My Infinite drugs

Back home ( with less infinite & kpop )

 

 


 
 
" Should I tell her to stop talking so I can watch or should I give up on my infinite   TT ? "
this was tearing me apart as she went talking on and on .
I take a quick peek at the tv to see infinite popping out a paper wall .
My eyes widen in shock as I see Hoya then infinite members fiercely make their entry .
Not able to control my self  " what the hell ! I'm shallow and i am silly I have no respect and I'm dying for some infinite drugs  ! " i thought as I take a full turn to face the tv and without bothering my self to look at her " sorry just wait for 5 minutes " I shamelessly said .
" omg ! Infinite look super hot today ! The outfit is beyond what I could imagine ! White and baby  blue or was it green o.o" with flower print \o/ it's the best combination ! Dongwoo looked so hot !  " I thought as I sing along the chaser song .
"  woah I'm happy I have Kbs ! " I thought smiling from ear to ear eyes fixed on my 
bias dongwoo <3 .
I really have no idea what she was thinking or saying behind me but all I know that I was flying from happiness to watch this perfection of 7 y boys and it was burning me .
I scratch my neck nervous as I feel infinite drugs running throw my blood .
" oh woohyun mic is dangling  ! " I pout sadly before I quickly go back to my expressionless face as my cousin stare at me in shock .
 Once the performance end i smile satisfied of my infinite drugs for today .
" I can live for another week " I thought before I apologize to my cousin and give her my two ears and full attention .
After we have dinner she leave and I go to my mother in the other room .
" mum ~ I want Internet ! I miss my friends ! " I demanded .
She stare at me before she say " you know we can't have Internet ! We need to pay our phone bill first which been pailing up for over a year and even if we do that there is no electricity so you will end up crying and annoying me ! " she explained her point of view .
I pout and grab her right arm " mummy please please just for one day ! " I acted cutely trying to win her heart but instead she glare at me .
" go do something ! Study or go watch your infinite vids on your laptop ! " she shout pushing my hand away as she flash me an evil stare .
 
Later at night ..
 
I watch infinite second invasion concert on my 
Lappy " cover girl " performance to be exact :) I smile as infinite charge me with energy .
As soon as they start to do the rope jumping dance I join them laughing
" only if I can go to infinite concert in real life " I thought as my crapy mood change thanks to infinite spirit .
I'm forever lucky to be inspirit , the way I feel when I watch them or listen to them even when i just stare at their picture it's the best feeling I can ever have !
Infinite makes me wanna fight more and more to overcomes all my hardship to be stronger and believe in my self !
Now the real challenge begin and my first day at last year in college start tomorrow
" i am 4 months late and in fact I have only two weeks before final exam " as hard as it seems I will give my best to finish my studies in time ! And i can only wish ..
I can make my self my umma and infinite proud !
But before we do that let's go to moony dreamland and meet infinite ;) 
" I want sunggyu this time Dream maker ! " hehe...
Zzz~