Introduction and decision

FIERCE

i'll be using their nicknames on the crew.

Purple are Caitlin thoughts

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

______RECAP_______

Sandy-"Kay, some one asking for you come here" she yelled out. "Come sit on the couch well she comes" to L.joe

Kay-'Sandy who is it?!?"well walking into the living room with Kasey hugging her waist.

when she entered the living room her smile came off "oh my god what is he doing here?!?"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ANYWAYS?!?" she yelled out

"Is it that you treat your oppa that have not since for so long" he smirk

"i dont care what are you doing here ....oppa."

"I came here tell you something that you will love the idea!!" he is still smirking.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                  You couldnt believe who was in front of you. the sadness and happiness came into your body. you havent seen anyone from the Lee Clan for a long. Kasey can sense you are confuse so he hang on tighter. When the guy saw this, he was fierce of who kasey was hanging on to you. The guy didn't know you had a boyfriend, he was mad and curious about how the Lee Clan didnt know about Caitlin and Kasey.

blond guy-"Let go of her"  angrily standing up now. 

Kasey-"Why should I? she my girl not yours!!" glaring at each other. Waiting for one of them to attack first.

Then the rest of the whites roses came to see what was the commotion.  While you were in shock, trying to get everything in."How did the Lee Clan find me? I kept myself hidden fro the past three years?Why did he show up here now? its been years to see him? Did they want to check on me or sent me to another country.

Ivan-"hey kay keep your boyfriend on a leash and tell your friend to calm down, he blowing fire out of his nose" not looking away from his book while the others burst out laughing. On that line the death glares broke but went to the crew, the crew didnt care that even made them laugh louder.You were about to laugh but held it in. 

Kasey-"YAAHH, its not funny Ivan."                                                                                                                                               

brown-haired guy -"yeah you make fun of me and i dont even know you"                                                                                                                 

Chris- "come on it was funny" trying to defend Ivan.

Daisy-"ok chill now kay introduce us to your...um...friend." with that the laughter stop and everybody cleared their throats.

Kay"ok but u guys go ahead then let start with sandy"

Sandy-"hello, my name is KyungSoon but you can call me sandy...um...i dont use my surname no more..anyways i'm the maknae ofthe group, i love the color blue and im smart like everybody else. dont test me about my aegyo cause you'll regret it. *brown-haired guy looks at the crew while they nod* plus  *evil smirk* plus i always get what i want and if you hurt anyone in here *points to every* you'll regret it."

Everybody was scared of how their little maknae was sweet then turn into a little devil, but you guys know how she acts when  she fights.

Kay-*akward silence* um.....ok..next is Ivan"

Ivan-*sighs and bookmark his page* hi, im JinKyung but call me Ivan, like sandy i dont use my surname so im the second youngest, as you can see i like reading *lifts his book up* favorite color is gray and if you do anything to the girls i hurt you. *with that brown=haired guy rises his hands* and nice to meet you. *open his book and starts reading.

Kay-"next is me hehe *smirks* Im Caitlin Lee but you can call me Kay im the four youngest, i love love neon colors, my boyfriend is Kasey *hugging kasey* im smarter than the whole group" *smiling*

Everybody: YAAHHHH, not even we are all smart so we are on the same level. *pouting*

Kay- it is even also im your little sister, so next kasey"

Kasey-  YO im Jong MyungDae but call me kasey, kay is my girlfriend for three years and love her alot *hugging your waist and kiss you cheek* *while blond guy was happy that you found someone to looks after you* and im the only one that cooks in the household. and my favorite color is  black  oh yeah im the third oldest.

Kay-next is bay. *silence* yo bay introduce yourself *bay was to busy txting someone*

Bay- huh oh im HyunO but call me bay,the fourth oldest in the group, love shopping, color is purple *bay phone beep* yeah i think that about it so i will be in my room if you need me bye"*texting walking away*

Kay-ok lewis

Lewis-yo im Yang Bae, Im the "Appa" of the group, the second oldest, color is green, smart, i think that all but *points to the girls* Stay away from my girls!!!! ok"

brown-haired guy-ok

Kay-Omma next *pointing to daisy

Daisy-hey im EunHee no surname call me daisy, as kay said im the "omma" of the group *smiling* my color is pink and im the oldest out of them. For the past few years i took care of them like they are my brothers and sisters. *everybody smiling*

Kay-"haha anyways so oppa introduce yourself"

Brown-haired guy-Hello everyone, Caitlin is my little sister so my name is  Lee Byunghun but call me L.joe. Hope we can all be friends.

Kay-"so what are you doing here anyways?Why did you came?Where are the others?"

L.joe-"one quetion at a time. but everybody misses you that they chase me over to do something"*his hand was rubbing the back of his hair*

Kay-"oh i miss them to but why did they sent you here"

L.joe-THEYWANTMETOTAKEYOUBACKWITHANDWECANBEAFAMILYAGAIN"*really fast but the crew already caught so they look at you*

Kay-"the Lee Clan wants me back for what anyways. A Family haha good one but i already have a family"*spreading my arms around the room.*

L.joe-ok then think about it tonight and tomorrow i'll here your answer. here my number *hands you a piece of paper with his number on it. Good bye see you guys tomorrow."

Bay-did he leave yet? *hiding behind the corner of the entrance to the living room*

Kasey-"yes, why? *rise a eyebrow*.

Bay- i dont know but what that all about.So what going to be your answer anyways?"

"hmmmm this would be fun to go backt to south korea, meet the whole Lee Clan again and probably kick some butts over there but more importantly i have to talk my oppa into taking my crew with me" 

Kay-"what do you guys say about it?"*looking at your crew*

Lewis-what about our title here andwho do you want to take over?

Sandy-all the gangs here look up to us?

Chris"but in south korea their alot more gangs and more fights we can have with different people"

Kay-alright so what is it going to be then? *looking at her crew again*

White Roses execpt kay-*smirking* our answer will be *looking at each* ............................................

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CLIFFHANGER again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehe ^__^ hope u like!!!