Chapter Two

Obsessions Love

 

Obsessions Love

Chapter Two

 

Sehun POV

 

Does…Does he really meant that? F-fallen for him?!

 

 

I just standing there, speechless. That Luhan guy is really creepy.

But I didn’t know he meant it or  not, about the promise. He’s creepy, and that’s no doubt about it but his promise caught my attention. His promise that would made me fell for him. His promise that he wouldn’t hurt me. He wouldn’t hurt me like others did.

I’m not a person that easily trusted others. But this time is different.

Jongin told me he’s bad. But I think he’s not really bad.

And I trusted him.

At least my heart tried to say that.

 

--------

 

Third Person POV

 

Jongin walked in the corridor, reached for his locker. His eyes glued on the book, red it seriously. He was about to closed it, but someone bumped on him and made him fell back.

“S-Sorry.”

Jongin eyes met the stranger’s. ‘His eyes is really big and sincere’ He thought.

Jongin stood up, cleaned the dust on his pants.

“It’s ok. I’m not hurt.” Jongin said while eyeing the latter.

“Are you a new student here? I never meet you before.” He said again and didn’t aware a flashed of disappointment on the latter face.

“No, I’m not. I’m one grade after you, and I’m not a social person so, I think you don’t know me after all. My name is Kyungsoo.” The doe-eyed boy replied and offered for the handshakes.

Jongin smiled and replied the offered. “My name is Kim Jongin, nice to meet you.”

“Me too Jongin.” Kyungsoo smiled back.

“Oh, I must go to the next class, sorry Kyungsoo.” Jongin checked his hand watch and gave the latter a sorry-smiled.

“It’s fine, go then.”

“Bye Kyung, talked later!” Jongin waved and rushed to his locker, took the book and ran to his class.

Kyungsoo just looked at his back, and smiled sadly.

“He doesn’t know me. Not just a bit.”

 

--------

 

Sehun stood in the front gate, waited for Jongin to got house together. He sighed and looked at his hand watched. ‘Why Jongin late?’ he thought and said again. He always didn’t like waiting. Waiting is boring, his opinions, and wasted his time. But now he stood, waited, for the guy named Jongin.

“Still here?”

Sehun looked back, and saw that guy.

The person that succeeding made him speechless and confused. Luhan.

Sehun simply nodded, and Luhan smiled to him.

“Are you waiting for me?”

“No. Jongin.” Sehun replied and Luhan smiled flattened. He just mouthing an ‘Oh’ and walked through Sehun, but as soon as it he turned back and faced Sehun.

“Do you want to go to my house?” Luhan asked and Sehun eyes got bigger, shocked.

‘This guy is sick. We just knew each other yesterday and he invited me over?’

“No thanks.” Sehun replied but Luhan insisted.

“Oh come on, I’m bored!”

“I said no, Luhan.”

“And I don’t accepting ‘no’ as an answer”

“Luhan, I don’t want!”

“Want or not, you come with me!”

Luhan said and pulled Sehun along with him to his car. Sehun struggled but Luhan is much more stronger than him, especially when he’s being stubborn.

Sehun just sighed and gave up, he knew that he wouldn’t won after this-creepy-stubborn boy.

 

--------

 

Sehun mouth wide agape, looked at the scenery of Luhan house that is really big. He knew Luhan is rich, but it was too much.

“You want a fly get in to your mouth and you die because you choked? It will be very embarrassing, you know?” Luhan commented, and I rolled my eyes.

“Let’s go in!” Luhan said and grabbed Sehun’s wrist, pulled him inside the house.

Sehun jaw’s dropped again, when he entered the house. The architecture is really great and full of expensive stuff. But Sehun frowned when he saw just a few of maid, that bowed to him.

‘Where’s his family? I see no one except the maid.’

 

Luhan entered his room that followed by Sehun, and of course, with his mouth agape again. He looked around with fascinate, he never saw a bedroom with this large size like a field.

‘His bedroom size is my house size. This person is too much’ Sehun thought and shook his head.

 

 

Sehun POV

 

I looked at Luhan who topless, still on progress of changed his clothes.

My eyes went wide and blushed, covering my eyes with my hand.

‘His body is nice. Wait! I sound so gay right now…Ugh, gross’ I silently cursed on my head..

“Hey! You have a guest here!” I protested and I heard Luhan chuckled.

“We’re both men here, Sehun. Calm down.” Luhan laughed and grabbed my hand that covered my eyes. He now wearing a casual t-shirt and jeans, and I must admitted he looked good. Yeah, he’s a popular after all.

“Come here, sit.”

I sat on Luhan’s king size bed, and wondered about something.

“Where’s you family? I don’t see them before.” I asked and noticed a small flash of sadness.

“They’re always went work. They rarely back home. I don’t even know where are they now, they’re always moving to controlling their company around the world. And they don’t even called me, they’re to busy for their money.”

I mouthed an ‘Oh’. I thought he’s happy before, because he has look, brain, friends, money, popularity. But seeing him like this, I don’t think he happy about what that he has.

His side of him is really different. Lonely.

“So what about you?” Luhan asked.

“What?”

“Your family. Tell me.”

I haven’t a person that like to opened up -except to Jongin of course-, but I felt different. I want to tell him. I want to tell him about me.

“My family is poor, I can attending school because I get a scholarship. We just think what we can eat today, and it’s enough. Even though I want to buy something, I need to hold back it. My house is not as big as your bedroom, just a little house, but I feel happy. My parents and I always talked after dinner, and my dad will save money for us to go on the weekend.” I smiled as I remember the old times.

Luhan smiled a little.

“Its better to have a family and poor, than have many things but your family isn’t there.” He said and I simply nodded.

“It is. You don’t have a brother or sister?”  I asked and Luhan shook his head.

“Same with me.” I said and Luhan smiled.

“We’re a destiny right?” He said and laughed, I laughed along with him.

“Oh, where are you living? I can drop you later on your house, so you don’t need to walk anymore.” Luhan asked.

“I lived on Jongin house- Oh ! I forget about him!” I took my mobile phone and saw many miss called and messages. I quickly dialed Jongin number, and waited him to hang on.

“Jongin I’m-”

“YAH! WHERE ARE YOU?! WHY YOU LEFT WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING?!” I was taken back by his screaming on my phone.

“Don’t scream Jongin. I’m in…Friends house, don’t worry, I’ll be back. And sorry I’m leaving you, Jongin.”

“You go to Luhan’s?” and I frowned.

“How do you know?”

“I’m your best friend Sehun, I know Luhan flirting with you lately. And I know that he forcing you to go there, right?”

“Yeah.”

“Where is it? I’ll take you back.”

“No, it’s fine Jongin. I’ll back later, okay?”

“But Sehun-”

“No buts. I’ll back, bye!” and I hang up the call. I’m seriously going to die later. Jongin will kill me because I hang out with Luhan, leaving him, and hang up the call.

“Hey, you okay?” Luhan asked.

I nodded. “I think I want to go home now.”

“You live in Jongin house?”

“Yes, he offered me to live in his house because my parents live too far from school. And I’m glad Jongin did so.”

Luhan frowned.

“If I invited you to live in here, you want?”

I coughed. “What?”

“Live with me, here.”

“T-thanks about the over, but I live with Jongin so no.”

Luhan approached me.

“But I want you live with me, Sehun.”

“I-I don’t”

Luhan caressed my cheek, his face is inch from me.

“You know I don’t  accept ‘no’ right?”

“I-I k-know” I’m stuttering. This side of Luhan, is…scary.

Luhan smirked and leaned in.

“Give me the answers then.”

“I-I don’t know.”

“Don’t know?” Luhan said in seductive way and place a kiss on my corner lips. My eyes got bigger, and Luhan pulled back, satisfied with my expression.

“You’ll say yes, later, love.” Luhan smiled and went through me.

“Let’s go! I’ll drive!”

 

He just… kiss me?!

 

 

########

 

Hello, this is Felicia T!

I have been busy with school lately, so I late updating. Sorry ><

And there’s a Kaisoo hints!^^

Because Sehun is belongin to Luhan and Kai is belonging to Kyungsoo

 

Thanks for subscribers! ;A; I’m really glad, I hope you all didn’t disappointed with this chapter. Sorry for grammar error ><

And the comment is wonderful too, thank you!

 

So, until next time^^ -waves-