1;

Falling In Love with a Total Jerk (Discontinued)

*RING RING RING RING*

My alarm clock woke me and my younger brother, Kwang Sun, for your flight to Seoul, South Korea.

"Yah! Wake up you brat!" I yelled trying to wake up my brother.

"Ok ok! I'm up! Aish!" he complained. There was only an hour until your flight to Seoul was ready.

"Omma! Appa! We're leaving now!" I yelled out.

"BYE!" they both yelled, not even caring you two were leaving. Better life, here we come. We both jumped into a taxi and headed for the airport.

"Noona, how is Korea going to help us?" Kwang Sun asked.

"We'll get away from those two peices of we call parents and get a better education. I'll get a job for us also. But when we get there, we'll be living with my friend until I can pay for us to live in an apartment." I said and rubbed his head. He nodded and started to look out the window of the taxi. Oh god, I hope my plan works. We got to the airport just in time to hear the announcer.

"Flight 418 for Seoul, South Korea is ready for departure. Please have your tickets and passports ready."

"C'mon brat! We have to go!" I yelled and we ran to the gate for the plane.

"Enjoy your flight!" the security said as we handed our tickets to her. When we got onto the plane, all I could think about was my plan and how it was all going to work out.

"Noona, I'm tired.." Kwang Sun said.

"Go to sleep then."

"Ok, wake me up when we're there." he said and fell asleep. As we finally got to Seoul, I started to nudge my brother to wake up.

"Yah, wake up." he didn't move. "Wake up!" still nothing. I punched his arm, "Yah! Wake up brat!" he shot up.

"One large pizza please!" he said and pointed a finger up.

"We're here idiot. Not at a pizza parlor." I rolled my eyes and looked out the window. Seoul, please be nice to me and my brother. We got off the plane and found my friend, Sook Joo, waving at us.

"Mi Sun! Mi Sun!" she was yelling and jumping for us to get her attention.

"Sook Joo!" I ran up to her and hugged her.

"How was America? I miss it there but here is good too. I'm so excited to be living with you for now!" we started to squeal until Kwang Sun hit your back.

"Ouch! What was that for brat?!"

"I'm hungry and I want to continue sleeping." I rolled my eyes and we started to head for Sook Joo's house. When we got to her house, it looked like a mansion. A big, white house with almost the same colored houses surrounded.

"WOOOOOWWWWWW." Me and Kwang Sun said in amazement.

"Impressed?" Sook Joo asked and giggled. When we got inside, it was huge! The kitchen was to the left and the living was to the right and in the middle was stairs leading up to the second floor.

"This is your house?" I said and she nodded.

"I'll show you two to your rooms. Let's go!" we ran upstairs still carrying our luggage and went into a guest room. "You two will be sleeping here and I'll be down the hall if you need anything." she walked away and I started to unpack.

"Noona, I'll unpack later. I'm going to sleep again." Kwang Sun said and went to sleep. I rolled my eyes and started unpacking again. I decided to listen to some music until I heard Sook Joo scream.

"What the?" I ran into her room and saw her fangirling over a new boy band named C-Clown.

"OH MY GOSH! I LOVE TK! HE IS SO HOT!" she screamed. I rolled my eyes, laughed, and left her room. After I was finished unpacking it was already dark outside. I changed into my pajamas and went to sleep.

-The Next Day- 

I woke up to the sun shining on my face. I went to the washroom and got ready for my morning jog. I headed to Sook Joo that was awake and told her that I'll be back in an hour. I got outside, my music and started to sing while jogging. I was singing 'Alone' by Sistar while someone stopped me. It was a man.

"Umm.. can I help you with something?" I asked.

"I'm one of the managers at Yedang Entertainment. I was listening to you singing and rapping and couldn't let you go without having a chance." the man said. I looked around seeing people gossiping about us.

"Oh.. Ok, so what do I do?"

"Here." he handed me a buisness card. "Come by my office at 3PM and we'll talk."

"Okay sir. I'll see you then." I bowed and continued my jog. But after thinking about Sook Joo would say, I ran back to the house.

"SOOK JOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"WHAT?!" she said when I yelled her name.

"A man from Yedang Entertainment stopped me during my jog and gave me his buisness card. He said was listening to me sing and rap. And at 3PM, I'm going to meet him and talk!!" I said and Sook Joo had her eyes really big and ran downstairs squealing with me.

"MI SUN! YOU'RE GOING TO MEET CHI-CHI BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, C-CLOWN!!!!!" We started to fangirl scream. We ran up to my room and I got ready while Sook Joo helped me with my make up.

"Noon- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kwang Sun screamed when he saw me with make up on. "WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY NOONA?!"

"It's me you little brat. I'm going on an interview for Yedang Entertainment."

"I hope you get your job. By the way, you look pretty with make up on." he said.

"So you're saying I'm ugly without make up?" I asked and he paused to think.

"YUP!" he said and skipped away. Brat. I got to Yedang Entertainment and went to the man's office.

"Ahh, come in, come in." he said and I sat down. "So I've been talking to the head chairman of Yedang Entertainment and asked if you could be a solo act. Suprisingly, he said yes! By the way, what's your name?"

"My name is Mi Sun, sir."

"Well Mi Sun, to be with Loen Entertainment you have to sign a contract." He pulled out the contract, "Just sign here, here, here.......... and here." I read and signed the contract. "Welcome to Yedang Entertainment, Mi Sun."