Epilogue

No Way!

 

3 years later, Mavin and Lillan were turning 3 and they were throwing them a party. Hyoyeon was 5 months pregnant with a baby boy in her tummy. As for SNSD and 2pm a lot of things happen. Jay and Jessica is now married and she is 3 months pregnant, Taeyeon and Wooyoung were married before 3 years ago along with Seohyun and Chansung. Taeyeon has a 2 years old boy and is 2 month pregnant. She wish that it will be a girl. Seohyun has a 2 years old girl and is 4 months pregnant. Junsu and Tiffany got married 1 year later after Taeyeon and Seohyun. Tiffany has a 1 year old daughter and is 1 month pregnant. Sunny is engaged with her boyfriend name Sungmin. They have been dating for 2 years and is now engaged. Yuri was confess by Nichkhun and Yoona was confess by Taecyeon. They wouldn’t accept them because they want to know for sure that they aren’t players still so the boys are doing everything that they girls says. As for Sooyoung she is also engaged and is going to get married soon to Changmin. They were all living a happy life. As for the twins party they got spoiled a lot from the uncles and auntys but mostly from their grandparents. Their grandparents would spoil them like there is no tomorrow. So for the twins birthday Junho parents and Hyoyeons parents think that they should have it in a fancy place, but they said that they just want to do at home so their parents said that they will order the biggest cake for their granddaughter and grandson. 
“Don’t you think that mom and them is spoiling them to much?” ask Hyoyeon
“Anni, I think that it’s not a lot of spoiling if you think about it.”
“Aish you spoil them too that is why you said that”
“Just wait until the one in your tummy gets out. They’re going to spoil that one too.”
“Aishh whatever” Junho then hugged Hyoyeon from the back and said
“I love you babe”
“I love you to baby”
“I’m just so happy that we are together. I love this arranged marriage. It changed me and you.”
“I’m also happy that we are together. And I also love it too.”
“So babe, once that little one in there gets out, were going to bang some more and make more.”
“Anni, this is too much already”
“Well, last time I remember; you said that you want 10 kids so we’re going to do that. Make 10 beautiful you and me”
“Aish, stop kidding around”
“I’m not kidding around. I’m for real”
“ANDWAE!!!! NO WAY!!! You don’t know how hard it is to give birth. No I don’t want that much anymore.”
“It’s okay babe, I’ll support you no matter what. Now lets get going and celebrate our babies birthday.” Junho said that and gave her a kiss
“Baby, I love. I don’t know what to do without you here with me.”
“I love you to babe. Now lets’ go”
 
And so this is there happy ever after ending  
 
----------------------------------------------
 
Thank you to the subscribers that liked my story. I am starting a new one and will be writing it.
Here is the link to my new story
 
 
aND AGAIN thank you :)