Fateful day

Trying lie to me?

 

 

Haru jongil geudae moseup jakku tteo-olla
Onjongil olliji ahneun jeonhwagiman tto jyeodabwa
Wae ireon nae mameul ajik molla
Nan neoui ma-eumeul ajik jal molla

Aaaahh, again must go to work. Well fortunatelly yesterday I came happy home. Rain just raised my mood. Now I know that I won't fall or any girl in the world! Just never! Ahh better not think about bad things. I went to brush my teeth, dressed up and went to work. Aaaah today is sunny. It is good too. One day rain, another day sun just can't be better. I went to work and fortunately there weren't a lot of customers. But that woman from yesterday who gave me 10 dollars was here again. I came to her and greeted.

"Oh, I see today you have a good mood. Give me same as yesterday if you rember."

"Shure ma'am" I rushed to make her coffee. I tried my best, I won't let her think that those 1o buck what she gave me were for nothing.

"Here. Enjoy your coffee"

"Oh thank you. Take it." She gave me some kind of a candy?

"Thank you. You don't need to.." but i was cutten of

"This is the candy I made myself. Don't think that this is poison, I won't kill people especially that good as you. I saw you were upsed yesterday, I think that that was fault of a girl." From where she knew it? "Eat this candy and you feel the way better, and next person with whom will you fall in love will never leave you."

"Well I decided to not fall in love." Why I told that to her? Oh okay, that is nothing bad. She don't know me.

"You're wrong. You don't realise that you are inlove right now. But now it is just a small seed from which will grow a pretty and strong plant. Care about yourself." She payed for her coffee and left that candy.

"I'm not in love ahjumma, but what bad will happen if I'll eat that candy?" I unrolled candy and ate it. I don't know what flavour it was but it was tasty. I cleaned table again and went to the personell room. I didn't felt bad. I felt good. Well maybe her candy is causing good mood? Or her presence? I don't care, i I'm happy that's the best way I can live.

 

***

 

"Oppa! Oppa! Pali! Yah! Il-eo na!"

I just sat in my bed. Ga Yun. I was just yesterday at your grave and still I miss you. I know that you don't want me to die and you want me to be happy, that I will do, but I won't fall in love with another girl. I love you and only you. I promised it when you died and I'll keep that promise.

What time is it now? Wow It's already 6am. I'm better not late to school. Today is friday so after school i'll go to caffeteria where I was with Ga Yun year ago. I think I'll visit it today. I rushed to brush my teeth and dress up. I tookmy carand drove to school. As always lessons were boring except one, Military Trainings. I liked it the most. Why? Well I just want to be strong afterthat accident. I was the strongest and I can beat now even teachers, but I like it cause then noone is looking at me like at a cute boy, they see in me a rival, and that was making me happy.

Unfortunatelly the lesson ended fast. For a luch I went to a park again. It was so refreshing. I nearly fell asleep when I realised that lessons will begin soon, so I rushed to school.

Education is good, but be in this class like this it is pain in the . How they are annoying me, those stupid students, can't they just don't talk with me? Fortunatelly lessons are over. I walked fast from school but when I was in the street I walked slowly. Wind blowed all my bad mood out and I calmly went to the caffeteria.

 

***

 

"Hey Donghae, customer is here!"

"Araso."

"Hello. What will you want to drink?" *That's same boy. Well this isn't strange that he is here, but why I remember him? I usually don't remember people in this way.*

"Just give me capuchino."

"Yes. It will be in a minute"

"No need to ruch. I have much time."

Donghae made coffee and gave it to Kyuhyun.

"I know you. I saw you laughing yesterday in the rain."

"Oh, you saw that. You think that I'm crazy, right?"

"No. I'm just excited, I hate rain and you seemed happy."

"I just think that rain cleans all my mind and all bad things dissapears like stains."

"Oh I see."

"And I saw you too yesterday. You seemed annoyed, now I know why, even if it's not my buisness. I'll go, enjoy your co.."

"My family died in a rain." *Why I told it to him?*

"I'm sorry.."

"That's not your fault. When I saw yesterday I felt strange. I can't be happy in a rain and you can. I don't blame you that you're happy. I just blame myslef being strange. Hate rain because my family died in a rain. This is crazy."

"No this is normal thing."

"Don't lie. I'm strange and I admit it. People who know that I'm living alone and I feel lonely are just avoiding me. And people who don't know anything about that sees in me just this face which they call 'cute'."

"You know what. I'm leaving work at five. Just ten minutes left, if you want to you can come to my home and stay for a night." *Suggest to stay for anight for a stranger? What am I thinking about? But it\s too late. Anyways he seems sad and he isonly student.*

"Okay" He just accepted freely. He waited for Donghae less that five minutes and they walked to Donghae's house.

"I have only one room so you'll sleep on the bed and I'll be sleeping on the floor, that will be fair. Bathroom is over there. I know, my home is small, but be like in your own house."

"You'll sleep on bed too"

"But there is not that much room. You'll fell discomforted."

"In time like this I just need to someone be with me. I just can't handle that anymore" And Kyuhyun started to cry. Donghae hugged him and pattet his forehead. He elt something strange, strange feeling. He found Kyuhyun's lips with his eyes and kissed him gently. Kyuhyun seemed confused, but that wasn't enough for him. That kiss was gently, soft and innocent, but Kyuhyun felt, that this person is not like the others.

*I'm sorry Ga Yun* a tear rolled on his and Donghae's cheek and then they kissed again, more passionatelly, but still it was warm and innocent kiss..

 

 

 

[A/N]:Annyeong guys^^ I updated again^^ I think I won't be able to update that much, but once a week I think I can^^ Sooo, how you like this chapter? Sorry if it is short x.x And by the way you see that colors of everyone's pov are different. Green-blue is Donghae, peach-Kyuhyun and black is 3rd persons pov. I hope you will like it^^ Also if you want to, check my other stories^^ They are not related to SuJu, but only if you want to, new reader, subscribers and commenters are always greeted warmy and happily^^

P.S. Sooooo all my lost chapters are back^^ and new chapter will be really soon^^(yeah I wrote someXD) but you must wait a little bit^^ Soo I have one more fic about Suju, or better to say is about EunHae and YeTeuk^^ Check it here^^ ----> Is That Really You?

 

 

 

 

kyuwifey  on 7-30-2012 16:13:14 says: x
djflajgladjflajfld they kissed they kissed *___________________*
warm hae comforting kyu...like i can feel their emotions..
thank kyuuuu for the update...
update soon neee

Thank you^^ I'm really happy:)

ladykyuna  on 7-28-2012 13:31:15 says: x
kyuhyunnie you got your love at first sight and son did hae oppa
hope you two will be happy
please update soon

Well they will be happy, or maybe not? He he^^

sashi91112  on 7-28-2012 06:58:38 says: x
ooooohh Kyuhyunnie already thinking about hae huh hehe ^.^ thanks for the updates!

No problem^^ I'm updating for you guys^^

kyuwifey  on 7-28-2012 03:17:18 says: x
woooooooooooooo double update...
thank kyuuuuu for the update...
update soon neeee >////<

Aww it is really nice rom you:)

kyuloveshae  on 7-28-2012 02:48:53 says: x
You are awesome..i dont mind if you put triple update..*wink..hehe..

Aww thank you -//////////-

kyuloveshae  on 7-27-2012 23:17:03 says: x
Nice donghae,,clearly explained..Update sooner please.. :)

I'll try to update once a week, and maybe more if I could, cuz school is starting soon, not this but next monday x.x well I think when I'll have spare lesson I'll update at school^^


Also dear readers if you have something in mind how story might be don't be shy tell it in your comments^^ I really aprrciate it:) Love you all^^ Tae