Chapter 3

Who Am I?

Hyunsoo's POV:

"You two know each other?"

Sehun asked. I broke our glaring contest and look at him.

"Ani."

I answered as I shooked my head.

"What do you mean 'ani'?!"

Everyone looked at him with confusion as I gave him a glare.

"Whatever."

"Hyunsoo, you know Kai? When? How come I never know?"

Oppa asked. I rose an eye brow at him.

"Kai? You mean him?!"

I pointed at the guy in the hoodie and looked at him with a face.

"Of course. I'm the only Kai here."

He smirked. I rolled my eyes a him then I remembered something.

"Okay. Oppa, did he just appeared right in front of me?"

Everyone seems to be hesitating to answer my question. Except for Kai, who was glaring at me. Well, probably because I asked Oppa that question in front of him like he didn't exsist. But I ignored him and kept my eyes on Oppa.

"Uh..."

He started.

"Uh. What?"

I crossed my arms after being impatient. It seems like no one want me to know the answer. Whatever. If they don't want me to know the answer then I won't ask again. I took out my phone and looked at the time. It was 6:55 P.M. I looked up at everybody.

"Whatever. If you guys don't want me to know, then I won't bother to ask anymore."

I sighed. After saying that, I walked away. When I was finally on the streets, I have a feeling that someone is following me. I looked back and saw no one who seems to be suspicious. I shrugged before i turned around and continued walking. Not long after that, I heard footsteps coming towards me. And again, I turned around, faster than before. I was greeted by a man wearing a black mask but that's not the problem here. The problem is that he was holding a knife above his head and it's coming towards me! I stood there waiting for the knife to hit me but before that could happen, a figure appeared right in front of me. And I mean right in front. He was wearing a hoodie. I know that hoodie anywhere. That's Kai's hoodie.

'Wait! If that's Kai's hoodie, then the man got to be Kai!'

I thought as I look to the left to see what Kai and that man were doing. I saw Kai holding onto the man's wrist (the right wrist because it had the knife). I look at the man's face, he was glaring at Kai. Then I slowly turned my eyes towards Kai's face. He was also glaring at the man, but it showed more anger ad they were really scaring me. I decided to back up as I ran towards a building and looked out the window. Kai and that mysterious guy were fighting. Is it just me or did Kai just disappeared and appeared behind that man. The fight continued for a few minutes before the man gave up and ran away. Kai was panting as he watched the man's back as he was running away. Until the man disappeared, Kai turns his body to face me. He was still panting but his eyes never left me. I gulped as I slowly exit the building. I cautiously stepped out, afraid that the man will attack me again.

"Who was that guy?"

I asked as I broke the silence between us. He looked up at me and I flinched because he was glaring. Yeah, okay. I admit it. His glares are scaring me.

"No one."

He simply answered. I gave him a look. Look's like it's another secret from me again, huh? Why are they keeping secrets from me?! Like, seriously. Is there something that involves me but they don't let me know?

"Are you sure?"

I asked, suspiciously. Not long after that, he put on his face.

"When I said it's 'no one' then its 'no one', got that!"

I flinched.

"Okay, okay. Don't have to be so mean."

I pouted. He rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. Let's get out of here. It's not safe people who are alone, especially you."

He said with a bored tone. I rose an eye brow at him.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

He rolled his eyes again and I pouted.

"Whatever. Just go home as quickly as possible."

"Huh? How am I suppose to get there as quickly as possible if my house is just 20 minutes away from here?"

"Do you need my help?"

"Well. If you know a way that I can get home in less than 5 minutes."

I smirked.

"I know a very fast way. That only is like a second."

I rose an eye brow at him.

"There is such thing? How?"

He smirked before he walked towards me and out his hand on my left shoulder. I looked at his hand then to him. Suddenly, I felt dizzy. It seems like we're in a different place now but I can't locate it yet because of my dizziness. I felt myself losing balance and was expecting to fall but something warm grabbed my waist and pulled me closer and now my face is buried into someone's chest. I sniffed and it sure does smells good. My dizziness went away after a minute or two then I broke away from the grip. I frowned when I saw Kai's face.

"Yah. How long do you want to stay in this position?"

I came back to reality and quickly pushed him away from me. Then I noticed we were at a different location. I looked around. It didn't take long until I realize it was my room! Wait! What?! My room! I'm in my room?! But how?! Then I remembered that Kai was in here with me so I turned around but he was gone. I frowned.

"How does he do that?"

I muttered under my breath. I yawned before I grabbed my pajamas and towel and headed towards the restroom. I took a quick shower as I came back out, I grabbed the brush and ran through my hair. After that was done, I jumped onto my bed. I put my right hand under my head as I stare at the ceiling. I kept on thinking about Kai. Suddenly, realizing that he's the guy I hate the most. I smacked myself.

"Aish. Hyunsoo, why are you thinking about him for?"

I said as I kept on smacking myself of how stupid I am for thinking of him. Then I remembered something.

"It seems like he can teleport. Wait! Yeah. Teleportion. Wait. If he can teleport, then he's not human. He could only be a ghost."

I gasped but I realize this made no sense.

"Wait. If he's a ghost, then how come Oppa is his friend. Oppa is never friends with ghosts. All of his friends are humans. But if Kai is a human then how can he teleport?" 

I moaned as my head started to ache. Then something hit and I sat up.

"Wait. Why should I be curious about him having to teleport or not when it's none of my business. Plus, that'll show my interest for him."

I groaned as I lay back down on my bed.

"Pabo, Hyunsoo. Pabo. Pabo."

I said as I smacked myself. I took a couple of deep breaths before I drifted off to dreamlands. Which were about Kai.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating. I was planning 2 update like a week ago until aff started 2 be like it is right now. I got pissed but I still hope all of you enjoy the chappie. Grrr. School starts next Wednesday. No.......!!!! *fake cries* :'(

Anyways, hope u guys enjoy this chappie. It was short at first but I extended it as a sorry. Whoo! Longest chappie 4 this story. XD

Don't forget to sub and comment if like. :D