Chapter 13

No Way!

 

"I said that I came looking for you"
"Why would you come looking for me?"
"I just needed to say something to you before you leave me forever"
"Then say it. You know that I am going to leave in like 10 minutes."
"I just wanted to say that I really miss you and that I have also fell in love with you. I thought that you didn't want to the kids and so that's why I file a divorce paper. I thought that you would sign it cause you also wanted to be free at that time. Once I found out that I was going to have twin, I was so happy. I finally thought that we could name our kids but then I figure that you weren't there with me. I was sad. There was time when I wanted to see you and help you out your those time when you were working non-stop in the company but you would see me carrying around my big belly. Right now the kids don't have name and I want us to name them together. I want to create family that is loving and is lasted forever. I just want you back. I really miss you and I wish that you can stay with me. Us. The kids and me, I want them to grow up and have a father to be called daddy and for someone that they can look up too. I want you to stay with us forever. And I also wanted to say that I have fallen deeply inlove with you. Those days that you didn't come and visit me and the kids, I was so sad. And finally I want to say something that I have never said before, I want to say I Love You" Hyoyeon said 
She then felt a pair of arms hugging her tight and she looked up and saw that it was Junho. Junho smiled and said
"If only you said those three words sooner things wouldn't be like how it was. And no way would I leave my precious wife and kids alone to have no father or husband to take care of. I also missed you too and I also want to say I Love You. Wait here for me arraso"
"Okay"
Junho left for a bit to make a phone call.
"Mr. Choi you may leave for my flight. Things have happen as how I have expected."
"Okay then sir. I will be boarding the plane now and you do what you have to do too sir."
"When you get to the states, call and tell me how the meeting go and inform me on anything new"
"Arraso sir. Then I will be going then sir."
"Have a nice stay there Mr. Choi"
After the phone conversation, Junho went back to where Hyoyeon was and they started to go back to the SNSD Mansion.
"We’re back"
"What do you mean ‘WE’RE’" said Yuri
"Omo, is that Junho-sii" said Yoona who was holding the baby boy
"Yes this is Junho and we are on good terms forever thanks to Taeyeon unnie and Junsu and Wooyoung oppa."
"Thanks guys. If it wasn’t for you guys, I wouldn’t know what to do without her and my kids."
"Since that you are here now, why not give the baby names." Said Jessica
"Ahh how about we called the boy Mavin and the girl Lillian?” ask Junho
"That sounds perfect" said Hyoyeon and hugged him. 
THE NEXT DAY
Junsu called the other boys to come over and they helped Junho pack Hyoyeon’s thing and the baby’s thing into the car to go back to the house. They took a little break and junsu ask Junho how he stay and who replaced him. Junho told Junsu and the rest of how he thought about it.
---FLASHBACK---
Junho finally thought of his decision. He made a call to his secretary.
“Hello.”
“Mr. Choi? This is Junho”
“Ah, what do you need sir?”
“I want you to come to my office tomorrow when you arrive at the company.”
“I will come directly tomorrow sir.”
“Okay then. Good night Mr. Choi”
“Good night to you too sir”
NEXT MORNING
“Sir I am here. What is it that you need?”
“Well Mr. Choi, I want you to go to my business trip for me”
“Well why is it that you want me to go?”
“Well I have a feeling that the boys and Taeyeon isn’t going to keep my leaving to the states away from Hyoyeon.”
“Well then why do you want me to go?”
“I want you to go because I know for sure that they are going to tell Hyoyeon and she is going to go to the airport to look for me. I know that she still wants me back just the way like how I want her back. But if she don’t come to the airport hen I’ll be the one leaving but if she does come then you will be the one leaving.”
“Then what do you want me to do?”
“I want you to go to the airport with me and if she does come then I’ll call you to go, but if she doesn’t come then I’ll call and tell you to go back home.”
“So you want me to go to the airport with you and if she comes then I’ll go to the states to attend your meetings.”
“Yes that is correct. Can you do that for me?”
“Of course. If it’s for you to get back with Hyoyeon then yes. I really do want you to get back with Hyoyeon. You were so depress ever since she left you.”
“Well then thank you Mr. Choi and I’ll add more to your salary.”
“It’s okay sir. No need to add more to my salary, I’m doing it for you and for miss.”
“No Mr. Choi, think of it as a gift or an appreciation.”
“Well then thank you then sir”
---FLASHBACK ENDS---
 
“Well and that was how it was. So now Mr. Choi is in my place and he is attending my meetings for me.”
“Well now that you are here, you can have your family now.” Said Khun
“Well guys, lets’ finish the work then hang out later. There isn’t that much stuff left so lets’ finish it so that Hyoyeon and Junho and his twins could go back to their home.” Said Jay
“Let’s continue” said Taec
As they were continuing, Junho went into the baby room and saw Hyoyeon sitting on the rocking chair rocking back and forth while she is feeding Mavin his bottle. Then Lillian started crying and Junho went to Lillian’s crib and took her out and rock her back and forth. Hyoyeon saw it was happy that she now has Junho by her side to help her and to support her. 
“Babe, I think she is hungry” said Junho
“Then make her a bottle”
“How do I make her a bottle?”
“Put the water in and the correct amount of formula and shake it then heat it so that it’s warm for her. Then feed her like how I’m doing to Mavin.”
“Okay… I’ll just follow the instruction.”
When Junho was done making the bottle he was feeding Lillian and Hyoyeon was so happy that he cared so much for the kids and her. She then set Mavin back into his crib because he fell asleep and she took Lillian from Junho. Junho went and sat on the rocking chair and pulled Hyoyeon to sit on his lap. Junho then hugged Hyoyeon and Lillian. 
“You’re a great mother do you know that”
“Of course I know that I am a great mother. I love to play with kids and I do have much experience in many things and one of them was taking care of kids. So to say this, I’m an expert”
“This is why I love you. You are so experience in many things.”
“Are the guys done with the packing and moving it to the car?”
“Almost finish. I just wanted to see the babies and you since I haven’t seen you guys for almost the whole day because I was so busy packing things up.”
“Well you guys are almost done and we can go to our house soon.”
“I miss you so much Hyo”
“I miss you too and our home”
They finally finish and they also finish loading everything into Junho and Hyoyeon’s home. Junho then treated the boys for pizza. They stayed over a bit and then the left to go to the SNSD Mansion and hang out with them. There was only Junho, Hyoyeon and their babies left. Junho was holding Mavin and Hyoyeon was holding Lillian. They were in the bedroom and Hyoyeon stood up to go and changed Lillian’s diaper. When she return she saw that Junho was sleeping with baby Mavin on his chest. He looked so tired so she putted Lillian down into her crib and grabbed Mavin from Junho. She then set down in his crib also. She returned to their room. She then shook Junho to wake up. 
“Baby, wake up”
“Umm”
“Wake up and sleep nicely. You’ll get backaches if you sleep like that.”
“Babe, my back and shoulder hurts. Can you massage it for me? It aches.”
“Sure, lay down on your tummy and I’ll massage it.”
While Hyoyeon was Massaging Junho’s shoulder and back she didn’t realize that he fell asleep. She then stopped and washes up and went to bed also. 
 
-----------------------------
It's almost ending soon