3

FIERCE

________________________________________________________________________________

________RECAP_______________

Bay- i dont know but what that all about.So what going to be your answer anyways?"

"hmmmm this would be fun to go back to south korea, meet the whole Lee Clan again and probably kick some butts over there but more importantly i have to talk my oppa into taking my crew with me"

Kay-"what do you guys say about it?"*looking at your crew*

Lewis-what about our title here and who do you want to take over?

Sandy-all the gangs here look up to us?

Chris"but in south korea their alot more gangs and more fights we can have with different people"

Kay-alright so what is it going to be then? *looking at her crew again*

White Roses execpt kay-*smirking* our answer will be *looking a ach* ............................................

_________________________________________________________________________________

 Kay-haha so....

The White Roses except kay-hellllll yyyyeeeaaahhhhhhh

Kay-"ok cool, lets start packing"

 you walk out with kasey still backhugging you while the others followed.

 

~~~THE WHITE ROSES~~~~

When they got into their room, They want to their closet and pulled their suitcases and stated packing their clothes. They cant wait to go back to Korea to meet caitlin family/#1 gang nationwide. Plus they cant wait to meet their best friends that move there.

one by one running around to finish. For they can go on their nightly walk keeping New York better.

 

~~~~~L.Joe~~~~~~~~~

*walks out of White Roses house and get in his rental car*

I was so happy to see my little sister.  she made a lot of friends and has a namja chingu, hyung going to get mad when he finds out. i hope she comes back to korean with me, everybody miss her over there. i was the only one that was not busy so they send me here. Hyung is so mean *pouts* he threaten me if i didnt come.

*slowly coming through traffic*

oh cheese balls i forgot to call hyung when i got the plane oh well i call hyung when i get back at the hotel.

*after 30 mins, finally arrive at the hotel*

Peninsula hotel:                                            His Room:

 

when i got to my room i took a shower and etc. After i was done i decided to call hyung

Hyung- yaw bo seh yo

L.joe- yaw bo seh yo hyung, i found Caitlin and she doing fine

Hyung-you did, is she coming

L.joe-i gave them until tomorrow and if she comes her friends come

Hyung-ok as long as she coming back bye

L.joe-bye *hangs up*

After the talk i decided to get something to eat.

i walk about two blocks to a Mcdanolds which the office lady said.

when i got there i eat two Big Macs and had a coke. I was eating but i can feel every girl in the places looking at me and whispering stuff.

After i was done i decided to walk around it was calming until i heard girls screaming, Im walk to the place over the was four men dress in black and white with white contacts and a mask surrounded by girl, then i look to the left was Four girl dress as the men leaning on the wall.

They all look familar to me. so i walk up to the girls.

 

~~~~The White Roses~~~~~

 after hours of packing it was already evening. Now we are going to eat out and hang with the other gangs before we leave. we all got into our gang uniform: (For the girls is black hightops, torn-up skinny jeans, and a black tank top. For the guys is black high tops, loose white skinny jeans, a black v-neck shirt. The mask is black with a pattern of a rose, the jackets are white with the gang name on there, and they wear white contacts.)  
 

Ivan was the first one to come down reading a book to wait, then it was Kay and Kasey, and the rest came down. they walk out of the house to go to Mcdonalds (hehe dont know what to put), Kay and kasey holding hands while holding their jackets on the side, like the other.

*after 5 minutes, @ mcdanolds*

Bay- ok so what do you guys want to eat

Chris-haha you know what we always get

Bay-ok then but i going to need help carrying them so come with me

Chris-*sighs* fine then

*Bay and Chris walked away to order while the others are finding a seat*

Sandy-Im going to miss it here *smiling* but it sounds fun to go somewhere different

Kay-yup

Kasey-yeah

*6 minutes pass the food finally came*

Bay-here the food

Ivan and sandy-yes

Everybody was eating and talking having fun.

After they were done they walk out and want to an empty alley to put on their contacts,mask,and jacket.

they walk out, everybody grew scared and walk away fast.

~~~~Caitlin/Kay/You~~~~~

hahaha its funny when you see them svared and walking away fast. We are really popular and have our own fanclub. we are going to our hideout.

We pass a group of girls hanging around then one of them came up to us:

girl-umm..can I have your autograph..please *batting her eyes to kasey but failed

Kasey-Hey guys come here *the gang was behind him and i was beside him.*

Ivan-what?

Kasey-she wants are autograph *eye smiling to us while they frown*

Chris-I guess then *signing his name, then past it on to the boys*

the girl-thank you, you guys *gets the paper away from Daisy then walking away to her friends*

Daisy-what was that about

Lewis-i dont know *making us laugh*

All of a sudden the girl and her friends were coming to get the boys autographs while i was push to the other side with sandy, bay, and daisy. The boys were trying to get us but there was too many girls.  So the girl and I were just leaning against the wall until the boys are done. I was looking around until i found someone Familar to me coming my way. Then i know its was L.joe oppa, he stop on front of us smiling

L.joe-hey may i ask are you guys in a gang or something

*the girls look shock except me*

Kay-Why are you asking but Yes We are, WE are Called *look to the girls*

Kay,Bay,Sandy,and Diasy-White Roses

L.joe-what rank are you guys in and are they*points to the guys who are looking this way* in you group plus who the leader

Kay-There are 8 members, we are rank 2nd in the US, plus Im the leader

L.joe-Cool, Im in the Lee clan, My name is L.joe.

Kay-*signaling the girls to bow* Annyeonghase-yo *bowing*

after I bowed the rest bowed

L.joe-mind if i company you to your hideout, i want to check it out if that ok with you

should i say yes i havent seen my oppa for a long time maybe some bonding time before we go back to korea plus he doesnt know it is me.

Kay-ok *eye smiling*

L.joe-*smiling*

~~~~Kasey~~~~

I was signing with the other boys. i feel sad for leaving kay alone. Are fans were weird.

*looking for her*

I saw the girls with a guy that look familar. He was talking to Kay while she was eye smiling to him plus he does it back. they were introducing themselves and talking about something. *kay laughing* oh my god did i just hear her laugh. NO ONE DARE TO MAKE MY CAITLIN LAUGH ONLY ME AND THE GANGS. 

 

..................to be continued!!!!

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THANK YOU For Reading and The Subscribers<3

i dont know why i put every detail in this chapter

sorry i have not been updating something was wrong with my laptop and it was raining for the past days!!!!!!!