THE DAY

Back home ( with less infinite & kpop )

 

Date : 20-5-2012 

Place of event : Saudi Arabia - Jeddah city 

 



Name : Mo0ony
Age : 23 
 : female 
Nationality : yemenie " multi culture child "
hobbies : listening to kpop - k-drama - learning foreign languages 
the mission : get my tele-communication & electronics bachelor degree and sell our house .
Time of the mission : two months 



So here is me all dressed up flying from happiness it's finally the day !
It's been over a year and I miss my home so much !
I walk to mother to ask her for the hundred time " are we really going back ? " with a dorky smile cover my chubby face 
while she shoot me an angry look and answer for the hundred time " yes we are ! " and add 
" now get your things it's almost our flight ! " .
I grab my laptop case in my left hand and take my little cute pink ipad bag and wrap it around my shoulder 
down to my hip , after that I grab my black bag to declare the green light for our departure .
When we arrive that huge pretty airport called Jeddah airport aka " king abd al azez " 



my mother stare at me for a minute before she ask me to take the mid size white bag from her .
I pout as I take it and let out a small sigh considering the heavy weight i put around my right shoulder now .
" mother ! when is our flight ! " I whined checking my phone at the waiting room .
" Can't you just shut your mouth " she snaps at me .
I glare at her then turn my head to the other side to stare at the little cute girl dancing and singing with her mother .
" hi can you look after my family , they are traveling alone for the first time " the middle aged man asked my mother .
" I'm kinda worry since its her first time riding the air plane as well " he made his explanation .
I turn around to face my mother in silent before she smile kindly and nod as she wink to the little cute girl 
along with her 10 years old sister and 3 years old brother ..
After we exchange greeting and shake hands we make our way together to the big gate where there is a bus stand full of people .
I ride in and just when I do that my small eyes scan the place trying hard to find an empty seat but guess what !
No space whatsoever ! Not to mention how crowded the bus is !
almost every  hugged another  there hehe.. Not a cool sight -__-"
My mother ride in as well then she gasp and make a remark .
" what is wrong with these people ?! No respect for a women ! " as she gaze at the two men setting in front of her ..
And like a Magic words " aprakadapra " the two men stand to let us sit while another two men do the same in the back
to let the women with her three kids sit .
Now everyone is ready to go so with no further due the driver take off .
" dontchuhfhgu!! " I had hard time to speak as my body sway from left to right .
My mother look at me and skip out some weird evil giggles , l think she is having too much fun o.0
As soon as the bus stop I turn my head back to look through the window .
" wow ! It's getting real ! " that's all I could think of as I saw the huge airplane there waiting for us  .
My mum nudge me as she get her bags and stand up .
I quickly grab my stuff and stand up following her while the women with the three kids follow me in un steady steps
" get up ! " she yell at her son as he refuse to get up from the dirty floor , I walk back at her and grab his hand she gasp when
i completely lift his body with one pull .
" oh thank you ! " she embarrassingly said .
10 feets away from the plane I felt a hot wave hit my face as my hands automatically cover my mouth
 " what is this? A heat storm ? " I joked making my way to the stairs .
Mum comes first then me next while the women comes last we walk in this stupid long line till we finally reach our seats .
" hi there " I wave at the little cute girl in front of me after I fasted my seat belt .
The pretty Indonesian air hostess flash a kind smile at me and mother as she ask us to switch off our phones and devices  .
I smile back and do as she says then I close my eyes happy of the thought of going back home to my old room 
which I have been missing for the past year and half .