It's Gettin' Hot in Here

New Hottie in Town

 

Sulli's POV

Aish, it's another exhausting day after going to our training classes. But it's worth it. I enjoyed every second of it. I did not know how hard it is to debut as an aspiring singer-dancer in this K-pop world until now. There's so much for me to learn. I'm still young and carefree.

But despite of my young age, I'm already a child actress. It's not that I don't love acting. Or not that I'm not satisfied with it. I just want to try out new things. I would like to experience how to work in a group. It would feel so much fun unlike being a solo star.

Every one I meet thought of me as pretty and they even said my name sounds so pretty. Probably, that's the reason why I passed being a trainee here in SM Entertainment. I'm just so glad I'm blessed with this talent. Some told me that my face is a talent alone. Kekeke. Oh, how I wish Donghae-oppa thought of me as pretty too.

Well, Donghae-oppa is already a rising star from this hot boygroup called Super Junior. I'm so glad I could see him training. Eventhough Donghae and his group already made a debut, they still practice in the same building with new trainees like me.

As usual today, I was waiting for my friend and co-trainee Soo Jung. She's been my BFF for four years now. And like things hadn't changed, Soo Jung was late again for our "boy hunting" date.

So, I texted her.

MESSAGE: Yah, Soo Jung-ah! what keeping you so long? I'm already outside our practice room. I have to catch Donghae-oppa at the boys practice room. Or else my day wouldn't be so complete. :/

It took her OMGOSH freaking sixty seconds to reply.

MESSAGE FROM SOO JUNG: I'm coming!!! Don't go without me..I just have to talk to our dance intructor that's why...well, I heard from Luna-unnie, there's a new hottie in town!!! Eeeeek! I got to see him!!!!

I replied back.

MESSAGE: Palli, palli!!! Hurry up..Sheez, I don't care about that new boy..all I care about is Donghae-oppa. I'm so sure, he's no hotter than my Donghae... He's all yours Soo Jung! And Donghae is mine. Araso?! :)

After five minutes, my good old BFF came out from our practice room panting.

"Hey Soo Jung! Let's go," I said as I grabbed her hand not letting her stop me from dragging her along with me.

"Kekeke. We won't be late Ssul. Don't you worry," Soo Jung gave me a smirk as she ran along with me.

Finally, we reached the third floor where the boys practice room are. And it's not unusual that we were not the only ones in there. Lots of girl trainees were outside waiting for that door to open.

I saw Luna-unnie along with an unknown trainee to me. The unknown trainee looked foreign and shy. She seemed a little older and like from a Chinese descent. I waved at Luna-unnie as well as Soo Jung.

"Luna-unnie!!!! Anyyeong!" Soo Jung and I greeted her and gave her a hug.

"Hey girls! Wussup my sisters?" Luna-unnie said as she flashed a big smile.

"We're good! Uh, who's that unnie? Your new friend?" I asked her.

"Ah, yah this is Victoria-unnie," Luna-unnie said.

"Victoria-unnie, these are my good friends Sulli and Krystal," Luna-unnie added as she introduced us to our new friend.

"Um, nice to meet you, I'm Victoria," Victoria-unnie said in English.

"Eh, English?" I asked.

"Oh, hi I'm Krystal," Soo Jung replied in English. I prefer calling her Soo Jung though.

"Oh I forgot to tell you girls Vic-unnie is from China. She barely speaks Korean. She's still learning. But she can speak a little bit of English. But mostly Chinese. I don't know how we get along. Kekeke. But she's really nice and sweet. We should all hang out one time," Luna-unnie explained.

"Ah, now I understand," I told them as Soo Jung just nodded and laughed at me. Keke.

"Did you hear there's a new hottie in town! Everyone's talking about him. I've heard he's a trainee from America. I'm just curious you know... just to see him," Luna-unnie was talking nonstop again.

"Keke. Don't talk to Sulli about it. Coz she doesn't care. All she cares about is Donghae-oppa," Soo Jung told Luna-unnie while laughing. Aish, this girl is making fun of me. I don't care, Donghae-oppa is the bomb. Period.

All this time, Victoria-unnie was just silent and listening to us. I wonder if she understood even a single word from us because we're talking in Korean. Aish, what would she think of us, if she finds out that we're here just to see the boy trainees! I hope she wouldn't mind tagging along with us. We don't eat boys, you know. Kekeke.

After ten minutes of waiting, all of us in the crowd (girl trainees) were so hyped up and shrieked in excitement when the door of the practice room opened.

"Super Junior!!!! Super Junior!!!!" Everyone was shouting and chanting. I felt that my eardrums were going to explode. These female species are too much. What's wrong with the world, am I the only one shouting "Donghae-oppa!!!"?

The group of boys from Super Junior smiled at us and gave us a "fighting" sign and some of them even said, "Thank you for supporting us. SM Family rocks!"

I almost fainted when Donghae-oppa went pass right in front of me and left the building with the rest of Super Junior.

After Super Junior left, most of the girls from the crowd stayed along with me, Soo Jung, Luna and Victoria-unnie. I bet they're waiting for whoever that new hottie is. I wasn't excited at all. I already had the best moment when I saw Donghae-oppa a few moments ago.

After a minute or so, the door from the boys practice room opened and revealed a new face that made me rub my eyes to see if I'm dreaming. That new hottie looked like my Donghae-oppa just younger and yes, very very much charming and even cuter.

"Oppa!!!~~~~" My eardrums were getting punished for no reason again as I heard the crowd calling out to this new hottie. Even Soo Jung, Luna-unnie, and what? Victoria-unnie too looked like they have fallen for this new hottie. This hottie is like a magnet. Unbelievable! I couldn't utter a single word. I felt like choking and taking back what I've said to Soo Jung a while ago that "that hottie was all hers!" I guess I'm crushing on this hottie too. Aish, Donghae-oppa why do you have to have a hotter twin?!!! You're making me go crazy.

"Hi oppa, I'm Krystal," I heard Soo Jung introduced herself to the hottie in English. And he flashed his smile to her and even bowed down. NO~~~~! That smile should be for me.

"And I'm Luna," Luna-unnie tried her best to speak in English. And I could hear literally everyone saying their name and even handing out a piece of paper to the hottie giving their phone numbers away.

"Nice to meet you all..thanks for stopping by. keke, I have to go now. If you'll excuse me," the hottie said in a husky, y voice.

"What did he say? What did he say?!!!" Luna-unnie asked Soo Jung while shaking her by the shoulders hardly. Soo Jung knows English well.

"Kekeke. Oh, he said it's nice to meet me. He thanked everyone for coming by to see him but he has to go somewhere right now," Soo Jung said dreamily in Korean.

"What "nice to meet you"? I think there's something wrong in your English," Luna-unnie was getting a little irritated from Soo Jung.

"Yah, yah...cool down. Relax unnie. Kekeke. Araso, he said it's nice to meet everyone..well, that includes ME! kekeke." Soo Jung said.

I was silent the whole time and I could feel my cheeks were starting to burn from embarrassment. Because too bad, I have to admit that I like the new hottie too.

"Yah, Sulli-ah. Why are you so quiet out there? Come on let's go back to our dorm," Soo Jung awakened me from my daydreaming.

"Aish, why does that new hottie has to look so much like my Donghae-oppa...and even hotter?" I whined and complained like a little kid to Soo Jung.

"You know Sulli. That's life. This is reality. It's full of surprises. And we just happen to live in it... Keke," Luna-unnie started giving me some lesson. That mouth of hers could really talk nonstop. She didn't even let Soo Jung explain to me what's going on with the world.

"Kekeke. Yah, Ssul! I remember what you told me a while ago. Don't you take back your words. You told me that hottie is all mine! Whoever that hottie is I will make him mine no matter what!" Soo Jung fired at me with a smirk.

"What? Who said that hottie is theirs? May the best girl win his heart!" Luna-unnie said in disagreement.

"Kekeke. I think you've forgotten Vic-unnie here," I told them.

"Aish, I'm so sorry Victoria. But these girls and I were just talking about that hottie a while ago. Um, how do I say this in Chinese?" Luna tried to explain to Victoria-unnie.

"Um, we like..um, like that boy. So hot! Win his heart," Luna spoke in broken Chinese to Victoria-unnie.

"I know," Victoria-unni replied in Korean, which surprised all of us.

"WOW! You're great! You can speak in Korean Vic-unnie," Soo Jung said giving Victoria-unnie a thumbs up sign and a wink while I nodded in agreement and amazement.

Then, Victoria started speaking more in Korean eventhough it was sort-of-broken and gibberish. Atleast, we could make up some of her Korean words and understand what she was trying to tell us.

After the hottie left, the four of us girls left SM Entertainment building too. I went straight back to my dorm while the three of them hung out. Soo Jung still lives with her parents while Luna-unnie and Victoria-unnie are room mates. I would love to hang out with them. But the company gave me a note that my room mate would be arriving today. So, I guess I have to show up and be friendly with my new room mate.