Chapter 6

The Second Level

~Kyuhyun~

I fell on my bed covering my face with my hands. What had I been thinking. He wasn't in love with me, he was in love with a person I had created, the person I had been acting for the whole time and it felt horrible. I should have already realized that if you play with your real life, it may get fateful...

 What if Cho Jieun took a bigger place in his heart than Cho Kyuhyun? Obviously relationships weren't all about the passion. I started thinking if I should had become less loyal and listening then, as Jieun... I couldn't believe that I was jealous to my own creation. I only wanted a piece of his love but I had only created a monster which was eating me from the inside, piece after piece...?

 Maybe I was just tired, I had a serious lack of sleep. Maybe the next day would be better, I thought to myself before falling asleep.

~

 Sunday, the lunch break at the Studio 3. I had overslept, again. I saw Donghae and Eunhyuk sitting quietly in the corner.

 "Last night was their party time, I heard", Sungmin whispered to my ear.

 And apparently they were both having a terrible hangover. I stood up, ran to them and gave Donghae my energy drink.

 "Kyuhyun-ah, I'm not thirsty or hungry..."

 "No, just take it, you need it more than I do. And give Eunhyuk hyung some too." Donghae gave me a little smile.

 "You two had a great time last night, didn't you."

 "Haha, not just us. C'mon, haven't you seen Shindong and Leeteuk hyungs yet?" Eunhyuk said.

I looked around and saw Shindong at another corner, lying there like a stone. Oh. Well, I hope they had been enjoying themselves at least.

 I sat back to my place, next to my beloved Sungmin.

 "Hyunnie, take this", he said and gave me his tomato sandwich.

 "Why, you really don't need to do this..."

 "Don't worry, I'm not hungry. I can tell it from your face that you didn't eat your breakfast this morning", he said and smiled.

 "But I only feel like eating chocolate now...." I mumbled and smirked. Apparently the smirking Kyu mood was on again.

 "Don't even try that babo, this chocolate bar is all mine", I heard Heechul calling out from the other side of the room.

~

 I had decided to go to Changmin's place as late as possible, I didn't know why. Maybe I was just too nervous thinking about our second date, no, wait, Jieun's. Luckily I wasn't feeling as melancholic as the previous night when Max had just left. I was only doing this all for the sake of my own desires but the situation would turn out more complicated if he also wanted a relationship.

 If I dared to tell it, he would be telling me his secrets, to Kyuhyun, while he could be making out with Jieun...? She was quickly growing to my everyday alter ego. There was just one problem, Changmin's uality.

 I immediately quit thinking if I should have told him the truth or not. For now on, he was just getting something beautiful instead.

 I brushed on some mascara and headed to my car. Somehow applying it felt a lot more easier now... I grabbed the steering wheel and closed my eyes before starting the car. A deep breath. Let's go.

~

 "Oh hi Jieun, you finally came! I've been nervously waiting for hours since I said you can come whenever you want to... You sure play hard to get, haha."

I smiled. Hard to get or not, but I was also nervous as hell. It was kind of relieving to hear that I wasn't alone...

 "Hey, isn't that Kyuhyun's car? Did you bring him too? I don't even remember what your own car looked like."

Gulp. I was trying so hard to not show my awkward situation. Fortunately I was pretty good at acting.

 "I lent it. But does it matter", I tried to say as seductively as I could while walking closer to him. I could see him turning on already. I grabbed the keys from between my fake s and swinged them once in front of his face. I put them on the table and said:

 "Where were we the last time", then I lightly the love bite I had left on his neck.

 "No, wait a second, I have to do one thing", he said. What thing, I thought. Was there really something more important than this date he had been nervously waiting for, for hours?

  I saw Minho walking out from Changmin's bathroom and gasped. For a second I even forgot that I was Jieun.

 "Wow, I didn't know that you guys would've already gone that far, in only one night", Minho said. Then Max whispered him something that I couldn't hear.

 "Ah, in that case I'm hoping so too! Everything good for you, have fun!" Minho said and winked before leaving. Phew... I looked at Max and saw him phewing too. If I really were a girl, I would had probably felt like giggling or something.

 "Yes, where were we", he said with an even tone and started rubbing my legs a little. But he wasn't being naughty, more like a loving husband. And I was the wife. I couldn't help my feelings so I just did what I felt like doing. I started ripping off his sleeveless top even though it already showed his beautiful, trained arms.

 I could hear his pulse getting higher but I didn't even care about mine (which was most likely dangerously high already.) At least it felt like it was. I put my lips on his forehead, letting them flow to his lips.

 Kissing him was so different from kissing any girls. Girls always put some lip glosses with ridiculous essences which were tasty only on the surface. He tasted real. But still somewhat out of this world. I wanted to taste more of him. But we weren't ready yet. And I knew the best solution to make us, especially him, less reserved.