chapter 3

The "Scapegoat"? Meeeeeee

 

 

She walked in inside the campus in stealth mode. People seeing her doing her stunts eyed her wierdly. But she didn't care what they'll think of her. The hell I care; this is war!

 

She hid in the tall bushes and ducks whenever she sees a flock of girls. She would sigh when she recognizes them as nothing but her fellow school mates. She straightens up as she sees it's clear and made a go signal to herself. Maybe I'm just too paranoid. Shheessh.

 

She had to run like crazy when she caught a sight of Sohee and Company approaching her way and she had to run to the opposite way. 

 

She ran and ran until she thought they were no longer in sight. While she was running she turned her head to look behind her to see any sign of them when suddenly - BHAM!!!!

 

As if she was in a movie in slowmo, she sees her things flying into the air as the world slowly turned upside down. Was I born unlucky???????? Someone tell me!!!!!!!

 

And boy when it ended she fell on her side with a loud thud and she was quick enough to grab a hold of something or SOMEONE before her face hits the ground.

 

Dara hurriedly stood up and patted her dirty jeans clean. She was still looking down on her body, " Sorry, I was in a hurry, I wasn't loo --"

 

Silence . . .

 

She was taken aback when she raises her eyes and met those same cold pair of eyes she saw the other day. So unlucky!!!!

 

She bowed several times in front of him. "I - I'm r-really sorry! I was clumsy! I wasn't looking to where I'm supposed to!" Of all people I could collide with, why does it have to be this juvenile-looking guy with hair whose color is that of a - a candy?? Blue hair??? Why would someone sport a blue hair????

 

She was waiting for his reply while still bowing 90 degrees.  T ^ T

 

Silence . . .

 

She was really starting to get fidgety around him in total silence when she suddenly heard a croacking sound. Eh??

 

"Hello, yes . . ." He was talking to someone on a cellphone and his ring tone was the sound of a . . . TOAD?? o.O

 

Weird . . .

 

He threw a glance at her before he spoke to the cellphone again, " I'm on my way . . . "

 

Dara just stood there as she watched him pick his notebook that probably fell down because of her along with her things. He then just walked past by her. Eh???

 

"T-thank --!" She tried to thank him but he was far enough for him to hear her. She just stared at his retreating back.

 

Then she heard the last warning bell. I am so late!

 

She clutched on her notes and ran like there was no tomorrow.

 

.............................................................................................

 

She came just in time before her professor could walk in inside their room. Dara combs her disarrayed hair because of running.

 

Their professor stepped in and when he arrived on his spot everyone inside quited down.

 

Dara took out her favorite notebook colored pink when something caught her attention. Eh?? It looks different. The hue is different. Nevermi - Ehhhh??????!!!!!!!!!! This is not mine!!!!!!!!!

 

She scanned the pages and sure it was not hers! Then she recalled about the incident with that DELINQUENT < -- Calling him such because of his hairBut he nice enough to pick up my stuffs. DELINQUENT  ---> Scary Candy Man, 'coz he still look scary. -.-'

 

They must have switched their notes that fell on the ground when she bumped againts him! Wait, why would he have a pink notebook too? Wierd guy with the blue hair, now with a pink notebook???? But I have jotted every single detail that was discussed in class in that notebook!!! What if I get called for class involvement now???? 

 

"Miss Park." Oh no! I must be dreaming! Heavens, help me. I'm not the only Park here in this class, am I?

 

"Miss Sandara Park." Oh sh*t! Sh*t!!! I'm so dead! That notebook is my lifeline in class involvements!!!!!!

 

"Can you elaborate to the class about the *blah* *blah* *blah*?" I'm so dead! I should have studied!!!! Anyone, I need brains!

 

..............................................

 

He took out his notebook that was sitting beside him on the floor. When he opened it, his brows furrowed as he recognized it wasn't his. It was filled with lots of emoticons and wierd writings he couldn't understand. He recalled the incident this morning. His notes must have been switched with hers, that girl he bumped into for twice in a row.

 

He smirked when he reads the name of the owner, the name of that girl: Park Sandara and what was written below her name:

 

"<3 Please RETURN to the owner if found or else . . . . . . . .  I will HUNT you down! PEACE YO! ><'"

 

"Hey, Seunghyun!" He looked up to his friend who had just arrived. "Thought you'd never come back, man. How long has it been since?"

 

"Old man threatened I'll get nothing if he'd be gone if i didn't drag my back."

 

"Didn't know you're interested." The guy beside him sat down and lay down on the floor.

 

"Nah, never was. Guess I'll just give it a try . . . try new things."

 

They were hanging out on one of the buildings' roof top. Roof tops were their favorite hang out back in the days.

 

"How are you two doing?" There used to be three in their group. His friend, a girl and Seunghyun. He used to like the girl before but has to step back and gave way to him. Maybe it was also one of the reasons why he transferred to another school, to forget her.

 

" . . . I think we're both doing fine . . . She has earned many friends . . . "

 

"I haven't seen her since I transferred here. We should hang out together with Kiko again."

 

"  . . . Right . . . "

 

"It's good to be back though even if I was forced," he laughed.

 

He was sitting against the railing and when he  looked down at his side, he caught someone who was frantically running here and there. Even without the use of binoculars from where he was four floors up, he could tell who she was. He smirked as she bumped into many people while running. Is she stupid or definitely stupid?

 

"Hey, Jiyong . . . I think I found someone interesting . . ." Ssandara Park. He sure hates clumsy girls but there was something about her that he never knew he'd hate so much. Or was it hate?

 

He looked back to Jiyong but the latter was dozing off to lalaland.

 

...........................................................................

 

I'd like to thank myjoyce1986 for welcoming me back and for reminding me that I should update asap..>.< to mekachiri for the chat i had with her, my first... thanks to those who still subscribed and never ler this one go.. hope you won't unsubscribed . . care to COMMENT, anyone?? ^^' i know i'm a failure, but i try not to be..kekekeke