Angel 너의 세상으로

I still believe in love

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun POV

Our performance is already over. were all heading to dressing room to fixed ourselves. were all soak in our own sweats.

Our stylist gave me some towels. i accepted it. i sit on the cussion sofa as i wipe off my sweats.

i look on the wall as i think of her. i remember on how she glanced at me. is it true that i see pain in her eyes? or maybe my eyes is just tricking me. how could she feel that way to me? she actually leave me and dumped me like a garbage.

Suddenly, manager oppa came to me. i look at him confussingly.

'"Why?" i asked him.

"look, there is a girl, who's looking at you. it seems like she's not one of your fan." manager oppa said.

"how could you say so?" i asked.

"because, she's too pretty and elegant just to be a fangirl."

i felt nervously. my instincts saying that girl could be fanny. i shook my head for the thought cames to my mind.

Suddenly, there was a pretty girl who came in our dressing room. i widened my eyes for realizing that the girl is fanny.

i look at her and she looks at me. she's pleasing to our assistants to pass trough near me.

"miss, i'm so sorry, but this place is off limits." the assistant said.

"pls. even just for a sec. i want to talk to baekhyun. please, i'm begging you. i  need to talk to him. if i need to kneel down then i will do. please." she said as she begged.

what? kneel down? she would do that just to talk to me?. i stood up.

"it's okay, i know her." i said coldly to our assistant while looking to fanny.

 

Tiffany POV

 

I went to the back stage. gosh, even at this place, thers's many fangirls. i'll do my best just to reach the front door of their dressing room.  i saw their manager oppa.

"Excuse me?" i said to their manager.

she look on me from head to toe. i confussingly wonder on the way he looks at me. i think this is the first time for him to see a fangirl  who's wearing a black donna karan linen-blend satin dress with high heels black gladiator. well, as i noticed earlier, all fangirls noticed on the way that i dressed. i actually not an ordinary fangirl here. I AM BYUN BAEKHYUN NUMBER ONE FAN!!. so, i need to look more uniquely than other.

"what could i help you miss?" he said to me.

"can i come in. i need to talk to baekhyun. i know him and he knows me. i need to talk to him even for a minute." i said to him. i'm doing my very best just to talk to him.

the next thing i knew, their manager come inside and left me. oh, i think he thought that i'm just EXO's obsessed fans.

i need to think some alternative way to come trough. suddenly i found a chance to open the door when two of the body guards push the other fangirls. i took a deep breath and move faster. i rolled the doorknob and came trough.

On my dismay, one of their assistant blocked my way. i search to baekhyun. i saw him at the sofa who's talking to their manager oppa. he look at me.

"miss, i'm so sorry, but this place is off limits." the assistants says while blocking my way.

i'm very desperated. i took a deep breath. "Pls, even just for a sec. i want to talk to baekhyun. please, i'm begging you. i need to talk to him. if i need to kneel down then, i will do. please." as i begged to their asisstant.

suddenly, baekhyun came along. it's like he's my prince and i became damsel in distress. i shook my head. what am i thinking aboutr?

"it's okay. i know her." he said coldly while looking at me. :(