine in one of the famous streets of Seoul which is only held once in 5 months. Since they’ve just finished their promoting in Thailand successfully and recorded 3 more songs for their up coming album, EXO get themselves a few days off and go to a fair cuisine is Sehun and Tao’s idea.

So here they are, totally exhausted after 4 hour of eating and walking, and well , all of them except Tao, who still has his eyes sparkled like fireworks every time he sees a new booth.

“ Ah~ Where did Zitao get all that energy from eh? I’m completely worn out and still, he doesn’t seem to sweat at all.” Lu Han is munching on his mint chocolate ice-cream but he doesn’t feel like enjoying it.

Sehun is right beside Lu Han and he showed his concern toward their cute little deer. Turning to Kyungmyeon, Sehun asks if they could take a rest somewhere because everyone is tired and it’s hot as hell out here. The guardian agrees and with all his remain strength, gathering all the members and informs them that they are gonna stop their trip here and go to a coffee store which is only a few blocks from here before come back home.

While Kyungmyeon is still busy on getting the kids’ attention, Lu Han quickly sits back on his haunches which gets Sehun’s attention.

“Hey, you ok?”

“Ah, i’m fine, just trying to give my legs some rest before we go. You know,  Myeonie takes forever.”

With that, Lu Han gives Sehun his brightest smile like usual. The maknae can’t help but think his hyung is like a child waiting for their parents when he moves back and forth while humming a random song. But just a few second after that, everyone start walking again and Lu Han has no choice but to gets up with a little help from Sehun.

There’s a slight twist in Sehun’s chest when he thinks of how tired Lu Han is. Lu Han is more tired than Sehun for sure because he had to stay up late last night just to nail down a difficult dance routine. This morning, when Zitao brought up the idea, Sehun thought Lu Han must had declined it but then the little deer still agreed in excitement. Now think of it, Sehun believes Lu Han goes despite his hurting legs because he doesn’t want everyone to worried.

Just right before when Sehun is about to ask if Lu Han want a piggy ride on his back, a deep voice stops him.

“Xiao Lu, get on my back.”

It’s Yi Fan.

Lu Han’s still seems a little dizzy when he doesn’t get what Yi Fan said and eyeing him puzzling. It’s not until Yi Fan raises his eyebrow and repeats what he had said a few minutes ago that Lu Han gets the situation.

To Sehun’s surprise, Lu Han yelps happily and act just like a kid when he jumps on Yi Fan’s back so that he can piggy back him. And just like that, Yi Fan and Lu Han continue walking to the coffee shop, leaving a still stunned maknae behind.

“Haizzzz~~~ This Yi Fan ~ I can’t believe he has the nerves to do that in public. At dorm, well it’s ok but here, where everyone can see?”  Jongdae complains.

“He can’t control himself when it comes to our little deer.” Minseok adds.

“Duizhang has feeling for Lu Han?” Sehun asks, feeling a little bit jealous.

“ It’s Lu Han hyung for you, Sehun. And we don’t know if it’s true but then, our Duizhang does that all the time since Lulu is not a morning person. They did piggy back to bathroom where Duizhang helped Lulu cleaning himself up.” Yixing suddenly joins their little conversation.

This is what happening inside Sehun’s head right now : “his Lu Han and Yi Fan?”, “they do that every morning without him knowing?”, “helped cleaning himself up?”, “WTF ! cleaning up? Like seriously? Nc-17 ???”, “And who the hell gives Yixing the rights to call his Lu Han ‘Lulu’?!?!?!?!”, “why noone do anything about them being together huh?”**#($)*@#*$)(#@*$$#@)(*)(#*$)@

Again, before Sehun has a chance to speak up his mind, someone shuts his mouth right away.

“DFUQ??? Yi Fan hyung and Lu Han hyung ?!?!?!?!”

This time, it’s everyone.

It’s not until now that Sehun realizes they’re in a very odd situation. At some point in his little conversation with Jongdae, Minseok and Yi Xing, every other members have mangaged to gather behind them trying to earsdrop some gossips. And because there's so many of them and everyone all want to hear the story that they try to stick to each other as close as possible. And there you go, under the killing heat of the sun, ten healthy men in thick covers are clinging on to each other like a giant human ball. Yup, that doesn’t get anyone’s attention at all ="=.

Suddenly, all the members hear screaming and footsteps and they know something is wrong. Slowly, they all turn their heads around, just to be welcome with the scene of running fangirls with cameras.

“Run for your life!!!!!”

Suho screams and with that, they all run for their life back to their company.

Meanwhile, Yi Fan and Lu Han have already reached the coffee shop safely without being noticed by fangirls. Yi Fan peacefully sip his cappuchino while watching his friends running around. He breaks a smile when a small hand links to his.