4;

Falling In Love with a Total Jerk (Discontinued)

A/N: Thank you @-PenPen for the new poster!! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got pushed out Mi Sun's room and just waited for her to come out. This girl takes too long to get dressed. I decided to walk in there and ask what was taking her so long. I opened the door and saw...... her....... in just her bra and .

"GET OUT!!!!!!!!!" I just stood there smirking at her trying to cover herself with her arms.

"There's nothing to see."

"ERT! KWANG SUN!" I turned around seeing her brother crossing his arms.

"What are you going to do little boy? Beat me up? Nice try."

It was a bad idea saying that. Appearently, Mi Sun and Kwang Sun know martial arts. I ended up getting a black eyes, a cut on my lip, and bruises from her brother. 

"I don't want to do this to you ever again so I hope you learned your lesson." her brother said and walked away. Then Mi Sun walked out her room and saw me bleeding on the ground.

"Maru! Are you okay?!" I nodded. "Come with me. I'll take care of those cuts." We went to the washroom and I sat on the tiolet. She took a cloth and wet it with water and started to clean my cuts.

"What was that for?"

"Kwang Sun doesn't like it when men walk in my room when I'm changing. When we were in America, he would always guard the door when I'm changing."

"Why?"

"Because my dad came home ing drunk with his friends. Then his friends almost me. Luckily Kwang Sun beat them up while my dad didn't even give a when I was screaming for help... Why you ask?"

"Oh.. nothing." She's almost been ?! And... woah... 

"I don't really care anymore because I'm away from those peices of I call parents..... There. I'm done." She then walked out the bathroom. I looked at myself and I looked like a reck. How am I going to tell this to the guys? I walked out the bathroom and went back to my dorm.

"WOAH MAN! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE?!" Rome yelled and got everyone's attention in the dorm. I rolled my eyes and went to watch TV.

"Are you okay? Did Mi Sun do that to you? I heard she's a three year champion in martial arts." TK said. 

"Her brother did this to me." I said honestly. They all looked at me and started to laugh. "It's not funny. You don't even know what happened."

"Then tell us what happened." Ray demanded with curiousity. I smirked.

"I walked inside her room because she was taking too long to get ready. When I got in, she didn't have anything on except her bra and . Then she called her brother to beat my ." I knew I shouldn't have said that but what else was I going to say? They started laughing in my face. I rolled my eyes and went to my room.

"Maknae, is her body hot?" Si Woo asked.

"WHAT THE ?! Go check her out yourself and get beaten up by her brother." I continued staring at the ceiling.

"Is she curvy?" I rolled my eyes and ignored him. "COME ONNNN!!!!!!!! TELL ME!!!!!!"

"Yeah maknae! Tell us!" Rome said with the rest of the guys behind him.

"Go look at her yourself. It's disgusting just thinking about it." Not really.. She looked hot.. WHAT AM I THINKING?!

Mi Sun POV

I went to take out Kwang Sun for lunch and spend a little bonding time with him.

"Noona?"

"What?"

"That man. He's weak." I giggled at the thought.

"Yes, I know. I threw a shoe at his face." We started to laugh and talk about Maru. Then I saw C-Clown walking over to us. "Brace yourself Kwang." and pointed to them. We started to hide our faces but it didn't work.

"Mi Sun!  Yah!" Rome yelled out. Everyone was staring at us and it felt so awkward.

"Noona, they're too tall." Kwang Sun whispered to me and I nodded.

"You can't hide from us silly!" Kang Jun said. I looked up at them and awkwardly smiled at them. "Who's this?"

"That's my little brother, Kwang Sun."

"Have you got a girlfriend yet Kwang Sun?" Kang Jun asked and laughed.

"Get away from me stranger." Kwang Sun said and started to grind his teeth. Kang Jun backed up because he knows what he will do to him.

"Pathetic." Maru added. I rolled my eyes and Kwang Sun slowly turned his head to him. Maru quickly looked somewhere else. C-Clown started to eat lunch with me and Kwang Sun. We started to tell them how San Francsico looks like because they never been to America. 

"Don't worry about us treating you bad! We'll make your life great!" Siwoo said but then I looked at Maru. "Don't mind Maru! He was dropped on his head when he was a baby."

"YAH! NO I WASN'T!" I started to giggle and Maru glared at me. I rolled my eyes and started to speak to Kwang Sun in English. We then started to walk back to our dorms until I tripped and Maru saved me. We accidently looked into each others eyes. His eyes were sparkly and had different shades of brown. Then Siwoo waved his had and we both snapped into reality.

"Be more careful, cluts." Maru said.

"I'm not a cluts!"

"Then why did you just trip?" We were arguing all the way back to our dorms.

 

-The Next Day-

 

My phone started to ring out of no where.

"Hello?"

"MI SUN! CHECK THE NEWS! YOU WON'T BE TOO HAPPY TO SEE THIS!" It was Siwoo.

"Ok ok. Bye." I hung up and ran to the TV. I the news. I dropped my phone with my jaw.

"Yesterday afternoon, we spotted Maru from C-Clown, with an unknown girl. C-Clown and the girl were eating lunch and left the place and we found the girl in Maru's arms staring into each others eyes. Is this a new couple? Who is this girl? We'll be back with more breaking news." The lady on the news said.

"This is bad." I muttered to myself.