Is the past real?

Trying lie to me?
Nan ni ga shi reo jyeo sseo u ri i man he eo jyeo
Da reun yeo ja ga saeng gyeo sseo
Neo bo da hwol ssin jo eun

 

My girlfriend dumped me. Another one. You know, girls don't like me. Was it fifth? Oh no, no, no it was nineth girl which dumped me. All of them broke my heart. I will never fall in love again.

 

Oh I haven't told you my name. I'm Lee Dong Hae. 26 years old man who was dumped nine times. Isn't this sounds funny? But it is funny, in one way. Let's end about that. I'm now working as a waiter at Republic of Coffee cafe. Yep this is boring job, but this is the only way I can live. I don't have much money and my parents died in a car accident sixteen years ago. From then I'm working on my own. First five years it was really hard and I was living where I couldn't freeze and couldn't be wet. At the age of fifteen I had enough money to buy a small apartment to live from then I live there. It is much smaller for me now but it is comfortable and I won't change it for any other.

Urgh. After that when my girlfriend dumped me by message I need to go to work. I work here ten years. As I said it is boring, but today day at the job was awful. Customers all day were mad and in hurry and I wasn't in the mood. "I want more milk!", "Too much sugar!", "Ah! Pali! I don't have time!". That was really annoying! I hadn't much tips today. One customer, it was woman about thirty years, was the best customer for today. She gave me 10 thousand wons. For what? Don't ask me I just gave her expresso with two spoons of sugar for take of. It was strange and at the same time was so good. It was relief to go out from job.

It was raining. I hadn't taken my umbrella so I was all wet. I like rain. I was so happy to see raining that I started to smile. It feels like it washes out all your problems and your bad mood. I stood at the middle of road and was watching at the sky, at those magic raindrops. It was beautiful. Then when I realized that my phone can broke cause of water I was starting to go ahead when I saw one boy.

He was a student, he was wearing an uniform. I must admit he was handsome. No, no son't think that I fell in love with him! No way! I'm straight, my nine former girlfriends can confirm it. But that boy looked sad. No, maybe annoyed? Yeah, annoyed. I think he didn't like the rain. But after few seconds I turned my eyes away and went home.

"Aaaah it's so good to be at home." I throwed my keays on the table and went to the bathroom. I took of my wet clothes and went to the shower after what I went to sleep. After all I need to go to the job tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[A/N]: Sorry for the late update, now you can kill me. At story feed I explained all. Now about the story. Sorry that chapter is quite short, but here I only presented first character of the story^^ I hope you will like it^^ Please comment and subscribe:)

 

P.S. Finally data has recovered^^