Chapter 1

Lost Memories » Indefinite Hiatus

"Get him!!!!" 

Wooyoung turned back to see the group of men chasing after him. He used with all his determination and strength to run out into the streets. But because he wounded his leg in the fight from before, it wasn't going well. 

When he turned back again, a fist collided into his face and he fell down hard towards the concrete floor. The group of men then dragged Wooyoung back into the alley and started to beat him endlessly. Seven to one. There was no way Wooyoung was going to win this fight. 

He curled into a ball, trying to prevent them from coming into contact with his body. When he thuoght they were done, he lifted his head a little, just as a foot came smashing down on his head. After the kick to the head, the guy then picked Wooyoung up and gave him another few punches to the face. 

Finally losing his energy and vented his anger, the guy threw Wooyoung towards the floor. Before Wooyoung fell to the floor, his head collided into the corner of a wooden crate, knocking him out completely. Blood started to flow out slowly, and scared out of their wits, the group of men ran out of the alley. 

The few seconds before Wooyoung out, his past life came back into his mind. How he was as a drop out from high school and went down the wrong road. When he first met Taeyeon. How she persistently stayed with him despite his coldness towards her. Everything they did together, all the memories of them came back into his mind. 

He then reached into his jacket pocket, pulling out a box with a diamond ring in it. The ring he wanted to use to propose to Taeyeon. Before he can open the box to see the ring, his hands fell limp, his mind completely blanked out. 

The box rolled out of his hands and kept rolling until it got to the other side of the alley side. It stopped with a "clink" as it collided into the building's wall. 

Wooyoung laid there, nobody in the streets, with blood slowly seeping out of his head. Was he going to die right here? Right now?


Finally got the first chapter out!! :D Its just a short intro of how Wooyoung loses his memories. Hope you guys enjoy! Thanks for subbing!!!