Final

I'm sorry for leaving you...

“I what???”Yuri asked annoyed.

“I don’t like seeing you talking with the guy. There I said it.”Top said.

“Why? I was just trying to be friend him. He’s a patient.”Yuri said.

“Why?? Yuri-ah… You’re so naïve.”Top said.

“What did you say? I’m so naïve???”Yuri said angrily as she turned towards him.

“Yuri-ah…”He called out but Yuri didn’t turn.

He sighed quietly and just stood there. Hiw mind was filled with questions.

‘Should he tell her? What if she doesn’t feel the same way? Will she reject him?’

He caught up to Yuri and pulled her to the emergency staircase.

“What are you??”Yuri said while trying to break away from him.

“Yuri-ah… I like you. No, I love you.”He said which shocked Yuri.

“I have loved you since we were small. Do you know why Top in your school never had a girlfriend all this time? Why he doesn’t talk to girls? Why he rejects all the girls that approached him? It’s because I waited for you the whole time. I waited patiently for 6 years hoping to find you and I did.”Top said with his head down.

Yuri was lost for word.

“I can’t keep quiet anymore. Do you know how I feel when I finally found you? I really want to hug you the moment I saw you. I know we just met a few days ago. I can’t wait any longer to tell you how I feel.”He said shyly still looking down.

Yuri still kept quiet.

“It’s okay if you don’t feel the same way. At least I told you how I feel.”Top said as he turned away from Yuri and wanted to walk away. He took slow steps hoping for Yuri to call him but there was none.

 

Suddenly, he felt someone’s arm around his waist and a smile was plastered on his face. He turned his body towards her and their eyes met.

“Do you feel the same way?”He asked and Yuri let go of her hand and shrugs her shoulders.

“What’s that supposed to mean?”He whined like a child.

Yuri turned to him and stuck her tongue out.

“Yul!!!”Top shouted as he ran towards her.

“I told you how I feel. What about you?”He asked.

Top was always a whiner since he was a kid.

 

*flashback*

“Yul!!! I want to play first. You watch me first.”He whined.

“No.”Yuri said.

“Yul!!! Come on. You need to know how to play first. What if you get hurt?”Top said.

“Fine…”Yuri finally gave in.

“You put your hand around the bar and then turn.”He said but Yuri wasn’t paying attention.

“Yah Yuri!!!!”He shouted.

“Araso Whiny Oppa!!!”Yuri said looking at him.

*End of flashback*

 

“Such a whiner.”Yuri said to him.

“Yah!!!”He said while pouting.

Yuri turned to him and kissed his cheeks. She went back to her parent’s room with a smile on her face. Top stood there surprised holding his cheeks.

“Is this a dream??”Top asked as he pinched himself.

“Ouch….”He said and went to Yuri.

As he went in, Yuri was nowhere to be seen.

“Where’s Yuri?”Top asked Mr.Kwon.

“Did u tell her?”He replied.

“Yea.”Top said smiling.

“Very good then.”He said.

“She went to get some water for me.”Mr.Kwon added.

 

Yuri’s face was flushed. She doesn’t know why she’s feeling this way. She’s so happy and nervous. Never in a million years, would she have thought Top would like her. She went to the kitchen to get some water. As she was filling the water in a jug, someone wrapped their arm around Yuri’s waist. Yuri was shocked and was ready to kick the person’s leg but couldn’t find the leg. She turned around to find Top looking at her with a smile.

“What??”She asked ignoring what just happened between them.

“You’re gonna pretend like nothing happened?”Top asked.

“What happened?”Yuri asked teasingly.

“Yah Yul!!!”Top whined.

Yuri placed her hand on top of Top’s hand which was around her waist. She then turned her body towards him and their eyes met. Both of them were blushing. Yuri then gave a quick peck on his lips and went back to the room with the jug of water. Top was just standing still thinking about what just happened. He touched his lips and feels like he’s on cloud nine.

 

He walked calmly towards the room but Yuri was not inside.

“Where’s Yuri?”He asked Mr.Kwon.

“She went to the rest room.”Mr.Kwon replied.

“Seriously, Is she trying to avoid me now?”Top asked quietly.

 

After the kiss, Yuri quickly ran and gave the water to Mr.Kwon. She was blushing really hard. She doesn’t know why she kissed him. She decided to go to the restroom to calm herself down.

“Aishhh… I’m so embarrassed now.”She said.

“I shouldn’t have kissed him.”She added as she splash her face with water.

She stayed in the restroom for a while until she got the courage to go back to the room. As she stepped out of the rest room, she saw Top standing next to the wall with one side of his shoulder resting on the wall and a smirk on his face. Yuri can’t help but blush at the sight of handsome Seunghyun. Yuri smiles at him and walked pass.

“Hey…”He said holding onto Yuri’s hand which stopped her from walking.

“Yes…”Yuri said as she looks at him.

“Do you love me?”He asked which surprised Yuri.

Yuri didn’t answer because she was embarrassed. Her head was down thinking about whether to tell the truth or avoid the question.

“Do you?”He asked again.

Yuri looks at him and smiles.

“I…”Yuri said.

Top was waiting eagerly for an answer.

“I do.”She replied.

“You really mean it.”He said while giving his killer smile.

“I really mean it.”She said while smiling.

Top went closer to Yuri and kiss her on the lips. Yuri’s eyes were closed because she was surprised but Top had his eyes opened. When Yuri opened her eyes, both of them stare at each until Yuri finally breaks their kiss. He took something from his pocket and put it on Yuri’s finger.

“Our couple ring.”He said while smiling.

Yuri looked at it and remembers the time they bought it together.

“I love you.”Yuri said to him.

“I love you too.”He replied.

 

After one month, Mrs.Kwon finally woke up after being in a coma. The doctors thought that it was a miracle since they never thought that she would survive. Mr.Kwon is back working after being discharge two weeks ago. Yuri and Top are still going strong receiving approval from both sides.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for completing it so suddenly... I have no more ideas about what to write... I'll probably write another story... I'm a snsd Yuri fan. So, I'll probably write a story about her and other male idols... hehehehe...