Chapter 2

The Princess and The Geek

Chapter 2

 

 

“I’m still shocked you’re still dating that Dara girl. I thought you’re in love with her other friend.” Seungri spoke to Donghae while they sat around the club table. After college they always end up going to a club to party and have fun with different girls. “You’ve been dating her for 6 months. This isn’t you Donghae.” Donghae however sipped on his whiskey while scanning the dance floor for any new victims for tonight.

 

“I don’t even know what I am doing in life right now.” Donghae mumbled but his friends caught his answer. They all glanced at each other before staring back at him. He knew he liked CL then why did he date Dara to get closer to CL or was it because they were friends from back in the days.

 

“I swear you confessed to CL already so what happened?” Taeyang questioned next while he played around with his class of coke.

 

“She ing hates my guts man. I had to stop her from telling Dara the truth. Ugh Dara ing again. We need to get rid of her somehow.” Donghae retorted harshly. He was wasting his precious life by dating Dara. Yeah she gave him everything he wanted but it wasn’t enough because he didn’t feel any love for her and he was slowly losing all his fan girls. Dara was ruining his life and he didn’t like it one bit. He had to get rid of her one way or another.

 

Seungri smirked. “Guess what I have an idea.” They all glanced over at Seungri who always came up with all the ideas in the group, even though they sounded bull at first they seemed to always work.

 

“What is it?” They all inched closer towards him.

 

-------

 

“Can you for once forget about that boy and worry about us too?” CL says as she paints her toenails the colour purple. Dara groaned placing her phone on the shelf before heading towards her friends on her bed. They were all having a sleepover at Dara’s. The girls always had sleepovers a lot as they lived alone.

 

“It’s weird for him not to call me. Can you call Seungri and check please?” Dara asked CL who shrugged. She wasn’t going to call because Dara didn’t deserve Donghae.

 

“Aish! What is wrong with you and Donghae?” Dara bursted out of nowhere. Bom and Minzy just gazed at her in awe waiting for an answer from CL who still shrugged away. They knew she won’t answer even if she wanted to. Dara sighed. “Fine.”

 

-------

 

“Jiyong my man!” Donghae wrapped his arm around his shoulder while ruffling his hair about. He grimaced realising the geek puts oil on it. “I have to talk to you about something.” Jiyong ignored the words escaping his mouth only trying to get rid of the muscled arm that was nearly chocking him.

 

“I already did your homework and Dara’s.” Donghae eyed Jiyong while he said Dara’s name. They all knew Jiyong had a crush on Dara when they stole his diary which had her name written all over.

 

“You like Dara don’t you?” Donghae whispered cheekily into his ears. Jiyong eyes opened wide along with his mouth as he glanced over at Donghae. No one knew about his crush on Dara except Hana. He knew she would never tell anyone because she knew it will never happen then how did Donghae find out. He knew if he says yes, Donghae might take him elsewhere and beat him up for crushing on his girlfriend.

 

“Nooo…Who said that to you?” Jiyong stuttered frightened of the figure standing over him. Donghae’s smirk grew pulling out a book from behind. Jiyong’s eyes widened even more seeing his lost diary. He panicked for a month not knowing where he lost it and thought someone might see and now Donghae has it and read all his secrets.

 

“Jiyong you’re such a liar..” Donghae snickered before clearing his throat. “Don’t worry though, Dara likes you too. It’s not love but it’s like and I can help you turn that like into love.”

 

“What?” Jiyong was beyond confused. Why would Dara’s boyfriend help him?

 

“What what?” Donghae responded back.

 

“You’re her boyfriend. You’re supposed to be mad at me. And I’m perfectly sure she doesn’t like me.” Jiyong finally succeeded in moving Donghae’s arm before walking away trying to get away.

 

“I don’t love her Jiyong.” That line stopped Jiyong from heading any further. He was receiving the shocks today and he thought he was going to pass out soon.

 

“You don’t love her and you’re dating her?”

 

“Look that’s why I need you. Dara has been my friend from back in the days and I can’t afford to hurt her. And I sorta trust you and I know you won’t hurt her so can you help me? Please.” Jiyong scanned his face knowing Donghae is speaking genuine.

 

“What kind of help do you need?”

 

“I’m going to make Dara fall in love with you.” Donghae eyed him up and down. “But first you need a makeover.” Donghae grinned only making Jiyong run towards the exit. “Yah you can run but you can’t hide!”