5

FIERCE

last chapter

~~~~Kasey~~~~

I was signing with the other boys. i feel sad for leaving kay alone. Are fans were weird.

*looking for her*

I saw the girls with a guy that look familar. He was talking to Kay while she was eye smiling to him plus he does it back. they were introducing themselves and talking about something. *kay laughing* oh my god did i just hear her laugh. NO ONE DARE TO MAKE MY CAITLIN LAUGH ONLY ME AND THE GANGS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i push through the crowd of girls to get to kay and the guys. i was so angry, i walk up to the guy and punch right on his left cheeks. he slightly turn his head to look at me with a deadly glare, He slowly walk towards me then he swiftly but really fast punch me on my right cheek.

i was on the ground while hear my gang name from the fangirls

"KJ" "KJ ARE YOU OK?" "GET UP AND SHOW HIM WHAT YOU CAN DO" "GO BEAT HIM UP"

i look straight at him *wide eyes* Sh*** it is Kay's brother. i look at the gang. the guys were all smirking at him and giving me the barely know who he is look, while the girls had wide eyes.

(kj is kasey gang name, i jus put their nickname and real name first letter, here is daisy-DE, Sandy-KS, Bay-BH, Lewis-LY, Ivan-IJ,Chris-LC, Kay-CK)

In got punch in the face twice, but kay pulled away before he did more punch at me.

Kay:L.joe are you ok!?! im sorry about that he's my boyfriend!!

L.joe: no its ok i understand but if punch me again ill really will knock him out *giving death glares to kc*

Kacey: Yaaahhh your lucky too #as if im abetter than you#

L.joe: *smirking here his sentence* you want to see who the strongest then lets go just to let you know Im from the Lee clan rank#1 nationwide.

Kasey:like i give a sh** so we are probably the same we train as hard as you

Kay:Ok then *everybody staring at her now* now lets finish our business*walking away

We followed her leaving the fangirls behind.

 

Kay/Caitlin/You Pov:

i walk away while the gang was following me. we want to the meeting and beat up the gang who cross our territory. We walk around showing how we ruled new york to L.joe oppa. We saw some other gangs and introduce L.joe to them and tell them we are leaving.The gang will take care of our territory well we were gone. I was positive i pick the right gang they are the only ones who are the strongest. they took care of us and pass on the tiltle to us when we were rookies. They were glad we gave it back to them not to different gang. They are well known as the JabbaWockeeZ, they gave us the ideas to hide our indenties from other gangs. Now we have to look for that rookie gang who cross our territory.

*walking around*

 

Kay: BH did u get the information yet

Bay; yeah they are called 90.212 a rookie group made out of 10 members there is 4 girls and 6 guys. Colin is the leader, ty is the planner/brains, kelly is the hackers, Christina is a fighter also as Warren, Cody, Courtney, and ethan. as the others Nizhoni and Zachery are best at close combat and weapons.

Kay: ok they sound easy to take down so when we meet them choose any you want to figth with and get it over with, *looking at l.joe* you can join if you want or stay on the side

L.joe:cool it might be fun beating up some rookies.                                                                         \

ON ONE POV:

They found the crew at their hiding place. Everybody tighten their mask for safety they cant risk getting caught since L.Joe was there with them. when they got close you can hear the loudness from the crew hideout. they were about to open the door but someone was slowly opening it on the other. the White roses ran to the side to watch waht they were doing.

(convo in english)

Zachery:So what side are we going to visit next.

Colin: we are going to vist the south side.

Kelly: WWWHHHHYYYYYY*pouting* can we jus beat the white roses striaght up since we are way stronger than them.

Colin:No kelly we cant risk it now

Ty:stick to the plan kelly its more easier that way.

Sandy: *comes out of the dark pissed* oh yeah come and beat us since you think we are weak

*colin,kelly,and ty stop shick while the rest of us came out with L.joe*

Kay:hahaha lets see what you got

Kelly: *whispers while pissed* colin let just beat them up now.

Colin: *whispers* ty call out the rest while me and kelly start fighting.

Ty: *whispers* i already text them their waiting for the signal

the whites roses and l.joe were ready to fight, they know ty text them and ready to attack us with bodyguards on the side. everybody was silent, but you can hear some rustling on top of us and see shadows on all the openings.

Colin: look who here the whire roses.

Kay: of course we have business with you and your gang 

Colin: oh *smirkin* we have business with you guys too

when he said that the rest of his gang was on his side *smirking evilly* kay turned to her crew giving her signal to fix their mask right.

Kay:alright  DE and LY get the ones behind us. KS and IJ get the ones on the right side, BH and LC get the ones on te left side while me, Kc, and L.joe get the members if you guys get done early help us.

TheWhitesRoses and L.joe *ecxept kay*: arrasso

Kay: colin lets see what you guys gotthe beat the #2 most dangerous gang

With a looking pissed face on colin, he gave the signal to his gang and the bodyguards to fight

They started to charge......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 im sorry i took so long but i promise ill update every weekend for you guys

Thank You For reading, commenting, and subscribing.