chapter 1

The "Scapegoat"? Meeeeeee

 

 

She blinked many times as the idea slowly sunk inside her brain.

 

 

Jiyong is embracing her . . . embracing HER ! ! ! She's in H.I.S. A.R.M.S.!

 

Her slow of a brain tried to digest what just happened, but that, she was on a roller coaster! Who would stay in their right mind when they are in this kind of SITUATION?

 

Just when she was beginning to feel his warmth, he pushed her away gently holding her both on her shoulders. Her brows furrowed but it got plained out when she saw him looking intensely at her. Why did God ever created such freakin' eyes it's making her knees melt, if that was ever possible literally.

 

She looked deep into his orbs waiting for something she doesn't even know. If she was dreaming, she'd like to offer sacrifices to the God of dreams . . . was that Morpheus or Hypnos? who cares! It was very fantastic, very awesome, and all the superlatives in the world!

 

This is both her and Jiyong's moment! <- or her moment. 

 

"Please be my girlfriend . . ." That did it! She totally lost her balance and if Jiyong wasn't quick enough, she'd be facing the ground kissing it! Woah? Was she hearing it right?? Did he just . . . ? 

 

Before she didn't believe in fairytales but now, she thinks her fairytale had just started! Where was her fairy godmother to thank for?? The great Kwon JIyong! She controlled her breathing to prevent herself from hyperventilating.

 

And before her mind could wander into the 'shapeless' or 'fantasized', whatever one may call it, dates they will soon be having in the future, he just had to burst her big of a bubble.

 

Her brows furrowed again. Did she heard it right? She looked at him and . . . and he was laughing! or was he really?If this guy wasn't Kwon Jiyong he would have tasted her knuckle, but he is Kwon Jiyong so she let it slip away. Somehow she could sense sorrow or was it longing in his eyes? She knew he was looking at her, but she thinks in his mind he was not really seeing her.

 

! How can she forget? He has a girlfriend! A girlfriend. what was her name again? Oh, Kiko . . . Kiko Mizuhara, the campus queen, or so everyone calls her. Why would they call someone who's popular a 'queen'? But Jiyong is the 'king' no question to that, end of discussion.

 

She looks at him shaking his head. He tried opening his mouth, as if trying to tell her something . . .

 

.><.

 

Dara looked at her reflection on the mirror inside the restroom as she patted herself dry. That Sohee was really getting on her nerves. Somehow she felt regret answering that prick. She glanced at her notes that are wet. What Sohee did was so childish! Why throw the juice at her? If she could have just said so, Dara would have drink it down in one go and not let her pour the juice on her. Isn't bullying only done by jealous pricks??

 

That Sohee must be one in' jealous b*tch. She sighed and apologized to the heavens for cursing.

 

She looked at the damaged notes and sighed heavily again as it was soaking wet. She tried to scan the pages very carefully so as not to tear the pages. Luckily, only the upper half of the pages was wet. The ink on the paper was starting to smudge.

 

Just great! She can still dry them though and salvage them (right?), and was hoping it would dry soon. She had already skipped her first class of the day and wouldn't want to skip the second one which was going to start in less than an hour from now.

 

She should have seen it coming. Endless rants from his fans would totally rain on her.

 

You don't deserve Kwon Jiyong!

 

You're just a sick girl dreaming it is real.

 

Really had it bad, huh?

 

Even a geek wouldn't date someone like you!

 

Okay, the last one was a little bit below the belt, heck are they blind? She has the looks, she's beautiful as what her parents would tell her.

 

She wasn't looking to where she was going when she got out of the restroom. She frantically searched her bag for her phone. Where is it? I swear I put it inside before I left for school this morning.

 

If someone would tell her that she was the most unlucky girl this day, she'd give her whole allowance this month to that person.

 

She stopped walking as she felt cold liquid dripping on her shirt, AGAIN. Did she mention thanking the three nymphs, or FATES? If she did, she'd like to take it back, if not, fair enough!

 

She turned her head sharply and looked at the person in front of her carrying a cup which was almost empty. No need to guess where the contents of it had gone to. She was waiting for his apology, yes the person in front of her is a he.

 

No apology whatsoever came. Instead the guy held her gaze while gripping on the cup he was holding and crushed it with one hand. He did not tear his gaze from her threw the thrash into the bin. His eyes were the coldest she had ever seen, and she gulped down the lump in .

 

Uh-oh . . . Is he mad? Why is he mad? He was not the one who was spilled on! I am!

 

Dara closed her eyes while lowering her head as he walks towards her. She was scared, she admitted. But sensing nothing came she opened her eyes and saw he was not in front of her anymore. She turned around and saw him walking away.

 

Must be a delinquent. tsk. Why did they ever let that guy enter the school grounds with that kind of hair?

 

Wind blew past by her and she felt the sudden chill her wet shirt had brought her. ! Sorry for cursing! Just this day, please?

 

She strided her way heavily back into the restroom once again. She could only pray she'd finish this semester in peace, or just please give her some peace.

 

 

 


Have I not mentioned "In the Shadows" is on hiatus?? sorry . . .will be working on it next week? perhaps, next month?? /feeling down/

yey! finally plugged my laptop . . . I so not like typing on iPad, and can't even edit on mobile . . . laziness overload has stricken me the time I woke up.. but was not that lazy when making this one...=)

my stories may not be that good, but I wish you would enjoy it..

not a very good romcom,rom, or sad writer here..i still consider myself a noob, a beginner..

 

>< I wouldn't normally say this coz i'm not confident enough, but: please subscribe and leave comments! ><

 

jiru-senpai: no to iPad, kekekekeke . . . (only for writing fics, that is) =) thanks!

seokyusal: =), i hope it'll get interesting but thanks for subbing, anyway! tabisan???hmmmm..kekeke