Chapter One

730:3

 

 

Youngjae wailed in the warm and assuring arms of his friend, Jongup who was holding him with great care and comfort. It was the last day of Youngjae's high school life, his graduation day, but shouldn't he be excited? Shouldn't he be happy? Well, he was, until he woke up in the morning only to be confronted with the hard truth that he refused to believe. 

 

Jongup however, was also graduating and although he was from a different school, he knew exactly why Youngjae was crying and he knew exactly what he would have done to that boy. Jung Daehyun.

 

 

 

It all started two years ago when Youngjae met Daehyun. It was two years since he met him, and it was two years since Youngjae fell in love with him.

 

 

 


 

"Youngjae, sweetie. Fix up your tie, it's hanging a bit loose." 

 

"Mother, do I have to be here?" whined Youngjae as soon as he got out of his families car and was standing in front of what seemed to be another dinner at his father's business partner's home. It was much smaller than his and from the guests already making their way inside, he knew that there wasn't going to be anyone near his age other than five year old girls in frilly dresses and little ten year old flower boys. 

 

"Yes you do. You're going to inherit this place some day you know. I don't want you to turn out like your older brother. That kid went crazy with all that teenage stuff like drinking and what-not." she huffed, fixing Youngjae's tie for him before slipping on her bolero. 

 

Youngjae sighed and cursed under his breath of his stupid existence and for his brother leaving so quickly. He didn't want to be here, he would rather just sit at home and play or write music than be stuck at a dinner party for who knows how long to only be stuck on the "kids" table drinking apple juice and munching on the overrated and overly common taste of the typical International cuisine. He wanted and craved for something real! Real food, real adventure and a real life. 

 

And even at school he wasn't allowed too, well he was, he just didn't prefer it. He wanted to remain looking like a nerd all his high school life to not attract the unwanted attention from a school filled with users and manipulators, although he had one friend and that was Himchan. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh, sweetie! Look, there's Himchan by the door, why don't you hang out with him today? See, you won't have such a terrible time as you thought you would have!" and to Youngjae's disbelief, he was there. Standing proper at the door, greeting everyone who walked in and smiled sweetly to everyone as well, but that all soon fell when he faced Youngjae.

 

"Room. Now." was what Youngjae only demanded.

 

 

 

 

 

"You said, that you were going out tonight! What the hell are you doing here? You should've told me your parents were hosting this!" Youngjae whined again as he was dragged into Himchan's ensuite bedroom only to find another set of clothes laid out neatly on the bed. "What are those for?" 

 

"Well, I did say that I was going out tonight. So, without you knowing. I planned a little getaway for us. These are your clothes. We're gonna sneak out at around 9PM. Just say you'll sleep over here or something. My parents would end up too drunk to check on us and our maids know not to disturb me..." Himchan explained whilst admiring himself in the mirror, but in that mirror, Youngjae's confused and worried expression reflected only to make Himchan chuckle at the innocence of the boy. 

 

"W-what? Why. Whose party is it? I can't go... what... what if they're from school?" Youngjae asked worriedly, playing with his fingers as he looked back and forth between Himchan and the outfit on the bed. 

 

"Trust me. Do you think anyone from our school would attend a party like the party I got invited too?" 

 

Youngjae shook his head. 

 

"Exactly. So right now it's 8PM, at around 30 minutes past, we will have dinner and afterwards you immediately excuse yourself and run into this room and get changed. Whilst you're in here, I'll tell your parents to let you stay over. Got it?"

 

Youngjae nodded his head, excited yet frightened at the same time. This would be the first moment ever for Youngjae to rebel or lie or even sneak out! So the new shot of adrenaline that bolted into his body was soon going to become addictive.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"May I please be excused? I'm not feeling too well." Youngjae lied convincingly to his mother as he held onto his stomach for more emphasise. His mother nodded and told him to rest upstairs in Himchan's room, just as if she knew what was going to happen. As Youngjae was half way up the stairs he relaxed himself a bit and entered the bedroom and began to switch his outfits. Luckily, Himchan's clothes weren't atrocious nor were they big or small, in fact, he was just lucky to just escape from wearing a suit and into something more comfortable yet stylish. In a matter of minutes, Youngjae was dressed in a leather varsity jacket, beige skinny chino pants and a pair of comfortable Vans shoes. 

 

"Wow. You got ready quickly! Let's go!" Himchan rushed as he insisted Youngjae to climb out down his balcony and into his car and in at least ten minutes tops, they were at the place. The place was a raging and visually chaotic party that was pumping out loud hip hop beats and even had some couples making out on the grass outside and around.. what appeared to be a house. 

 

"What the hell, Himchan. Who and what invited you to this party?" Youngjae commented just staring at it from the safety of the car. And all Himchan could do was pat Youngjae on the knee and smirk lightly, other hand resting on the door handle. 

 

"My boyfriend." and like that, Himchan exited the car and was instantly welcomed at the front gate by a male dressed in nothing but a Chicago Bulls snapback and a pair of baggy shorts accompanied by branded sneakers.

 

Youngjae felt awkward already. He didn't know his best friend was gay, and he certainly did not know how in the world that a rich kid just like himself could end up with someone like... that. Youngjae watched as Himchan and his boyfriend locked their arms around each other and gently start off to kiss but that all changed when their heads moved faster and tilting it left then right then left again. All Youngjae could do was cringe and just hope that tonight would be a good night. 

 

 

 

When Himchan and his boyfriend stopped kissing, Youngjae found it safe to go inside the place and check it out himself, also to do a scan to make sure nobody from his school was there. As he entered the house he was immediately greeted with a bottle of Smirnoff and the pungent smell of burning weed. However, these smells weren't foreign to him as he had experienced taking a whiff or two once from Himchan and obviously had drinking experiences with his family for celebrations so he took everything in with a smile and a laugh. 

 

Deciding to explore the house, Youngjae made it outside to only find probably one of the biggest crowds he has ever seen and a massive pool with a dozen of people just floating in it, chatting away and playing around. But as he looked around he swore he could have seen at least seven couples or more making out and proceeding to do other deeds. There were girls wearing bikinis, there were boys just wearing shorts, there were girls wearing party dresses and there were guys wearing casual and then there were boys who looked like they just turned 15. For example, the boy in front of him.

 

"Hi there, one of Yongguk's friends?" the boy said and Youngjae could only think that this 'Yongguk' was Himchan's boyfriend, since Himchan did say that he was invited by his friend. 

 

"Aha, you could say so. What about you, you look waaaaaay too young to be drinking that hard stuff mate." Youngjae commented trying to sound as un-proper as he could. 

 

"Not even! How old are you? 18? Well, I'm 17 so.... I'm just as old enough as you, sir! My name is JongUp, by the way. I'm Yongguk's sister's best friend's friend.... if that makes sense" And then he did it again. He took another sip of his alcoholic drink and proceeded to give Youngjae one of the most heart warming smiles on the Earth and even by this, Youngjae didn't know why but he felt so connected to this kid. He might have just met him, but soon they were chatting as if they were friends since forever.

 

"So, who did you come with?" 

 

"Um, Yongguk's boyfriend...." Youngjae mentally cringed at that, he wasn't used to it all. ".... his name is Himchan?" 

 

"OHHHH! Your friends with Himchan?! Damn. You must be elite too!" JongUp said amazed. "Yongguk is lucky though. Himchan is fit as , if you know what I mean.... which I don't think you do... cause if you knew that, then.. you would've gone out with him haha!" 

 

It was then, Youngjae realised that JongUp was possibly gay too. 

 

"Really? I don't find him that hot?" Youngjae said honestly. He never wanted to admit it, but Youngjae himself wasn't gay but he liked to be classified as biual.  Cause knowing that if he was gay, his mother would some how find out and banish him from walking the Earth and breathing the same air as her.

 

"Oh. Sorry, I didn't know you weren't ga-.."

 

"I'm not, I'm um... bi." Youngjae interrupted as soon as he saw JongUp's face falter a bit when he was talking, but suddenly after Youngjae saying those words, JongUp's face lit with amazement again.

 

"Do you think I'm hot?" Youngjae's face blushed when he heard that from the person he just met. The kid was freaking shirtless and even though he was a bit shorter than him, he was tan and he was.. as JongUp would say "fit as ". "Actually, you don't have to answer that. But, if you want to know. I think you're pretty hot." 

 

And before Youngjae could say anything, he was cut off and dragged and pushed through the crowd of people and then thrown onto the ground to sit right beside JongUp in a circle. "Sorry, I wanted to play and I think you could play too. I hope I'll get you..." JongUp whispered to Youngjae shyly as Youngjae realised what they were doing. They were playing the infamous party game of - 7 minutes in heaven.

 

The game was fun actually, a lot of people came and joined and a lot of people just ended up making out with those beside them whether or not they got chosen or not. However, what caught Youngjae's attention was that just as he was about to spin the bottle for his turn, a boy joined in and he instantly caught Youngjae's attention. Youngjae didn't know what it was but it was like electricity - it may sound cliche, but that was all he could describe it as...

 

"Youngjae. Spin already!" JongUp said, alerting Youngjae back to the game. And although he was hoping to get JongUp just for the sake of hooking up with a person he already knew, he was unfortunate. Instead, just like a magnet, he got that boy, that mysterious boy with the mask covering half of his face with the piercing deep chocolate eyes. Those eyes that Youngjae has sworn that he has seen before...

 

But even before Youngjae could gain full awareness of his surroundings he found himself stuffed in a closet with a small light bulb above their heads. Youngjae refused to look up at the mysterious boy quite scared that he might have been from his school, since everyone knew that Youngjae was a nerd and a , which in both cases, was absolutely false (however, Youngjae wanted to play it like that, trying to refrain from gaining unwanted attention for his money and style).

 

"You're name is... Youngjae right? Yoo Youngjae?"  the boy asked and Youngjae bit his bottom lip and sighed in defeat. He nodded and the other boy just chuckled and continued on. 

 

"I didn't know you were into this sort of stuff... and I especially did not know you were rich OR that you had a boyfri-..."

 

"I DON'T I mean... um, he's not my boyfriend. And I'm not really into these sorts of things... I just got invited by a friend, that's all..." Youngjae explained, still not looking up at the boy.

 

"You're pretty cute though, when you're dressed like this. I prefer it much more than your normal clothing... even if we all wear a uniform at school..." the boy laughed again. "You know who I am right?" 

 

"Of course. You're Jung Daehyun. The only boy on campus that can gain the majority of hearts of the female student body in less than 5 minutes.... who doesn't know about you!" Youngjae explained, once again, not looking up at Daehyun.

 

"Why aren't you looking up at me. You have a nice head of hair, but I would like to see how nice your face is right now..." Daehyun laughed as he watched Youngjae hesitantly lift his head up to face him. 

 

"Wow, aren't you a cute face without those thick framed glasses." 

 

Youngjae just blinked and noticed how close of a proximity he was to Daehyun, probably only just centimetres away. Daehyun was everything, everyone said he was. Perfect. And just then, Daehyun did the unthinkable. He cupped Youngjae's face in his hands and pulled him closer to him.

 

"Youngjae. You're really handsome. Let's hang out more, okay? How about after this, we can ditch this boring party and get something to eat. I'm pretty hungry... how about we head back to your place." and just like that, Youngjae just obliged without thinking of anyone except for him and Daehyun. And just like that, Youngjae started to fall. 

 

 


Sorry for the long waited update, and I'm sorry if this isn't what you thought that 

this fic was going to be about; but I promise that this is just a foundation for the main parts keke~ 

I have the next chapter written up and I'll be posting that soon too. So please comment etc thank you (*^ワ^*)//