Chapter 7

Angel

 

Luhan's POV

 

Class, we have two new students today. First, please welcome Xiu Min” Mr Park gestured towards Xiu Min, who was seated beside me. He stood up, waving towards the class.

 

Secondly, let's welcome Kris” KRIS?! I turned my head, seeing “Dragon-Boy” smirking at me from the other corner. ... What's he doing here?! I became more and more nervous. If he knows that me... And Sehun... H-How? W-What? AHHHH!!! Using my telekenisis, I lifted up a book beside XiuMin and threw it at the back of his head. He looked at me, surprised, while rubbing the bruise.

 

OW?!”

 

Sorry... Any idea why Kris is here?”

 

Well... I-”

 

Say it!!”

 

I kinda... Maybe...”

 

WHAT?!”

 

Fine, fine. This is what happened. Kris gave me permission to protect you since he sensed something wrong with you and allowed me to go to the same school as you here. But my “child” was left alone. So, as a result, some idiot beat him up without me knowing and now Kris is going to look after both him and you. Understand?”

 

W-Wait... both of us? At the same time?!”

 

I may have... toldhimaboutSehun”

 

YOU WHAT?!”

 

I'm sorry. Tao had his wushu stick out and I-”

 

BUT WHAT IF HE FINDS OUT ABOUT-”

 

HEY!! YOU TWO AT THE BACK!!! DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL THE CLASS?!” A clearly annoyed Mr Park interrupted.

 

N-No sir...” I replied, getting back to the lesson about algebra.

 

During lunch...

 

Do you really have to follow me around?” I asked, frustrated at Xiu Min who was shoving 5 buns into his mouth.

 

Yes. Even when you... you follow Jongin around for your duties” He swallowed the buns with much difficulty.

 

Oh ...” I pushed away the box that was about to fall on Jongin using my power. “See what you did? Now, if you're done distracting me, I would like to attend to my duties” Rolling my eyes, I quickened my pace. Annoying Baozi... If I even-

 

Luhan!!” I jumped as I looked up, shocked to see who was in front of me.

 

O-Oh, hi S-Sehun”

 

Listen, I can't go to the park later, I have to do a dance project. Why don't you come to my house instead? You can help me too”

 

Y-Your house?” I felt myself heat up for some reason. Wait... But what if Kris gets suspicious?

 

Is Jongin coming along?” He looked at me, stunned.

 

W-Why do you want him to come?” That's funny... I could hear a tinge of anger in his tone, even though he sounded fine. Is he... Jealous? My eyes widened at that thought.

 

Ani, Ani” I shook my head vigorously. “It's just that-” From the corner of my eyes, I spotted Kris walking towards me. Damn... “Err... Gottogo, seeya, talktoyoulater” And with that, I ran at full speed towards Xiu Min who came back with 15 more buns.

 

K-Kris... Is-” I said in between pants.

 

I'm what?” I turned around, eyes met with those of Kris's.

 

Nothing, really” I laughed nervously, trying to hide any suspicion in my voice.

 

So... How is Jongin?”

 

Jongin is fine. Don't worry too much”

 

Good. I have more important things for you to do now... You're going to look after a new person”

 

What?! Why?!”

 

He needs more care and concern than Jongin, apparently. His name is Joonmyun. He studies in the school opposite this and has records of being bullied, abused and many more” I stared at him blankly, not processing what he said. He slapped his forehead, taking deep breaths.

 

In other words, you'll transfer to that school and take care of him. Besides that, nothing will change. You can have the rest of the day off but start tomorrow” He eyed me as he took his leave. I let out a sigh I didn't know I was holding in and took out my phone.

 

To: Sehun

From: Luhan

 

Great, I'll see you there.