Chapter 6

No Way!

 

It was late at night when Junho recieved a text from someone telling them to meet. Junho left and went and meet up with the person at the bar. When he got there he started searching for the person. He finally found her and went and sat next to her/
"Ahh, did you miss me. Was that why you called me here?"
"Anni, I just have someone to introduce to you."
"Who is it?"
"Soo Hyun come here"
"Suzy who is that?"
"He is the guy that I told you about. The one over at Jeju."
"Sorry, but did you ever know that Suzy is taken. You should have ask before playing with other girls."
"Suzy who is that?"
"Junho this is my boyfriend. You never let me explain so todat I'm telling you that I am taken and for you to stop texting me. Good-bye"
With that being said. Soo Hyun and Suzy left Junho alone at the bar. Junho got so mad that he punched the glass table and made his hand bleed and he drunk alot of liquor and beer. Just minutes after, 2PM enter the bar and saw Junho. They rush over to Junho and realize that his hand was bleeding and he was drunk. Nichkhun and Chansung decided to take him home since he was already really drunk and his hand was bleeding. When they got to Junho and Hyoyeon's house they started questioning each other.
"Yah, should we just leave him outside?"
"Anni, noona is inside the house, lets just bring him inside so that noona can take care of him. Junho did say that she is experience in many thing and taking care of people was one."
"But Junho do alot of skinship when he is drunk and I think that we shouldn't leave Junho alone with Hyoyeon."
"Aishh hyung, we have no choice but to. Did you forget that they are marriedafter all so it is okay if they do."
"Channie~ah, your so smart. I almost forgot that they were married"
They rang the door bell and waited for Hyoyeon to come and open the door. When Hyoyeon came and open the door she was shock to see the drunk Junho being carried by Chansung and Nichkhun.Hyoyeon letted them in and led them to their room to settle Junho down on the bed.
"Why did he drink so much?" ask Hyo
"We have no idea but we got to the bar and he was already like this. We asked the bartender and he said that he was talking to a girl then she left with a guy, then after that he just started drinking and he also broke a glass table. So I think that you should clean up his wound on his hand." said Nichkhun
"With that being said, we are going to leave cause the guys are still at the bar waiting for us." with what Chansung said the two of them left and went back to the bar. When the two left Hyoyeon went to the bathroom and got a bowl of water and a towel to wipe him. She alos got the first-aid kit box and treated his wound that was cause by hitting the glass table. When she was going to leave, Junho held her wrist and sat up.
"What are you doing? How can you do this to me?"
"Junho you are drunk go back and sleep." Hyoyeon said that to Junho but inside she kept thinking who he was talking about.
"Anni, I'm not drunk. Did you know that your very y and beautiful."
"Yah, just rest again; your drunk and you don't know what you are doing or saying so just go back and re--"
Hyoyeon was cut off with Junhos' lip. She tried to push him away but he was stronger. Junho then pulled into bed with him and he started to kiss her more aggresively. (Well let them have some privacy and I don't want scene in my story)
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry that I haven't been updating. I was busy and the server was down for some bit so I couldn't update and I would update on my touch but i already had everything typed down onto the laptop. But here it is. Chapter 6 for you