Free For All (wasn't requested)

Writer's Block Help Corner

Drabble/Oneshot (but if you drag it out into a story, then DAMN you're amazing)

Inspiration from this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9GYpXxNFbk

Characters: pick any two that you would like to write about but for this set up I'll use Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

Baekhyun visits Cafe Reve everyday, always at 4PM. He usually does work, but sometimes he'll read a book, listen to his iPod or just people watch. The seat in the far corner by the window is his now, though there isn't a nametag on it. The staff makes sure no one sits there, and they always have his usual order ready for him. But sometimes, sitting alone can become redundant, and he slightly wishes for a companion. 

Chanyeol is new to the neighborhood. He loves to explore, and an expedition leads him past a small, cozy cafe. He notices a young man listening to his iPod with his eyes closed and smiles at the sight. Day after day, Chanyeol finds himself strolling past Cafe Reve on his afternoon walks before dinner. The sight of the man in the corner never fails to bring a smile to his lips, and his day is brightened.

I imagine this to be fall? The leaves are turning colors, some are falling. There is a slight chill in the air, enough to wear scarves. 

 

If you guys decide to write anything on this, please send me the link in the comments section below! If not.. I'll just let this idea rust here.. OTL 

**btw.. I'd like it if you could credit me if you use my ideas...