Chapter 1

The Princess and The Geek

Chapter 1

 

Jiyong's POV:

 

"The geek has striked with the correct answer once again..woo!" I held the pen securely against the board as I answered the equation my teacher had told me to do. The boy who always picked on me was named Donghae. My name is Kwon Jiyong and I am the school's geek. I have no idea how it happened but I turned out to be the geek of Seoul High. I get bullied everyday, this includes pushing, pulling, hitting and punching. I never liked being treated like that but was too frightened to voice out anything.

 

"It would be nice if the whole class was like Jiyong here." I headed back to my seat ignoring the stares and even the glares I got from my classmate. I always sat at the back corner which is quite ironic because shouldn't all the bad students sit at the back but who cares.

 

"Don't worry miss he helps us with our homework..." Donghae once again spoke snickering towards me as well as showing the middle finger in process. What he actually meant was I get threatened to do their homework. I dont even know why I do it but then again I'm not fit enough to fight the whole school. I should have chosen the bad side instead of the good. Plus I live with my mother and no college kid lives with their mother. And because I live with her, I have to wear shirts with short trousers and a black shoe which was white before. My hairs a disaster and to top off the geek look I wear thick framed glasses.

 

"Donghae sweetie you are making too much noise..." Everyone muted down hearing one of the princess from the front speak. Okay they aren't called princesses thats just a nickname I gave them well only one of them. The whole school calls them the queekas. They're beautiful girls who call themselves 2NE1. They rule the school while Donghae is the male version rulling the school. Placing my palm against my chin, I dreamily gazed at the beautiful figure sat right at the front.

 

"Dara..." I mumbled to myself while I blinked my eyes several times. Now she was a beauty with her pale like skin which looks soft. If only I could touch her. Uh oh what am I thinking? Well I have a small crush on Dara, maybe a big one but she will never notice me.

 

"Okay baby.." Donghae winked at her before capturing her lips infront of everyone. Donghae and my Dara have been dating for 6 months now and they've been going strong. Donghae's an and I have no idea why my precious Dara dates him.

 

"Yah stop staring at her.." I was brought back to reality by my best and only friend Hana. We have been bestfriends since college started and she has supported me throughout. She even knows about my secret crush on Dara. She's a beautiful girl so I have no idea why she hangs around with a loser like me when she could make many friends and move on in life. But she stayed and I needed her in my life therefore I was grateful and hope she will never leave me alone.

 

"Sorry.." I apologised. Hana told me to let Dara go because she will never notice me but you never know right maybe we might end up together. Maybe something will bring us together.

 

"End of year party will be held the following week and questionnaires are being sent around finish them off before you head out to lunch." Our teacher ordered with a stern voice. Quickly filling in the questionnaire I ran out the classroom before anyone could attack me especially Donghae.

 

I always left school really early, one to get away from the students and two I always pick up my mother from her sewing classes. That's another reason why everyone teases me because I still live with my mother and apparently I'm a 'mummy boy'. Straddling my bike I rode it all the way to her class to pick her up.

 

 

Dara's POV:

 

Another day which turned out to be really boring. I headed towards the lunch hall only to stop midway remembering to wait for my girls. There was 4 of us, me, CL, Bom and Minzy. We're all the same age, same class and have been best friends since young. First it was just me and Bom and then CL joined us in secondary school and lastly Minzy. We clicked within seconds and now we call each other 2NE1. We never thought we'd end up the queekas of Seoul High but it's something new and we all like the attention we're getting. I get to date Donghae who has been my childhood crush but he's such a nuisance at times I want to dump him right away.

 

"Sorry for being late Dara. Where's the others?" Bom spoke. She was in the arms of her boyfriend TOP. They've been dating since first year of college and still going strong. They never fought and most of the times I envy their relationship. TOP is a great guy and he definitely suits Bom. Both crazy and alien like.

 

"I have no idea. You guys all disappeared to your locker after maths." I responded back fixing my bag. A smile crept up onto my lips feeling the same arms wrap around my waist every lunch. Diverting my attention towards Donghae, I grined. "Hi baby." We kissed a little and then waited for the other two. We sat around our table after CL and Minzy finally joined us.

 

"Donghae baby guess what? I got homework to do and its hard. Can you make that geek friend of yours do it for me? Pullleassee." I batted my eyelashes towards him already knowing Donghae will agree to anything I say anyways.

 

"I told you he's not my friend." Donghae slipped a chip into his mouth, chewing onto it harshly. Dara chuckled lightly before placing a peck on his cheek.

 

"Thanks baby."

 

"You make that poor boy do everyone's homework doesn't it make you feel really guilty." CL spoke from the other end of the table hearing her best friend and her boyfriend speak about the geek of the school again.

 

"If you want to do our homework then go ahead CL..." Donghae snapped.

 

"Yah don't talk to her like that." I mouthed crossing my arm across my chest. Donghae for some reason never treated CL the same as us which no one has any idea for. When we question CL she shrugs away so we just leave it at that.

 

"What's his name again?" Minzy questioned.

 

"Jiyong." Bom responded. "Look he's sat over there like a loner while reading some book." She continued, eyeing him. My eyes landed on Jiyong. He could be cute but the things he wears covers his beauty. I was taken aback when his eyes met mines. If only he removed those thick frames, then girls would start to show some attention towards him.