Thoughts

Stories

 

 

--
G
Thoughts
Jongkey
--
 
“You will always be my biggest, “What if.”
 
Kibum doesn’t take the chance of saying hello to Jonghyun on that day.
 
So they never meet face to face.
 
Jonghyun doesn’t know Kibum.
 
 
 
He loses another chance when Jonghyun asks for a pencil.
 
“No,” he says, words coming out a bit too harsh, “Sorry.” But he doubts Jonghyun heard him because when he turns his head, he got a pencil already.
 
Now, he probably thinks Kibum is some sort of anti-social loner. Great. Just great.
 
And so, Kibum becomes someone Jonghyun passes by occasionally in the halls, someone that is in his history and art class.
 
Kibum curses mentally at himself when Jonghyun gets a beautiful girlfriend. Her hair was long and beautiful, eyes that twinkled just like Jonghyun’s, and she had the perfect body.
 
Kibum lays at night thinking, what if?
 
What if I had talked to him that day? Or if I had just lent him a pencil? Or, what if we became friends? Would we become more than that? Would he have fallen in love with me instead?
 
Kibum sighs at all the unwanted thoughts. He creates a fantasy in his head, where he meets Jonghyun and they fall in love right away. He groans when he remembers the fantasy was only his imagination, nothing less than that, nothing more than that.
 
---
A/N: BOO!
 
/Apologizes a million and ten times. 
 
I'm not updating and it , I ;-; I hope you guys are commenting >:O Hobos! loljk<3 I love you guys. I appreciate each and everyone of you ^^ 
 
Comments are l o v e d <3