Not what i had in Mind

Back home ( with less infinite & kpop )

543530_4018831347352_1686313182_n.jpg

 

 

Date : 20-5-2012

Place : Yemen - sana'a city 

 



One hour later ..

The plane land as I watch my beloved city through the window at my right .
" welcome to Yemen " the captin said .
I inhale before I take out what it seems to be a never ending exhale .
after we get off the plane my Mother walk by my side making sure the women find her family while I walk to take our stuff .
once the women meet her brother she hug him tight and kiss his forehead before they burst in tears . 
I look at her thinking " damn ! That is a one emotional scene ! " trying hard to fight my tears back , god only know
 how long and hard have it been for her ! 
After we make sure she is good to go we pay our goodbye and everyone walk in his way .
As soon as I step my feet out the airport I scream " wow I missed this cold nice wether ! " before i take another look 
around to realize the satiation .
" mother what the hell happened in here ? " I gasp in shock by what i see . 
She stand astonished next to me as our friend " my dongseang " come to take us with his prado .

My dongseang profile :

Name : Paboya " well its not his real name but i love calling him that xD "
Age : 21
 : male
realitionship : raised and grew up together for 14 years , dongseang , friend .
hobbies : teasing me and cooking .
mession : win my mother's heart .


" hi ! Welcome to silent hell ! " he joked before he put our luggage inside the car .
Sitting inside the car turning my head left and right that's all I did on my way home .
" seriously ! How bad was it ? " my ignorance part asked as I stare at the window beside me to see the
 wreckage that has been caused by the war which is still going on in some parts of the country .
" hahahaha.. what you see now is after repairing ! " he makes fun at me then he start telling us more about how bad 
the saturation was and still in here and the heart broken stories that happened in the past year .
while he do that we pass a famous road in Yemen called " setten " which baiscly mean the number " 60 "  this road became more
famous during the war " revoulation " since most of the people lost their life there fighting for the freedom and thier rights ..
My heart squeeze in pain as my eyes land on the huge banner above the bridge ..
" shohada al yemen - rest in peace "  was written under the endless pictures of the young men and boys who lost their life  .
Without I know a sad tear drop on my checks " I was lucky to not witness that mess " I thought .
After we reach our house I leave everything behind for mother and paboya to deal with while I run upstairs to the 7th floor to be exact .
Not able to contain my happiness I trip in front the door but then I rebalance my self as I quickly insert the key , i scream 
" I'm home ! " * dance happy dance * .
then I run inside with a big smile as I remember my pretty room which I missed like hell !
" Finally my life is back ! " I thought before that smile wipe off my face and i stare At my messed up room with disappointment ..



One hour later ..

" so .. How we gonna survive this ? " I blurt out .
My mother who is in shock as well say nothing and she just sit there on the living room dirty floor hands under her chain .
I walk back to my messy room and throw my exhausted body on the dirty bed .
" ekkk ! " I scream disgusted by the huge stain next to me then I hurry up and take out a clean sheet from my bag to replace it 
with the dirty one after I flip the mattress ..
Well that all I could think of ! I mean I have to rest ! its been a Long day -__-
I take out my iPad and like I'm used to do I open me2day application right away .
* No internet access * pup in my eyes as the stupid device remind me of the ugly truth .
I hit my head and nod in disbelieve , I mean how could i forgot that after all it's Yemen ! Omg ! I really need to talk to my me2day family TT 
Eeven before I Start to accept that realty another realty shock hit my weak heart ..
" no electricity ! " I shouted when everything suddenly became black .
Disappointed and full of sadness I press on videos since I have no other option and play infinite the chaser mv as I burst in tears .
" what I got my self into ! " I thought before I cry harder and fell asleep .



 

P.s The picture up there is for yemenie girls and it was taken a long time ago during the protesting .