The Internet . (Sometimes)

Stories

 

--
G
The Internet . (sometimes)
Jongkey
--
 
“I don’t know how to talk to you anymore so I just secretly read your posts on the Internet.”
 
Key signs in onto tumblr and goes to his favorite tumblr poster; Jonghyuns.
 
“thisisntjonghyun.tumblr.com,” he types out.
 
His mouse hovers over the navigation link and he clicks on, “Personal.”
 
Girls
Why are they so complicated.. ._.
 
2 days ago. 1 note.
 
Crying because otps
 
3 days ago. 6 notes.
 
“I think of you during the most random times..”
 
9 days ago. 10 notes.
 
Jay Park is . 
Some1 halp ajkdshfkads
 
10 days ago. 3 notes.
 
HER WISHPAH IS DA LUCIFA!
 
lololol stuck in my head since forever ;-;
 
10 days ago. 5 notes.
 
Lalalalala. O.D bored. 
 
11 days ago. 0 notes.
 
Thoughts. 
 
You know what’s weird? When you’re lying down on your bed and you’re trying to sleep, when suddenly, memories and thoughts of the past comes to your brain. And you can’t get it out no matter what. Last night, I was about to sleep until I heard my keys fall and I was thinking, “Key.” it sounds so familiar to me but I don’t remember. I can picture me with that person, he (or she) was with me, laughing happily at something. 
 
And it hits me! My old high school crush. I’ve found a photo of the two of us, here:
 
 
we’re cute aren’t we? It’s sad when you begin to realize that the past and all those memories won’t ever be the way it used to be. I wonder what he’s been up to lately.
 
12 days ago. 13 notes.
 
Key gasps at that post, shocked that Jonghyun would even remember him. He even wondered what he was up to! Key stares at the picture, the two of them, smiling like idiots. He gasps, again, when he realizes that he’s got the same picture with him, in his wallet.
 
After a while, Key stops reading his posts and goes to his ask. He starts typing, “Hey, Jonghyun, it’s me. Key, remember?”
 
Then he erases it all and starts to type again, “It’s Bummie, remember? Let’s meet up sometime.”
 
But he erases it when he realizes it’ll never be the way it used to be, carefree and happy. It’ll be awkward and quiet. So, Key exits out of the page and shuts off the computer.